Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i hate this!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you say i was gay?
  yes
  no
View Results

x_pyro_pixie_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:07 am
im so confused and depressed, i don't know who i am anymore! crying
right so heres the story...
im female, ive never been out with a girl but im pretty damn sure im gay because i have never been attracted to men or boys and have a stong disliking of the erm ...male anatonmy..so because ive never been with a girl would that make me gay as ive only ever liked females? theres another thing aswell, see it wasnt just that simple, i hate my body. i hate y breasts and i am very slim in order to keep them as small as i can, but it isnt enough. i still hate them. i hate having long hair but my parents wont let me cut it. despite having long hair i have been confused for a boy on countless occasions. im considering a sex change when im old enough but at the moment i dont know. there seems to be nothing good coming out of being a "girl" crying
what do u think i should do? help please!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:09 pm
Simple, you've lost yourself, so you need to find yourself again, even if your parents won't let you cut your hair, get a friend to do it for you. The worst they can do is ground you. Some people, just aren't comfortable with their bodies, but then again, no one see's themselves as perfect. What you need to do is take a long time to figure yourself out, figure out what you want, and who you want to be.  

Rellik San
Captain

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:08 am
Rellik San
Simple, you've lost yourself, so you need to find yourself again, even if your parents won't let you cut your hair, get a friend to do it for you. The worst they can do is ground you. Some people, just aren't comfortable with their bodies, but then again, no one see's themselves as perfect. What you need to do is take a long time to figure yourself out, figure out what you want, and who you want to be.

Well said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:15 am
Yeah, your complaint (except for the hair part) is equivalent to some stuff that Alli's told me.

She gave up on trying to get the operation, though.

The only reason I'm hesitant about her getting it is... certain equipment won't work.

Dunno how to help you, though.

-Isel-

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:05 pm
Im sorry but your not gay.
Your just utterly and completely confused.
See im Bi but I wont date girls.
You have an uncertain part of you about guys and your "Gender"
Due to your feelings you probably think your gay but its not that.
You might have felt secluded from boys and to only girls.
But no your not gay.
You might have attractions but thats it.
@_@
<3

P.s Sex Change???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:52 pm
just go with what u feel i have a bf but i think im attracted to girls i dont know either but id go with what they said  

lil_emo_girl_13

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff