Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
fangirls Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:33 pm
there's a lot of people who just like bands for one guy or all of them (ex.my chemical romance,from first to last,green day) and i think it's sad.
i'll thibnk that a guy in a band is hot everynow and then but i'll like the band more.

one of my friends is like this over gerard way.she likes mcr too but i think she likes gerard more.everyday it's ''omg.gerard's sexy!!''

i think it's silly to do that sometimes.
this just annoys me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:04 am
Sadly fangirls cannot be stopped.
When I go yelling at them they all go, "I'm a fangirl? That's a good thing right?"
-shudder-

Zellian

--Simplyx_xPsycho--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:30 pm
See...I honestly don't understand why dumbass people like fangirls do what they do....It just doesn't make any sense! I think you should like music because it sounds good to you(hence the reason why it's called music and yes i agree there are some pretty good looking band members out there but i personally aim for the music) , not because of the people who are in it!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:26 pm
Fangirls are funny. Funny and Scary.

I'm like the opposite to a fangirl.
I'll be completely in love and devoted to a band, then I'll fall in love with a random member.

Gambino Statue

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:30 am
xLIZA

I'll be completely in love and devoted to a band, then I'll fall in love with a random member.
That is kind of what I do!
I will totally be dedicated to the band and do some research on the members. When I do my research I "Fall In Love" with a random member that I believe would be the "perfect" person for me.
haha.
Sonny Moore has fit that criteria. haha.
: ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:44 pm
Butt[Lips]
xLIZA

I will totally be dedicated to the band and do some research on the members. When I do my research I "Fall In Love" with a random member that I believe would be the "perfect" person for me.
haha.

4laugh wow, i do that!
(my chem for example-Ray Toro= heart )  

LovelyXHumanXWreckage

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

LovelyXHumanXWreckage

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:46 pm
fangirls=yummy for breakfast. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:07 pm
Butt[Lips]
xLIZA

haha.

Yeah, it's like you idolise them so much and realise how nice they are and you don't even think about who's non/attractive anymore.
It's infectious.

Gambino Statue

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:59 pm
rikaLeshay
there's a lot of people who just like bands for one guy or all of them (ex.my chemical romance,from first to last,green day) and i think it's sad.
i'll thibnk that a guy in a band is hot everynow and then but i'll like the band more.

one of my friends is like this over gerard way.she likes mcr too but i think she likes gerard more.everyday it's ''omg.gerard's sexy!!''

this just annoys me.

Yes I know! It drives me insane!
I mean, I listen to the music. Then I look at the band members to figure out WHO they are.
You can say that they're hot (cuz TDG sure as hell is.... sweatdrop ) but if that's all you notice, then there's no point to music...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:11 pm
mrgreen  

XxGUNSxGOxBANGxX

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:16 pm
rikaLeshay

this just annoys me.

My girlfriend used to be like that, then she met me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:33 am
xLIZA

xD
I do the exact same thing.

Zellian

Zellian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:35 am
BroXken.Beaten.Damned

xD
Especially on toast.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:09 am
Zellian
BroXken.Beaten.Damned

xD
Especially on toast.

Just make sure they are over 18 before you eat them (16 for in the UK, 14 for in Japan)  

Rellik San
Captain

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:26 pm
the other day i was eating breakfast at school and these three seventh graders came walking by giggling. my brain was going '' wahmbulance FANGIRLS!!FANGIRLS!!.......where's my gun???'' regardless of they were fangirls or not that's what my brain was thinking.people like that scare.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games