Reply The Tekken Force
What is Your..... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Vampire_James[X]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:35 am
What is your favorite Background fight???

I love the Background .. Poolside! xD Where you can see Lee Laying and Womens dancing around xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:37 am
-Dances- domokun

[X]Vampire_James[X]

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:33 pm
Moonlight Wilderness. It's so soft and pretty. I also like the Waterfall and Dragon's Nest.

Polar Paradise has PENGUINS!!! It's fun pointing at the screen as soon as I see them... me and my friends sort of get all hyper for a few seconds, and then remember to push buttons...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:45 pm
The Pool Party...For obvious reasons. xd

And Polar Paradise...For the peguins of course!  

Pwn of Prophecy

LingXiaoyu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:13 pm
The stage where you fight Devil Jin (I don know what it's called 'cause I always have the stage select on random)...I like the statues and stuff in the background, but I'm always too busy fightin so I haven't gotten a good chance to look at them up close. ^o^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:36 pm
final stage, it has no walls  

Rukuro17
Captain

Time Diver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:49 pm
Moonlit Wilderness for aesthetic reasons.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:55 am
LingXiaoyu
The stage where you fight Devil Jin (I don know what it's called 'cause I always have the stage select on random)...I like the statues and stuff in the background, but I'm always too busy fightin so I haven't gotten a good chance to look at them up close. ^o^

I think it's called the Cathedral. I'm not sure... because that isn't my favorite stage.  

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:50 am
Violet Meira
LingXiaoyu

I think it's called the Cathedral. I'm not sure... because that isn't my favorite stage.

Yeah that one is okay but sadly, -sigh- please don't kill me, it looks like a rip off of the SC2 stage with the church...well to me at least 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:43 pm
Dead Twisted Romance
Violet Meira
LingXiaoyu

Yeah that one is okay but sadly, -sigh- please don't kill me, it looks like a rip off of the SC2 stage with the church...well to me at least 3nodding

Yeah it does look similar. ^o^ But I like it anyway! ^.^

I also like the Korean city stage...pretty cool looking. I wonder what the lights are saying? ^o^  

LingXiaoyu

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:45 pm
LingXiaoyu
Dead Twisted Romance
Violet Meira
LingXiaoyu

Yeah it does look similar. ^o^ But I like it anyway! ^.^

I also like the Korean city stage...pretty cool looking. I wonder what the lights are saying? ^o^

Translation of the lights:F**K OFF TOURISTS!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:01 pm
I don't have a favorite Stage to fight on. I have two. I like the Snow Castle and the Stalking wolves arena.  

Griffen_The_Misfit

Action Bawstard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:56 pm
I enjoy the burning Zaibatsu stage
I would enjoy the moonlight stage better if it was all yaoified by my friends....damit >.<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:05 pm
Moonlight Wilderness both T5 and DR, Cathedral...Gold Rush place in TDR...um yeah thats it I think.  

Miyavi San

[X]Vampire_James[X]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:31 am
xD Cathedral ish cool.. While fighting Devil Jin in that stage.. I always like to see the bats... xD

The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff