Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Joy of life, restarting a New Game on a 99H+ savefile...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:55 am
Since I have been more or less a completist hunter when it comes to the Battle Network games it have bugged me that I couldn't get the ingredients to those Level 2 PAs in Red Sun...

So yesterday I made a new file to get those pesky chips and redeems myself for abusing the Dark Chips in the past.

A similar fate struck me when my savefile on BN 6 Falzar got corrupted after twenty hours of playing thanks to the battery went out. xp
But I returned quickly after by cutting my overall time by half. pirate

So, have something similar happened to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:20 pm
Well, the battery on my copy of Gold version is dead... Not getting rid of it, though, 'cause it was the first GameBoy game I had. But that's not MegaMan, so forget that.

I generally don't like to restart a game because I feel that I worked hard to get where I am, and it just feels like a huge let down to erase all of that. And you do realize that in 4 there are some comps that have old viruses, and that the fourth playthrough lets you get any BMDs and PMDs that you may have previously missed?  

Silenfoot

Fiyun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:10 am
Yes, but they don't contain the version two chips I needed.

The game seemded easier now considering I defeated WindMan with only the GutsSoul and Videoman without using PitHockey1. xd
After five hours after restart it is time for SearchMan's scenario.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games