Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 088 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:12 pm
((Yay I finally got a star!))

Shino walked up to the android and told him she would be sharing a room with 4 other people.The andoid told her okay and carried her things into the room.
Shino started decorating as soon as possible.Her bed had a canopy over the top and a cutain to close when she went to bed.Her bed theme was mostly covered in purple and had butterflies all over it.On her bed slept her cat Midnight alone with many stuffed animals.Her area was painted a light purple like the rest of her things and was right by the window on the left.Next to her bed was a white bookshelf with lots of books on the dark arts,neatly placed on the shelves.With one of her roomates help she put of a big dark purple curtain to separate her side from the others.Also so they wouldnt be able to see her so she could have her privacy.
Also there was a big black chest with purple stars at the foot of her bed,and a wardrobe in the corner next to the window in the right.SHe kept all her clothes in here and other things as well.
Her roomate and friend Raven,got the area on the other side of the room by the door.Her area was just plain white with playboy posters all over the wall.Her bed had a black cover on it with a white playboy bunny.There were also posters of rock bands like greenday,linkin park,fall out boys, and many others.In the corner by her bed were thousands of clothes all piled up in the corner.In some places it had black on the trim at the top of the wall.The walls look trashy and gothic almost,like someone had been punching the wall.She had a walked in closet in front of her area that held all her favorite outfits....like all her big black baggy pants she always likes to wear.Scattered on the wall were pictures of a very tall and slouchy man.They were pictures of Raven's crush..or obsession Xan.She also had pappers on the floor where she had been trying to figure out things on her past.Raven also had a curtain that was black with a white playboy bunny on it that separated her space from the rest.
And in the middle was a room painted all pink with butterflies and fairies all over the wall.There was also some angels there too on the ceiling.This was Kelly's area which had toys and barbie dolls all over the floor.Her cover on her bed had a big angel wearing a beautiful white gown on it.She had a chest for her clothes at the foot of her bed ,and some places where she had drawn on the wall a little.
Last was across from Kelly's area was two beds that folded out from the wall.Shino was saving those for when if ever.....Nioki and Mioki wanted to join them in the dorm.It was really decorated so she just left it white for them when they came.
The bathroom was purple with pink stars and had playboy bunny posters in it.They sort of combined all of each others taste since there was only one bathroom.It had a small shower and a toilet with a black seat cover for it.THe shower had glass doors that were fogged so you couldnt see anything.THen there were towels hung neatly on the rack in the corner if someone need it.
And on their door it said WIngardia 088........  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:21 pm
Saki was walking down the hallway and there it was room 088 she was soo happy she foound her room shed hope that when she knock on the door she meet her new roomate and hopfully her new best friend so finally she knocked  

Higes_Girl

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:46 pm
Raven paused for a moment to see if she heard something over her loud linkin park music.Half of the room was shaking with the sound of rock music as RAven reached over to turn it down a bit.She looked at the dorr cause she thought she heard something.She got up and went over to Shino's side of the room ,she stopped and looked at Shino who was studying on her bed.

Shino just looked at her for a moment and nodded."Its amazes me how easy it is to read your mind with out even using my powers!"She laughed and walked toward the door standing there for a moment.She turned the doornob to see a girl standing outside there door.SHe looked at her a bit confused and gave a nervous smile."Im sorry but these dorms belong to the people in them.Youd have to ask if you want to stay with them."SHe looked at her feeling a bit bad for being a tad rude."She smiled,"Though you are welcome to stay with us.WE have two extra beds ones a twin and ones a full,that come out from the wall.You can stay with is if you like we dont really mind.Though....youll have to get used to Raven's loud music."SHe smiled at the girl and opened the door wide to see if she wanted in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:32 pm
Morrigan knocked on Ravens door, "oi Raven!" she shouted as she pounded the door, "jeez, come on girl open up!" she said massaging her aching fist before she started hitting agin, "RAVEN!!!!" she yelled. MOrrigna fliked her hair over her shoulder, she tapped her foot along the floor, and using her tlekenisnis opened the door from the inside, "handy trick." she said walking in, "you seen xan latly?" she asked seruiolssi, (jeez i hate this limit, edited anyway)  

cursed-with-curves

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:36 pm
{{I'm sorry morrigan, but I believe that your post is considered a one liner, please extend your post! Remember, 301 characters! ((I believe it is atleast.))

Fun RPing! }}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:40 pm
Raven turned down her loud music and walked to the door.She was in a spagetti strap tank and wearing bikini underwear.Raven had stayed up all night and had just woken up.She opened the door half naked and looked at Morrigan with lazy eyes."What the hell are you doing here?"She didnt seem to mind the way she was dressed since they were in the girls dorms."What do you want?"She opened the door a little wider ,and you could see that in the floor on her side of the room were thousands on papers."No I havent seen Xan.Why?"

((Edit))

toriable2016

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:43 pm
Morrigan looked Raven up and down, "now what would you have done if i was the headmaster%?=2 she said raisng a eyebrow and inviting herself in, she stepped over hte papers so not to tread on them and put a hand over her eyes to shield them, "put some clothes on woman." she said. she looked at the papers and saw things about death corps etc, "you seen xan around, i need tot alke to him was wondering what you was up to?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:52 pm
Raven just shrugged and walked into her closet to find something to put on."I dont see what the problem is we're all girls."She pulled out a H.I.M shirt with some chained pants that had skulls on the pockets.She walked out and stared at all the papers on the floor."Sorry bout the papers,Ive been doing research on Xan's past."She gave a yawn and started to pick up the papers setting them in a drawer."No I havent seen Xan at all today......or yesterday either.I wonder where he went off to?"  

toriable2016

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:55 pm
Morrigans rooled her eyes and twisted her hair round he rfingure, "ever wondered why XAn didnt talk about his past, think about it slowly slowly.." she stops, "you got me there he doesnt want you to know!" she replied harshly, "look somethings are better left staying buried so leave it that way, trsut me, i know whats its like to regret finding something out." she let her hari fall and looked over at a wall full of pictures of xan, wow kely was right, obseesed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:01 pm
Raven glanced over where she was looking and grinned."Im not a stalker okay?Ive got nothing better to do so.....I work on him.As for things staying buried,once something is buried it rots away.That would be a shame to just let it go like that."She looked at the floor as she sniffed the air,.....it smelled like paint."My past has something to do with him,Ive lost my memory and everything with it.I dont even know my real name.Xan .......i-its seems like Ive know him forever and I cant see how."She held her head in her hand rubbing it."And everytime I figure out something and I go to sleep the next day,i cant remember what I found out the day before.Its like my mind wont let me figure this out.It kind of hurts when I think about it."  

toriable2016

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:05 pm
Morrigan gets up of the bed, "i tried." she said putting herhands up she walked so she was stood infront of raven, "you may be a asasin but you dont scare me, and if yu trusted me youd know to stop looking, becuase things that you neeed to know wil come to you , just do me a favour and stop loking at xan hell hate you if he finds out youve been checking up on him." she flickes her hair over her shoulder, "just think abou tthat." and with that she walked out of ravens dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:09 pm
Shino had taken all her stuff except for the bed and put it in suitcases.She was going to room with Nioki and Mioki from now on.She had painted all the walls black and did Kelly's room that way too.RAven's room was already black cause she painted it earlier.She also hired some guys to bring purple black carpet in too.On the ceiling were glow in the dark stars,so the room looked completely different.Kellys covers were changed to a hot pink since she hated the color black.Though Shino talked to her and said she didnt mind the room being that color,only if her covers were hot pink.The curtains that separated each side were now gone and you could see everyones bed.There were two fulls and two queens and a single.Now,one of the fulls belonged to Kelly and Shino's was now empty.RAven had one of the queens and that left one more two more beds that were empty.Shino grabbed her stuff and waved goodbye to Raven and Morrigan who was in the room."See you sometimes Raven."  

toriable2016

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:05 pm
umm thanku 4 ur kindness i own u i kept ggetting lost and i wasnt quit sure if this was my room and i dont mind the loud music i actuly like it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:11 pm
((Higes_Girl, that post is wrong on many levels. One, it's in first person... two, it seems like it was made using symols even though there are none, three, it's a one-liner... four, it uses "txt tlk", five... emotes... and that's it. If you make another post like that, I'll give you a warning. Thank you!

~Guild Helper Max))  

maxochrome effect
Crew

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:12 pm
sry??  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers