Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
*cricket cricket* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*tumble weed bojnces by*
  <_<
  Hey you, sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
View Results

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:34 pm
This guild forum is not very active. Why doesn't anybody post anything?

Do any of you guys have anything to say about the universe? Douglas Adams? Or anything?

I wish you guys would post more often.

But yeah.. I just wanted to point to everyone that this image reminds me of what happens when the Heart of Gold goes into the Improbability Drive in the movie.

User Image

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:29 am
It's been a day. No replies yet.
confused

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:24 pm
heyya. Does this count as a reply?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:06 pm
Jupiter-X
heyya. Does this count as a reply?
Yes it does count as a reply. But still, this place is a ghost town.

Did all the hitchhiker's finally break their addiction to the internet??

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:56 pm
I come here once and a while... it's the fact that the place is so empty that prevents me from coming back more often... never anybody to talk to... o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:57 pm
confused  

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

phlipp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:11 pm
r a p h a e l

But yeah.. I just wanted to point to everyone that this image reminds me of what happens when the Heart of Gold goes into the Improbability Drive in the movie.

User Image

What do you guys think?
xd It kinda does.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:37 pm
I have school during the day and a job at night. Internet time is a thing of the past.
To make that image perfect, I would want more random items strewn through it.  

mcm

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:57 am
I would have posted earlier, but I was stuck on an island inhabited by "internet"-less engineers all weekend. And I'm not even making that up. xd

I noticed the improbability-drive-ness of the Daily Chance, too. I nearly posted about it, but didn't. 3nodding

You know what would kick a**? An off-topic subforum in this guild. I'd post a lot more if I could do some of it off-topic. mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:19 pm
wingnut the improbable
I would have posted earlier, but I was stuck on an island inhabited by "internet"-less engineers all weekend. And I'm not even making that up. xd

I noticed the improbability-drive-ness of the Daily Chance, too. I nearly posted about it, but didn't. 3nodding

You know what would kick a**? An off-topic subforum in this guild. I'd post a lot more if I could do some of it off-topic. mrgreen
I concur. mrgreen And what is this about an island of engineers? confused  

phlipp

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:30 pm
An off-topic subforum sounds like a good idea. But then again you could just do it in the main forum seeing how no one really pays much attention to it.

I just realized that I misspelled bounces.. <_<;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:08 am
phlipp
wingnut the improbable

Do I look like I could make that up?

My parents' friends (and their spouses and children) have this annual party thing at this one family's cottage, which is on an island. All of them are engineers except for my mom, this one other guy, myself, my brother, and my good friend Adam (who is nearly an engineer anyway... he spent the whole weekend taking things apart and putting them back together... or trying to). 3nodding

@raphael: I would always feel bad posting not-on-topic things into the main forum. It's just unnatural! xp

wingnut the improbable

phlipp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:16 am
wingnut the improbable
phlipp
wingnut the improbable

My parents' friends (and their spouses and children) have this annual party thing at this one family's cottage, which is on an island. All of them are engineers except for my mom, this one other guy, myself, my brother, and my good friend Adam (who is nearly an engineer anyway... he spent the whole weekend taking things apart and putting them back together... or trying to). 3nodding

@raphael: I would always feel bad posting not-on-topic things into the main forum. It's just unnatural! xp
I would not put it past you to make something like that up, it just seemed as if this was real. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:48 pm
phlipp
wingnut the improbable
phlipp
wingnut the improbable

I would not put it past you to make something like that up, it just seemed as if this was real. 3nodding
You're right. I could make that up, but I'm not motivated enough to do so.  

wingnut the improbable

phlipp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:50 pm
wingnut the improbable
phlipp
wingnut the improbable
phlipp
wingnut the improbable

You're right. I could make that up, but I'm not motivated enough to do so.
Hmmm...I just realized that we're coming dangerously close to hijacking this thread...just like we do everywhere else! xd  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games