Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Rivera's Corner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:57 pm
User Image

User Image

This is the little corner of Rivera's dorm... actually, it's a combination of several corners in Rivera's dorm. There's a lot of corners, considering she laid a dimensional area around her single dormroom and made it the size of a fairly large house, arcane basement included! Well... this isn't going to be about her basement or anything. It's just going to be the corners 3nodding . Feel free to look around and interact! There's lots of stuff to do here! Well, there's links and stuff to stuff that's actually worth doing. Either way, have fun and look around. Comment on stuff, leave messages, et cetera. Nya!

~* - Directory - *~

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

~* - o0o - *~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:04 pm
User Image

This is Rivera's telephone! It's quite an odd phone... But it's kinda pretty... and it takes faxes too, in the form of reciept paper. It's just for messages, so you can text her from your cell phone! There's a phone book sitting next to it, and a pad of paper with a pencil to record information. It has a really funky ringtone setting though. It plays songs, depending on who calls her. The ringtones are next to the caller's names in the phonebook for identification.

~* - Directory - *~

• -Phone Book
  • -Voice Message Box
  • -Text Message Box

~* - o0o - *~

~ Phone Book

This is the phone book. Everything is in alphabetical order by first name (since some people don't have last names), so it's quite easy to find things! Ria's area code is 050. Wingardia phones all start with 133, Rakiri starts with 132. The school administrative offices start with 210. The start of any teacher's office or desk is 225. Cell phones can have any 10 digit number in sets of two three-digit sets and one four-digit set. ( xxx.xxx.xxxx.) To phone a teacher's residency (hey, they have to sleep somewhere too!), the number usually starts with 695. For example, a Wingardia phone number would look like: 050.133.xxxx. If you want to be added to Rivera's phone book, click . If you see your name on here without a number, it means Rivera wants it and she'll be pestering you for it! I wonder why Rivera's phone number is in here too... can she not remember what it is? sweatdrop

Key:
| [D]=Dorm | [E]=E-mail | [C]=Cell Phone | [O]=Office | [R]=Ringtone |

Emergency Numbers
-Clover HQ: 314.964.0051 Speed Dial 8
-Police: 911 Speed Dial 9
-Campus Hospital: 050.210.0000 Speed Dial 2

Contact List

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K
-Kai'sekillre Dracasein
  • [D]- 050.133.2625
  • [E]- Takayama_Hikari@yahoo.com
  • [C]- 217.912.1331
  • [O]- 050.132.9972
  • [R]- Tsuki no Kaasu (by Okina Reika)

-Kira Tenshi

-Kurai Gekkou

L
-Lorelai

M
-Makie Sayuri

-Marcus Ivanwood

N

O

P

Q

R
-Rivencaira Capella'acqu:
  • [D]- 050.133.2625
  • [E]- Riyoku_Sakimori@yahoo.com
  • [C]- None
  • [O]- None
  • [R]- I <3 U (by tHE ScAnty)

-Ren Kagemusha

-Ryuu Tsubasa

S
-Sakura Ai Wonderland

-Saraneth
  • [D]- 505.133.6628
  • [E]-Crying_Songbird@hotmail.com
  • [C]- 517.226.4927
  • [O]- None
  • [R]- Oosaka Koi no Uta (by Morning Musume)

T
-Tomoro

U

V

W

X

Y

Z
-Zero Igarus

~* - o0o - *~

~ Voice Message Box

This is the voice message box. Rivera usually doesn't stay in her dorm for too long. The only reason she really goes there is to sleep or to eat, both of which are kinda rare gonk . But she will be there on the weekends most of the time, or at Kira's dorm. You can always try there or something if you're really desperate. I wonder when she'll get a cell phone... Anyway, leave a message after the beep . If she doesn't have a work overload, she'll answer your messages. But if she DOES get busy, not very many messages will be answered. And if you leave like... a random 'hi', chances are she won't answer it. Brrr... that's cold! Not really, xd . Drop by if you have any questions. Rivera's like... a human robot gonk . A cyborg, technically... and one that misplaces her intelligence... Enough of that! Let's move on to whatever else!

~* - o0o - *~

~ Text Message Box

This is the text message box. It's like the voice message box... except it's text printed out onto a roll of reciept paper for easy viewing biggrin . Simple, eh? If you want to tell her something that involves like... lists and data and crap, don't voice message it, she'll get confused like anyone else. Text it by computer or cellphone or something like that. Palmpilots, data visors, government databanks... yeah, whatever. xd Like the voice message box, she'll answer back if she has time... sweatdrop if she doesn't, then tough twisted . Here's a . Text something to her if you want, nya!

~* - o0o - *~

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:10 pm
User Image

This is Rivera's scrapbook... actually, it's more of Usagihana's sweatdrop . Usagi-chan takes all these pictures without Rivera ever knowing when... somehow sweatdrop . It's not a diary, that's a buckle, not a lock. You can open it if you want. As far as Rivera's concerned, she isn't concerned at all. Look through it and all that other stuff. The thing's categorized by Usagi-chan. There's more than just Rivera in there, and not all the pictures were taken by Usagi... since Usagi hadn't been fixed until summer jobs were halfway through. Rivera collected some old photos other students took as well to add stuff to it. Enjoy!

~* - Directory - *~

• -On Campus
  • -Off Campus
  • -Dorms
  • -Events
  • -School Portraits
  • -Other

~* - o0o - *~

~ On Campus

User Image Kira and I were taking a walk by the art studio when a photography student asked us to pose for a picture. It turned out pretty well. He gave us this copy of it. I never knew the sunset made us look purple, especially my hair. Kai said it looked a lot like plum licorice. That's a strange comparison... plum licorice? Does that exist?

User Image Usagi likes to take random pictures sometimes. She said this was a girl named Ashley or something... It looks pretty typical of a student. This was taken in the south courtyard. The computer model is Reverbrance Beta-8220. That's a pretty new one...

User Image Sometimes I think Usagi can be suck a stalker... this is Hina. I can see why usagi took this picture, considering she likes rabbits. She was supposedly a lab experiment. I actually see a little of resemblence between the two of them. Maybe they're related? Hm...

~* - o0o - *~

~ Off Campus

~* - o0o - *~

~ Dorms

~* - o0o - *~

~ Events

User ImageI can't believe Usagi ignored the 'Private' sign. >.> Makie and Oliver at the Sakura Picnic.
User Image Just my kimono... it's not even a kimono sweatdrop

~* - o0o - *~

~ School Portraits

User Image Sara's picture doesn't look half bad... How does she get to be so cute?

User Image I... don't think Shinku likes pictures.

User Image Oh, I was spacing when they took that, wasn't I? Oh well. I don't really like pictures either.

User Image Joy and Ella look pretty cute together... I wonder how they managed to fit both of the into one picture without having an accident...

User Image I lost the bet to Usagi. I didn't think they took pictures of the dorm androids. Here's an androidal maid from Rakiri. She has an uncanny resemblence to my eldest sister. Strangely enough...

User Image Did Kira think they already took his picture when they were taking it? He looks like he was about to leave.

User Image Heh... Kai couldn't tune down his aura. The flash definitely got absorbed into it... makes him look like a fuzzi-ish polar bear... or a silver-white fluffy lion? Maybe he shouldn't have coffee on picture days.

User Image I found Faye's picture. That's Aia's sister. We met her in the hotsprings along with Ryuu and the rest of the crowd. It was really crowded that night...

User Image Usagi picked this up off the sidewalk. I hope no one's looking for it. I suppose this person's called Nioki or something. I can't read the hand writing on the back of it.

~* - o0o - *~

~ Other

User Image Stonehenge post card! Well... It's like bits and pieces of memories... I was buried almost directly under it, but what the heck? It's a supposed time seal. Lorie and I might be doing some research on it to see if we can awaken any lost powers from it. Maybe she can go home then...

User Image I found this in a really old book someone tossed into the gutter. It fell out and I thought it looked neat. The book was in an archaic text which I haven't deciphered completely yet, but it appears to be a manual of assassination. It's surprising how some of the modern assassination concepts and laws were created in the dark ages.

User Image I bought this postcard a while ago in a giftstore somewhere. I think Kira might think it's cute... It looks like something I can give to him for Valentine's day. Funny thing is the artist's name is my E-mail address... so that's where Clover came up with it... wierd...

User Image Kai gave me this sproinky sticker... it came with my sproinky backpack. Isn't it adorable? I suppose sproinkies are probably my favorite domesticatable animal around here... I hope I can meet up with one soon.

~* - o0o - *~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:14 pm
User Image

This is Rivera's Refrigerator. There's plenty of stuff in it! Um... most of them are edible, while some of them are just plain... I think it died like last century ago. xd . Kai might occasionally dump one of his science experiments in there, but that's pretty rare. There IS a penguin living inside the freezer though. It was one of those mutant penguins that got really really smart and followed Rivera through a portal... It wasn't an intended intelligence mutation, but it's a natural recombinant, so what the heck. More about the penguin later. He takes good care of the refrigerator and can fix just about any kitchen appliance. Rivera supplies him with lots of sushi. Rivera likes international cuisine, by the way. If you want to give her something unique or a recepie to make it, go

~* - Directory - *~

• -Top Shelf
  • -Middle Shelf
  • -Dairy Shelf
  • -Bottom Shelf
  • -Door Racks
  • -Freezer
  • -Recepie Box

~* - o0o - *~

~ Top Shelf

• Whole Milk- You know... the milk that has all the fat? It'll make you sick if you drink too much, but it makes excellent hot chocolate.
  • Grape Juice- 100% juice made from real Concord Grapes! It's about half gone...
  • Apple Juice- 100% juice made from real apples! Funny... what's an empty bottle doing in here?
  • Pineapple- There's... a pineapple... hiding behind the large bottles... wtf?
  • Pink Wine- This is underage drinking, right? Ooh! Grazzleberry flavored! With real grape, raspberry, apple and strawberry juice!
  • Jello- Not the wimpy Jell-O things you buy in six packs... This is Asian Gelatin, which is firmer, tastier and has bits of fruit suspended in it. These are assorted orange, lychee and peach flavors.
  • Blood- Types O, A, B, and AB. Hey... blood tastes good! They come in clear and labled plastic packages.

~* - o0o - *~

~ Middle Shelf

• Fried Rice- With eggs, chinese sausages, chinese mushrooms, green onion and soy sauce. It's pretty good, except for the fact that Rivera can't cook and it's burnt around the edges...
  • Hummus- Rivera wasn't sure what this was when she bought it. She still isn't sure it's edible.
  • Sushi- No refrigerator is complete without a large box of sushi! This one has octopus in it and is particularly decorative. Kai likes to eat the garnishes...
  • Guacamole- Eh... it's been in there for about two months... no one's touched it yet... maybe Pingu should throw it out...
  • Fried Chicken- Kai got it at a drive through. He forgot about it... and Pingu ate half of it. You can see the beak marks.
  • Gumbo- With lots of ocra! No body's eaten it yet. Rivera thinks there's a strange organism growing at the bottom of it. Maybe the gumbo soup is pregnant... O__o.
  • Toasted Ravioli- A large box of instant ravioli! There's one thing people actually like... it's almost gone now.
  • Ham and Cheese Sandwiches- There's at least one of them in that box. Kai lives off of them.
  • Chocolate Mousse- With loads of white chocolate chips. Rivera can't resist it. There's a large box of it, with a serving in little paper cupcake molds... cute!
  • Flakey Egg Tart- Kai's major addiction! They've got little red flowers imprinted onto the surface of the egg tart!
  • Honey-Wheat Bagles- They've got chocolate chip bits too!

~* - o0o - *~

~ Dairy Shelf

• Yogurt- In watermelon and orange flavors. Fruit on the bottom as well!
  • Whipped Cream Cheese- Strawberry and honey-almond spreads.
  • Swiss- It's old and turning blue... ew...
  • American Cheddar- Kraft singles!
  • Whipped Cream- In an aresol can!

~* - o0o - *~

~ Bottom Shelf

• Lemon Meringue Pie- Left overs from Rivera's Birthday party... it's kinda old. Nobody in residency likes lemon.
  • Oranges- Much Vita-C content.
  • Fish in Sweet and Sour Sauce- It's all orangey and yummy looking! There's tangerine slices around it too!
  • Boxes of Chocolate- There's like... twenty packages of various truffles and bars and stuff...
  • Cookies- Why are they in the fridge?
  • Lemonade- It's not pink... it's purple... was Pingu playing with the food coloring again, or did he put grape juice in it... confused
  • Watermelon Slice- Kya~! It's watermelon!

~* - o0o - *~

~ Door Racks

• Chocolate Syrup- Five bottles of it... all lined up. Rivera goes through them like popcorn.
  • Teriyaki Sauce- For sushi as well as chicken.
  • Soy Sauce- The ultimate tool for food Asianization. xd Just don't put it on desserts and fruits...
  • Peanut Butter- Rivera usually dumps a glob of that in her ice cream along with a larger glob of chocolate syrup and chocolate chips. It actually tastes really good!
  • Candied Orange Peels- In a glass jar. It's really yummy! But kinda salty...
  • Fermented Tofu- It's chinese... no one's touched it yet. They're afraid to.
  • Radioactive Banana- Eh... WTF?!?
  • Vinegar- Kai drinks it with apple juice O_o... and pink wine... wierd... He says that it's really yummy, but Kai's the type of person who doesn't think about what he's eating. Let's not trust him.
  • Ranch Salad Dressing- Except no one here eats any salad, with the exception of fruit salad.
  • Jelly- When you have peanut butter, you must have jelly, even if you never use it! xd

~* - o0o - *~

~ Freezer

Uh... a special note about the freezer! It's a portal device that can take you to Anarctica. When you open it, make sure the strawberry magnet on the door is flipped rightside up. If it's upside down, there's a good chance you'll find yourself with polar bears when you reach for that ice cream. If it's pointed to the right, say hello to Mount Everest. And if you turn it to the left in December, you might be mobbed by Santa's little helpers or trampled down by reindeer.

• Pingu- Pingu is the penguin who sleeps in the bottom of the freezer. Rivera found him following her back when she made a trip to the south pole to conduct research. He cleans up the fridge as he sees fit and Rivera trusts him to not eat all the sushi. Often when the old thing breaks down, Pingu comes out with his little tool box and fixes it. He wears an air conditioner on his back and a white baseball cap on his head with 'Ria High' sewn into the front in purple. Rivera doesn't really mention him at all, but she does warn people when they're going to open the freezer about both him and the portal.
    Ice Cream- Chocolate and vanilla checks, Reeses mini-cups or mint-chocochips? For some reason, Rivera really likes the black cherry mix, since there's whole cherries and chocolate chips in it. Kai likes the mint-chocochip flavor. He usually puts extra chocolate in it. Maybe Atlanteans are just naturally sweet toothed...
  • Frozen Pizza- Bacon and Sausage... its not like anyone ever bothers to eat them. They've been sitting in there since Rivera moved in!
  • Frozen Waffles- They taste good with chocolate syrup and whipped cream... with strawberry slices! xd Rivera's breakfast...
  • Ice Pops- In 12 assorted flavors! Don't try the mystery flavor. stare
  • Fish- Much fish to keep Pingu happy.
  • Chocolate Silk Pie- What's that still doing in here? gonk

~* - o0o - *~

~ Recepie Box

Rivera doesnt know how to cook, so she is requesting help! Drop a recepie off . Thank you ^^

~* - o0o - *~

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:17 pm
User Image

This is Rivera's computer. It's full of useless data and whatnot... but really, all you'll understand are her journal and a few of her word documents. There's really not that much to say about her lap top. It's custom made by herself, so there isn't a model code or serial number. It runs super fast and she can connect herself to it to increase it performance with her added 'memory space'. In other words, Rivera is a harddrive. xd You can comment or give a review on her current screenshot . A few featured comments will be added every once in a while although reviews are prefered! *hint* Oh, and don't try to pass information from the journal to Rivera's enemies, you're not supposed to know about the journal in the first place. This is just a sneak peek! xd

~* - Directory - *~

• -Screen Shot
  • -Journal
  • -Featured Music

~* - o0o - *~

~ Screenshot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments:
-none currently

~* - o0o - *~

~ Journal

- Come to think of it, I've been seeing a series of dragon related coincidences... like that egg at the picnic and some half dragons popping up around campus. I wonder if my dad's still looking for me... He probably can't recognize me anymore. I was still a neutral entity when he last saw me, as mother accounted. Now I'm almost a pure chaotic entity. I've even changed my name a long time ago... so long ago I no longer remember my original middle name. Would he ever know me? Even when I was a child, I lived in the palace quarters and he was imprisoned in the dungeons. I never knew him that well... I do remember that he looked a lot like Kai. Most dragon blooded men from his line does. Kai probably came from a similar clan if not the same one. I asked Ryuu about it in the hotsprings, and he said that he might've heard the name somewhere before. Well, he said it was familiar. He probably doesn't know where he's heard of it. You know... even if my dad doesn't know me or remember me or love me, or even acknowledge my existence... I don't care. As long as I know I have a dad, I'll know that I belong somewhere more than a dead civilization, and that Kai and I aren't alone and more people know about Aeterranchise's true existence. But still... I hope he's looking for me...

- Kai's been a little isolated lately. He seems to be worrying over our situation with Kleptos. I'm worried too, but when am I not worried? Kira's doing pretty well in his training. Apparently, he has more potential than I thought he did. It took him a bit long to figure out how to trap me in the bamboo course, but he managed to do it. I didn't know his strength was that great until I let him hit me without defense. I usually thought it was just me being weak. We went to the hotsprings afterwards. Sara and I met up. She'll be setting up a cushion for our plan, incase if we fail our first attempt. I hope Kira would let me go with him. He's already said that I shouldn't go with him to the tomb... He's not letting me fight at all. I wish he would stop being so protective... listen to me, I'm a hypocrite. I want to fight beside him, not hide him all the time though. Fighting is my life, I live for the chaos... if I have to stop, I might as well have refrained from skipping my etiquette lessons as a little girl. Then maybe I would be dead by now and wouldn't have to worry about all this. Whatever. It's late and I'm tired. G'night.

~* - o0o - *~

~ Featured Music

Speed of Sound - Coldplay

~* - o0o - *~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:18 pm
User Image

<>  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:20 pm
User Image

This is Rivera's sketchbook. Because she's taking an art major as well as her T-S Chaos major (Double majoring), she's doing a lot of drawing and painting. Her favorite tools are charcoal pencils and watercolors. She usually paints directly into her sketchbook. Sometimes she uses acryllic paints and has to wait for her paint to dry before closing her sketchbook. There isn't really a directory to the sketchbook... I mean... how do you organize stuff you draw spontaenously in a bound book?

~ Pages

User Image Uniform
User Image Angel
User Image Kuro's Brother
User Image Renim
User Image This one guy...
User Image Mattus

~* - o0o - *~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:23 pm
User Image

<>  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:24 pm
<>

- The thread is created.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:25 pm
<>

Okay, now you can start commenting and stuff!

Lots of things still need to be make, like the links... but comment here for now! ^^  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:06 pm
Totally jelous!!!! You are so creative!!! I absolutely adore it!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 pm
User Imageomg this reminds me of a wonderful feature in the orignal Ria. Ria 1. we made a subforum called Josh's corner. Josh was not an RPier but was a real life cowboy hic, and now and then he will post amazing stories of his rolling down a hill with a tire or chasing chickens!

Good memories crying . But this is really nice and creative XD.

A lil check with some of the enter entering about to make sure the space is good. overall good 3nodding

07.09.06 heart
[ * ][ ~ ][ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  

MintGekkou
Captain

Shinygami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:51 pm
I luff teh Riyo's art, creativity, and just about everything else! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:38 am
XDDD

'I can't believe Usagi ignored the 'Private' sign. >.> Makie and Oliver at the Sakura Picnic.'

I suppose that was after she confessed. >W<

BWOOO!

I luff your corner!

I want a corner now. DX

>W<  

Sincerely Sunshine

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:59 pm
The food reminds me of Katamari Damacy (the description of teriyaki sauce and Candied orange peels) but that's awesome. None of my characters are cool enough to do this XD  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games