Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Gold
View Results

Li Kwei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:27 am
...tournament, how would u go about it?

What fighting style would learn, what clothes would u wear, what reasons would u give for entering etc. (pretend u could do it in a month or so)

I mean how would you make urself appeal to the people interested as the tekken characters appeal to u?

Discuss.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:55 am
Uhm...

I'd probably learn Lucha Libre (Mexican wrestling, whoo!) and wear some flashy but not uncomfortable clothing. I'd enter because I need money for college in two years, and...

I'd be appealing because I'm normal. Normal people rock! (Yay! HITOMI!!!!)  

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:23 am
I'd learn karate but add influences of my own in there, like a bit of street fighting. I'd probably wear a pair of jeans (not too tight but not baggy) with a spaghetti strap top and some gloves and a pair of biker boots xp
and my reason for entering would be...to raise money for a charity xp I'm all ethical xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:27 pm
I've always wanted to be in that tourney!

I would kinda fight with my own mixed martial art. I would use the 3 martial arts I know and mix them together. Karate, Tae Kwon Doe (The kind you see in the Olympics. Kinda like Hwoarang. Not Baek), and capoeira. Most of my punches would be Karate based while my kicks would be Tae Kwon Doe based. To do my capoeria moves you would have to crouch, side-step, or dash forward or backward.

I would wear a big baggy white T- shirt, baggy blue jeans, my glasses, I would have my hair in cornrows, and blue converse shoes for my X button costume. For my Square button costume I would wear a black tanktop, Baggy black pants with a skull printed on them and chains hanging off them. (Pants you would buy from Hot Topic), Black Nike Air Force 1's, My hair would be out and straight, Black football gloves, and my glasses from my first costume. I would have 3 extra costumes: My Karate gi, Tae Kwon Doe gi (Looks like my Karate gi but is long sleeved and has an eagle on the back and has brown trim), and my own capoeria gi. (Blue and yellow t-shirt, blue and yellow pants, no shoes)

Customizables
Head: Ponytail, blue bandanna, dark glasses, earring, football helmet, beanie, eye black, Cat ears

Body: Tribal body tattoo, Spiked necklace, Football jersey, shoulder pads, hoody, cat tail, Spiked gloves, bookbag, skateboard, nunchuku

If I entered the tournament chances are my freinds would enter too. And we are all like rivals when it comes to martial arts. (IRL too) So we would be fighting for bragging rights. I can see some pretty funny endings coming from that.

People would like me because of my style. cool I have a weird fighting style so it would be really deep and would be challenging to master. Plus, my moves would be rythmic. Not all stiff like some characters. AND I would be the comic relief guy. Like for my win poses I would try to do Capoeria and mess up or pull a muscle. Or for my start pose I would make fun of others. Like saying "Come on" like Lee but with a horrible accent.  

Kou - Leifou

Dixz - kyo89

Versatile Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:20 pm
If i entered the KoIF i would

have my own fighting style something like boxing/wrestleing and street fighting due to a friends mayor lessons in TKD, Aikido and Kick boxing

Wear simple jeans and a long sleeved shirt but light enough to move with some tape around meh fist and boots for grip. Ofcourse with me handy ipod which will have some heavy rock or techno mix on it...and for unknown rerasons classical piano music to play mindgames mrgreen

My reason for joining? pretty much always interested in fihgting and the money i wiould use to help Diabetes cure research because i am Diabetic so that is my main reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:34 pm
Oooh, you've really thought about this, havent you Kou?

I'd probably wear some ripped jeans, a tight vest and a short sleeved shirt. Comfortable sneakers, maybe a fedora hat. Earrings. Fingerless black gloves. (Like a punk version of Lee. Oh yeah!) And my red-framed glasses.

Or, pinstriped pants, vest, normal gloves, long shirt, hair up. Black framed glasses.

Customizables-
Head - No Hat, Messy Up Do Hairstyle, Pinstriped hair-ribbon, Red Hair.
Face - Eye Make-Up, Different Earrings, Sunglasses, Violet Contacts.
Upper Body - Necklace, Choker, Pinstriped Vest, Tattoo, Nose Piercing.
Lower Body - Studded Belt, Gray Skirt (Worn over the jeans), Walkman, Wrist Bands.

Win poses - I would be like Anna, only more energetic and less... uhm... sex appeal...  

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kou - Leifou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:10 pm
Violet Meira
Oooh, you've really thought about this, havent you Kou?

I'd probably wear some ripped jeans, a tight vest and a short sleeved shirt. Comfortable sneakers, maybe a fedora hat. Earrings. Fingerless black gloves. (Like a punk version of Lee. Oh yeah!) And my red-framed glasses.

Or, pinstriped pants, vest, normal gloves, long shirt, hair up. Black framed glasses.

Customizables-
Head - No Hat, Messy Up Do Hairstyle, Pinstriped hair-ribbon, Red Hair.
Face - Eye Make-Up, Different Earrings, Sunglasses, Violet Contacts.
Upper Body - Necklace, Choker, Pinstriped Vest, Tattoo, Nose Piercing.
Lower Body - Studded Belt, Gray Skirt (Worn over the jeans), Walkman, Wrist Bands.

Win poses - I would be like Anna, only more energetic and less... uhm... sex appeal...
Belive me Violet. There are a lot of tourneys I wish I were in. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:38 pm
I believe you. I wish I actually knew Martial Arts of any kind. I probably wouldn't choose the KOIFT. I would choose the KOF. Because, uhm, yeah. Terry! Iori! Rock! Jae Hoon! Chae Lim! Kasumi Todoh! King! I would die of happiness... -loves KOF, but can't play it for beans.-  

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kou - Leifou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:47 pm
Violet Meira
I believe you. I wish I actually knew Martial Arts of any kind. I probably wouldn't choose the KOIFT. I would choose the KOF. Because, uhm, yeah. Terry! Iori! Rock! Jae Hoon! Chae Lim! Kasumi Todoh! King! I would die of happiness... -loves KOF, but can't play it for beans.-
I know martial arts but I would never fight in that tournament. They can shoot fireballs and waves and crap.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:50 pm
True. But still... the chance to meet Terry Bogard! And Rock! And Iori (even though he'd burn me to a crisp. I would not last long in that thing. Unless I was fighting like... the Anti-Kyokugen Team or the Psycho Soldiers or the High Schoolgirls Team or some other lame team like that. I mean, those teams have some good characters, in fact, the AKT has three good characters, but seriously...)  

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kou - Leifou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:55 pm
Violet Meira
True. But still... the chance to meet Terry Bogard! And Rock! And Iori (even though he'd burn me to a crisp. I would not last long in that thing. Unless I was fighting like... the Anti-Kyokugen Team or the Psycho Soldiers or the High Schoolgirls Team or some other lame team like that. I mean, those teams have some good characters, in fact, the AKT has three good characters, but seriously...)
True. But at the end of the day. You would still have to fight Rugal or Krizalid.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:00 pm
Or Adelheid... or some new boss... Which would tear me in half and eat my rotting corpse.... I know, I know. I don't think I could take down a Tekken boss, either. Ogre would scare me witless, and I don't know if I could really beat up an old man. Or, uhm, a Devil. Or someone as cute as Jin or Lee.  

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kou - Leifou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:22 pm
Hell I could. Except for a devil. i might need some help. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:28 pm
I would learn mixed styles of fighting (not sure yet what)

I would wear something loose for me so I feel good fighting lol

Reason for fighting: Prove myself that Im not worthless lol

To interest other people I would be kinda like the loner I am lol.. (if that interests some people xD)  

Yuber_13

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:30 am
Hmm... I wouldn't get invited because I'm not a professional in any martial arts... that's about it ^^ kthxbai  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff