Stupid newb-favoring Gaia...
View Results

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:46 pm
What the hell?

Why do they need another one?

We've got people protesting the others left and right, so they add one more?

It should not be made into a starter set...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:58 pm
Yea I didn't feel they needed to add another thing to the starter sets I mean they already get a decent chunk of stuff from being a newbie sweatdrop ...now its just sorta as if they are getting greedy with it.  

Honsu

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:17 pm
Gaia's looking out for the newbs more than anything...

stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:22 pm
of course... gotta cator to the newbies if ya want them to stay... cause the oldbies are already addicted or past their usefullness... (I think I mean they mostly have want the want or know they can't get it or w/e... and are closer to getting bored of gaia and eventually leaving it so they are thinking about replacements to fill the slots of those who stop playing) or something like that sweatdrop  

Honsu

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:33 pm
But if they didn't piss us off by coaxing people that drive us crazy in, we wouldn't leave as soon...

gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
you know i think the new sets look OK...  

Gummy Doll

1,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:43 pm
Hmm let them do as they want, it dosn't matter to me as long as the newbs arn't ignorant minded simpletons.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:53 am
You know, I don't mind the Snug set being a starter thing. I look at it like this: for all the people that joined before the whole starter set thing, we've had a chance to earn a lot more gold than someone just joining. We've had access to some of the better donation items before they got to some ridiculous prices. So what if we started with a peasant dress/shirt&pants? I know I'm not complaining about that because EVERYONE can get a free starter set. Heck, people who started before the starter sets get even MORE than the new people do, since they're not even given peasant stuff.

[Mariko]
Crew

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:32 am
It just bugs me that we had to work to earn our first outfits, and they just get a complete set of stuff handed to them just for joining? Damn straight EVERYONE should have gotten a starter set when they came out; we earned them right along with our first outfits.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:09 pm
black_knightj
Hmm let them do as they want, it dosn't matter to me as long as the newbs arn't ignorant minded simpletons.

Hear, hear *But humans in general are "ignorant minded simpletons", so there is no stopping them from infiltrating any establishment*  

Twilight Falcon

`Rai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:18 pm
Personally, I like the new starter sets. Though I still think they should not be starter sets. What the ********>  
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games