Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! BSSM ~*SuperStars*~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool idea ne?
  Yes
  Upset I didn't think of it...
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:24 am
Okay people's, this is the drill- Now that peace has been brought back to order in the 21st century by returning all the star seeds back to the universe and Usagi and Mamoru are happily engaged and their perfect wedding is goign to be in a couple days (going off anime ending) the senshi on earth are happy... but in the dimension of time and space darkness is settling in once again... Chaos still thrives in the hearts of many... it whispers into the darkness...
"Serenity... Neo-Queen Serenity... remember that woman..." (as the voice of chaos)

The eyes of [Galaxia's Daughter] open. She, alone looks around.
"Who...? Serenity....?"

Through the Gate of Time Sailor Pluto (who still exists because I believe Pluto IS a planet) gets a cold chill up her arm...
"I feel uneasy... something, somewhere... is going to happen..."

Deep inside his castle, hidden in the black of his mothers moon [Queen Nehelenia's son] touches the glass of his mirror and smiles. A shine crosses his glance,
'What?'
A voice, almost surrounding him... (as the voice of Zirconia)
"Serenity... she changed your future... it's her fault."

The wind whistles through the corridors of the newly built Dark Kingdom... [the daughter of Beryl] sits at her throw, [Kunzites and Nephlites daughters] standing beside her, she twirls her wine slightly when a chime rings in her ears and a shadow slips past her bare neck and whispers into her ear... (as the voice of Metalia)
"Serenity... Go back to the beginning... to where the isolation began... with your mother..."

Now all the voices in their heads start to combined... Metalia... Death Phantom... Pharaoh 90... Zirconia... Choas...
The evil voice speaks quietly into the minds of the children who's souls where born from the lives it ruined centuries before...

[Galaxia's child] yells out,
"Who dare speak to me and not show their true face- coward."

[Nehelenia's Son] turns around
"Who is there? No one is allowed in this space but those whom are worth of it, I command you retreat unworthy trash... no one is worth enough to speak to me without my approval."

[Beryls Daughter] stand to her feet, [Kunzites daughter and Nephlites daughter] watch the dark princess walk forward
"My majesty, what is it?"
"Who is there my Princess?"
[Beryls daughter looks left to right]
"Who are you... what do you know about my mother?"

The voice rings out into their minds again
"Serenity... she's the reason things are the way they are... it's her fault."

[Galaxia's daughter] asks again for the voice to reveal themselves.
"What makes you think you can speak to a Senshi as powerful as myself with notice?! Who are You!!"

[Nehelenia's Son] looks back to the mirror,
"All I need is here... I'm happy here."

[Beryls Daughter] Relaxes her tension and turns back to her thrown ignoring the feeling she thought was there,
"Leave me whom ever you are... You know nothing of what you speak of."

"Daughter"
Beryl shocked drops her glass as it shatters on the floor.

[Nehelenia's Son] closes his eyes and places his face on the mirror,
"All I need is you..."
"Son..."
[Nehelenia's son] opens his eyes and looks up to see an image of Queen Nehelenia as his reflection, "My dear boy..."
Shocked... his eyes soften as he reaches out
"Mother...?"

[Galaxia's Daughter] feel's the wind blow past her and in the wind sees a flicker of gold,
"My powerful daughter... how you've grown."
She whips around and crashes her sword into the ground attempting to attack her surprised party. Her sword glides through the ghost of gold and beauty...
"Oh my god... you're my... my mother, Sailor Galaxia?"

The ghosts start to talk in unison,
"Our beloved children... this is not how the world is suppose to be... she took your futures, your dreams... her and her soldiers did this to all of you..."
[Nehelnia's son] "Neo..."
[Galaxia's daughter] "-Queen..."
[Beryls Daughter] "Serenity?"

"Yes," the ghosts agreed, "She was to one who took our lives away from you... she is why you are lonely... (re Nehelina's son), she is why you are not loved... (re Beryls Daughter), she is the reason why you have nothing to protect... (re Galaxia's Daughter)..."
Shocked, they all remember growing up alone, with no love, no memory of a childhood or happiness, and it was this woman’s fault?! The reason why is Serenity of the White Moon!? The ghosts smiled wickedly,
"Yes, remember the pain she's caused to us... to you... the happiness she took from all of you!"As the three can now see themselves, ([Nehelnia's son, Glaaxia's daughter, Beryls Daughter].
"You are all the children born into darkness, you could've had importance, you should’ve been into power and glory... to have a family to love- but Serenity of the White Moon took that from you all... too it from us!! You must end this, change how things are by going back... back to the beginning, where it all began... It's not about right, not about wrong... it's about power."The three of them look to each other, the hurt and anger fueling their bodies...
"Go back to the past, avenge us... avenge your loved ones by taking hers... if you kill Serenity, you will all be blessed with the happiness you all deserved!! Go!! Join together in your hatered, in your pain, take the White Moons happiness that should've been yours!! Do it... do it for us... your parents, do it because you love us."
[Nehelnia's son] "Yes mother..."
[Galaxia's daughter] "Yes mother..."
[Beryls Daughter] "Yes Mother..."

Their eyes glowing bright, they reached out longing for the happiness and power.... reaching out of their worlds they touch~

BAM!!

Sailor Pluto was knocked to the side of her gate as a huge storm filled the time and space corridor,
"Something has happened!!? King... Queen... they're not safe anymore."

As the voices ring through the storm and they laugh... Metalia... Death Phantom... Pharaoh 90... Zirconia... Chaos...
"It's begun....."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:30 am
I, Kawaki, Nehelenia's evil hot looking son! The Senshi we've chosen to ruin are... I get Minako - Sailor Venus

Luamervara is Galaxia's child, she gets Rei - Sailor Mars

Hime Tsuki is Beryls daughter, she gets Makoto - Sailor Jupiter

Roselite Blade is Kunzites daughter, she gets... hmm, Ami - Sailor Murcury

Rabbit-eyes is Nephyte's daughter, gets to share the senshi torture!! Whee!!  

User_8572

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:30 pm

Name: Meteorite
Child of: Nephrite of the Dark Kingdom
Weapons: A sword with a dark jade stone adorning the hilt. The stone is what she uses to hold energy she has gathered until she puts it to use. She also carries a shield on her back when in battle.
Attacks: Energy drain - Uses the jade stone in her sword to drain the energy from enemies.
Meteor Shower - Rains powerful blasts down from the sky, targeting her opponents.
Sword slash - Powers up her sword with energy she's collected and slashes at her opponent with it, releasing the energy to inflict heavy damage.

Appearance:
User Image
^In human attire
Tall and fair-skinned with dark brown wavy locks that reach her hips. Meteorite looks very much like her father, some would say she appears to be a younger female version of Nephrite himself. She often wears her father's old general coat though she wears it unbuttoned and it is rather loose-fitting on her.

Personality: Fiercely loyal to what little remains of the shattered dark kingdom, but also incredibly stubborn, like her father. She has a vengeful heart and a tactful mind, both of which she is always ready to put to use. Much like Nephrite, Meteorite often looks to the stars for guidance.

Background: Nephrite, the second general of the Dark Kingdom, had the ability to split a peice of his soul and store it elsewhere. Before he turned to the Dark Kingdom, he took an oak leaf from the crown of Jupiter's princess to remember her by. Shortly before his death, when he sensed that the other generals may turn against him, he took a small part of his own soul and put it into the oak leaf, so that should he be killed, some of his soul might remain. This peice of his soul failed to ressurect Nephrite himself, and instead became a child, his daughter, named "Meteorite".
Meteorite grew up with the child of Queen Beryl as well as the daughter of Kunzite, the fourth general. She was told at an early age that she would be assigned to protect the dark princess, and has ever since taken this job very seriously. She wishes to be in the high favor of the princess, but also insists that the children of the Dark Kingdom must stay loyal to one another, rather than betray eachother, which she believes weakened the original Dark Kingdom.
~~~~~
Her disguise when on Earth is that of a normal human student named Yumiko Sanjouin, child of the late Masato Sanjouin (Nephrite's human name). As a human she spends most of her time at the Crown Game Center and lives at the Sanjouin manor, Nephrite's former earth home.
~~~~~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:44 pm
Name: Roselite
Child of: Kunzite of the Dark Kingdom
Weapons: Whip made of Roses. She also has her father's boomerang, but doesn't use it... just keeps it on her person.

Attacks:
Dark Bubble - Creates a dark bubble which can slowly constrict around the enemy (like from the episode where Venus shows up)

Youma Creation - Roselite can create youma

"Flower of Severely Torn Limbs" - The rose whip slashes through the opponent many times.

Appearance: 5'3" and lanky. She has dark green hair with silver streaks. Her eyes are silver, matching her father. She kept her father's cape and wears it all the time (cept when in human clothes)

Personality: Loyal to what's left of the Dark Kingdom, and especially to the princess. She is very intelligent and is the leader of the new "Shitennou". Although she is concidered the leader, she doesn't act much like one. When not on missions, she can be a ditzy as Usagi herself... when actually ON missions, she is very serious, but lightens the mood by acting silly. She is very caring for the other Shitennou and tries to keep everyone happy.

Background: Kuncite, the fourth general of the Dark Kingdom, knew of Nephryte's (the second general) ablility to store a fragment of soul, so he pleaded to allow a piece of his soul to be stored in a fragment of one of the chains of Venus's belt (which was given to him before turning to the darkness). Once his soul was taken from this Earth, the fragment, much like Nephryite's, became a child... a daughter, named Roselite.
Roselite grew up alongside Meteorite and Beryl's daughter. She knew from an early age that she was to be one of the guardians of the princess (and the leader of those guardians to boot).

When not on missions, Roselite owns a hair-care company that she "inherited". She is also known as Rose Metalica outside of the Dark Kingdom. (The last name stemming from Queen Metallia-sama.)

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:10 pm
((Also, I can make GIFs of the characters, once their profiles are uploaded. I'm gonna get started on myself and Meteorite.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:15 pm
Roselite Blade
((Also, I can make GIFs of the characters, once their profiles are uploaded. I'm gonna get started on myself and Meteorite.

(( That'll be awesome! I can't wait to see! ))  

Rabbit-eyes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:34 pm
((Also, would anyone have a problem if my twin brother played too? He'll be using my account, but he wants to play as Zoi's son [so we'll have another boy as well]))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:46 pm
((Okay... forget what I said... the GIFs aren't cooperating... I'll just draw them later...))  

Darkness Cake

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:50 pm
Roselite Blade
((Also, would anyone have a problem if my twin brother played too? He'll be using my account, but he wants to play as Zoi's son [so we'll have another boy as well]))

((I wouldn't mind. Though I think that Nephrite wouldn't share his soul-splitting power with Zoisite, since Nephrite and Zoisite hated each other >_> But something could be worked out either way ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:53 pm
Rabbit-eyes
Roselite Blade

((I wouldn't mind. Though I think that Nephrite wouldn't share his soul-splitting power with Zoisite, since Nephrite and Zoisite hated each other >_> But something could be worked out either way ^^; ))

((There could be other ways... and depending on if we're going by manga or anime, their relationship differed. In the manga, they were okay with one another and Zoi even morned Neph's death. But even if we're going by anime, I have a way for it to work. ^^))  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:54 pm
Name: Avani aka Sailor Universta
Child of: Sailor Galaxia
Weapons: Sword and bracelets
Attacks:

Universta Surpreme Inflation- Powerful blasts from her bracelets.

StarSeed corruption- she corrupts the starseeds of various people around her and makes them do her bidding. Same can be true for senshi.

Universta Stinger destoryer- this can be used to destory one person to a planet all depending on how much power she as at the time.

Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40037905/

Personality: Avani is a rather strange person. Being that she had no one, not even the Anim-mates to call on, she developed a tendency to talk to herself and answer herself.

Background: Being the daughter of Galaxia, she never knew who her father was and had always held her mother in the highest respect. She wanted very badly to be like her mother. But when her mother and her mother's senshi went to the place where stars are born, she was left behind to try and conquer another world.

However... the world was not good enough and just like her mother, she destroyed it.

She follows no one but her own will. Hearing the voice call out to her whispering the name of the killer that murdered her mother, she vowed to make that person suffer.

To make them pay for her suffering.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 pm
Roselite Blade
Rabbit-eyes
Roselite Blade

((There could be other ways... and depending on if we're going by manga or anime, their relationship differed. In the manga, they were okay with one another and Zoi even morned Neph's death. But even if we're going by anime, I have a way for it to work. ^^))

(( I don't know, I think we're going by a combination of both..? I think Neph hated Jadeite the most anyway... But tell me the way Zoi's son would be born, please? I'm curious :3 ))  

Rabbit-eyes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:03 pm
Rabbit-eyes
Roselite Blade
Rabbit-eyes
Roselite Blade

(( I don't know, I think we're going by a combination of both..? I think Neph hated Jadeite the most anyway... But tell me the way Zoi's son would be born, please? I'm curious :3 ))

((Okay. Remember how in episode 35 (japanese), when Zoi was killed, he asked to die beautiful and thus Kun made flowers around him? I was thinking that when Zoi died, his soul merged with one of the flowers and eventually formed a child... being the son. We're still working on a name!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:13 pm
Roselite Blade

((Okay. Remember how in episode 35 (japanese), when Zoi was killed, he asked to die beautiful and thus Kun made flowers around him? I was thinking that when Zoi died, his soul merged with one of the flowers and eventually formed a child... being the son. We're still working on a name!))

(( I like that idea! Hmm... the name should be something with "ite" at the end, like ours ^^;
Edit: I came up with an idea! But I don't know what you have in mind for Zoisite's child, so if you had his character planned out then never mind, or this could be for Jadeite's son...
There could be a new general (or a youma) called 'Parasite' who can drain the enemy's energy, except as an attack, they can temporarily mimic the abilities of whoever's energy they absorbed. ))

Rabbit-eyes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:29 pm
Rabbit-eyes
Roselite Blade

(( I like that idea! Hmm... the name should be something with "ite" at the end, like ours ^^; ))

((I knew that... but I was gonna look up real stone names...))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff