Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply RP Haven
RP Here! ^_^ *Old* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 am
Here is where your stories can begin.
Enjoy your Roleplay thread 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:32 pm
((*pouts* I wanted a sticky! After all, that's where the profiles are...oh well.

We need to agree when this is going to take place: the beginning of the series, from the point of the last book, etc?))  

GeminiKizzy

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:15 pm
>.> <.< ((I dunno, I was partial to when Richard and the gang were in the city where they made base and stuff, with the blood of the fold and all that? I forgot the name. xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:27 pm
easy to make it a sticky, see?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

GeminiKizzy

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:08 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
easy to make it a sticky, see?

**Happy Dance**

Thanks oh mighty leader!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:09 pm
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
>.> <.< ((I dunno, I was partial to when Richard and the gang were in the city where they made base and stuff, with the blood of the fold and all that? I forgot the name. xD)

((So the Palace of Prophets is in one piece? 'Cause that's where my char will start. Anyone else have an opinion? Otherwise we'll start it from here))  

GeminiKizzy

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:20 am
GeminiKizzy
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren

((So the Palace of Prophets is in one piece? 'Cause that's where my char will start. Anyone else have an opinion? Otherwise we'll start it from here))
well where I suggested it's still in one piece. n.n

Does ya hafta go through D'hara to get through the old world towards the midlands? I ish not good with remembering. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:15 pm
Because I have no life:

User Image

sabre_sword
Captain

GeminiKizzy

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:53 pm
sabre_sword
Because I have no life:

User Image

You rock! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:58 pm
*Kizzy sighed heavily as she closed the dusty book she had been reading. Her head ached from trying to decipher prophecy and she needed a break. She reached up to stretch her arms and back before continueing with her studies.*

"This stuff may have nothing to do with me but I can't take the chance," she thought to herself. "That kid is trouble and he's kin. I need to be prepared just in case this turns into a family affair."

*She scowled at the books in front of her then sighed in resignation*

These books aren't going to read themselves."  

GeminiKizzy

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:07 am
The merchant band he had been travelling with had stopped at the town for the night, saying that he had done his job and wouldn't need to bother helping them from this point on. He knew the truth; he scared them, and they didn't want him around any longer. To his surprise, in this sort of place, there was a large castle-like monstrosity looming on the other side of the town. Many women seemed to come and go. Was this the hellhole for wizards? The Palace of the Prophets?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:47 am
Ultimus used the toe of his boot to smother the few remaining ashes. The early morning sun casting it's rays through the tree branches gave the woods a soft orange glow. Clear skies promised a warm but windy day.

He slung his pack onto his back and slipped his bow over his shoulder. He took one last glance around the camp to make sure he got everything. Without wasting a moment, he spun back around and headed off down the trail. His gift told him that there was no one nearby. He sighed in relief. The last thing he needed was to run into someone that would further slow his journey.

At last, the tiny tip of a man-made structure appeared over the tips of the distant trees. He was sure that would be the first sign of Aydindril. His pace quickened. He wanted to get there before nightfall.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:50 am
**Not part of the Rp**

What did we decide? When is this taking place? Use the name of a book and a brief summary of what has or has not happened in the series at that point. It'll make it a whole lot easier for me to RP if i know where we are. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:54 am
((okay, rps like this always die, and you wanna know why? Two reasons that are very big: Everyone starts really far apart from each other, which I hate 'cause it screws up the rp, and number two, there isn't someone to control the events of the rp, like I'm doing with the rp in my guild. If the rpers posted more often I'd be able to make the story go far, but they only post once in a while since there's only three rpers. >.<))  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:48 pm
{{Yeah, i agree, but if the Guild is still inot it, then I'll try to input more}}

Ultimus stepped through the gates of the city walls. The streets were fairly quiet and the darkness of night hung in the air giving him an eerie sensation. A thin mist had gathered and added to the creepy night.

A rickety wooden sign hung from a building. Ultimus could barely make out the picture of a black horse. The words were long worn away by the weather. He knew this must be the Black Mustang -- an inn for late night straglers, unfortunately like himself.

He knocked on the door. Laughter could be heard from inside. Yellow light sifted through the cracks in the wooden door and he could see people sitting and drinking at table. A burly man wearing an apron answered the door. He had a thick handlebar mustache that Ultimus found somewhat amusing.

"Looking for a room?" the man asked.

"That's right. Have you any left?"

"This place is bigger than it looks, I have plenty of room for you. Just one?"

Ultimus nodded. The man opened the door for him. he stepped in side and the owner shut it behind him.

"The name's Hueler. Care for something hot to eat? Or a drink, perhaps?"

Ultimus shook his head. "No thanks, I've been journeying all day. I just want some sleep. How much do I owe you?"

"1 silver mark, but you can pay me in the morning. Up the stairs make a left and then a right. 3rd room on the left is yours."

Ultimus nodded and headed up. He needed that rest.  
RP Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff