Reply 21+
Ideas for Creative Picture Threads

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:54 am
1. Now and then threads. Since we're an older lot, many of us endured fashion nightmares of the 70s, 80s, and early nineties. Plus it might be neat to see 20-40 year olds when they were kids. Sort of a compare and contrast. Wonky styles, adorable kids, who could ask for more?

2. The not so glam pics- I've proposed this frightening idea before. As we all know people try to pick the most glamorous pictures they have to post online. They must conceal fat, wrinkles, you name it. But who is bold enough to put up a picture of them shoveling doughnuts into their mouth? Who sports bed head and an oily face for the online world to see? Where are the sweat pants and shirt pictures?! Now granted to repair damaged egos we could contrast with glam pics, sort of to show how a little grooming and good lighting go a long way.

3. Wacky P-hotos- Posing next to ronald mcdonald? Caught landing on your rear? Photos that have a trick photography element to them? Snap shots of "the bat cave exit ramp"? Mind you these wouldn't be novel photos found online, but people's personal goofy pics.

Any other ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:55 pm
Uh, number 2 is EVERY picture taken of me EVER. sweatdrop Which is why I never show pictures of myself online.

Number 3 has promise... I've got lots of funny pictures from my time in China. Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera with me the day the two dozen chickens were riding the bus, but I've got others that are pretty funny.

How about pet pictures? People like showing off their pets and it's not nearly as embarrassing as posting pictures of yourself online. xd  

Seeress

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff