Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Wingless: Pondering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you had a cookie...
  Eat it!
  Praise it!
  Caress it!
  Sex it...?
View Results

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:20 pm
Pre-read comments:Something I meant to start awhile ago. Back in my Xanga days, I would create these theatrical-style (I believe) written dialogues between the two figments of my imagination. They use to just be there for comic relief and such, but I'll also put in some interesting stuff... like this. Enjoy.

Brian: Dammit. *His attention was lazily focused at the night sky above him, stars gleaming overhead*

Spyke: Why the random cursing? Ritz not let you eat 20 sugar cookies for breakfast again?

Brian: Well, that too. But it's just... I don't know. Everything's so lame.

Spyke: *Lies down on the lawn beside him, staring at the sky as well* That's rather... broad? Anything in specific that's making everything lame?

Brian: It's a weird thought... what if this is it? What if... life really doesn't get much better than this? That all we're working towards doesn't exist? A paradise at the end of our lives, whether it be Heaven or any other angelic place you believe in... what if it really isn't there?

Spyke: I'm sure if there were an audience of insane teenage writers reading this, they'd be pretty pissed for religious reasons... but I suppose that's an interesting thought.

Brian: Exactly! But then another thought came. If this is really as good as it gets, death is the LAST thing you want. People would fear it, hundreds of studies to increase human life-spans would begin and... I suppose that's why we have religion.

Spyke: ...... so your point is, basically, atheist lives suck?

Brian: *He grinned and sat up* Heh, ya, I guess...

Spyke: *He sits up as well, slapping Brian on the back* Don't worry about it, buddy. I'm sure there's no way the entire human race could have happened without someone from above helping out.

*They both stare at the sky*

Spyke: For some one that doesn't know what the word masturbation means, you sure think a lot.

Brian: Dammit, Spyke! Why won't you tell me!? Isn't it something along the lines of evolution or something?

Spyke: *Slaps forehead* Far from it, man. Far from it.

Brian: Ooooh... so-

Spyke: Yes, Brian. That's why they say the theory about man is that he EVOLVED from apes, not MASTURBATED from apes.

Ritz: *Yells down from upstairs window* Frickin' god, are you guys talking about masturbation!? Seriously, men can't keep it in their pants...

Brian: What in our pants?

Spyke:
Brian, stop before you embaress the hell outta yourself...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:53 pm
O.o

you lost me at the man-junk.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:39 pm
rofl

Tinks to much for not knowing what masturbation is.
Too Too Funny.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:38 pm
xD tat ish funny  

Oukow

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:33 am
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:52 am
Haha, I loved it. Hilarious... and I argue with myself all the time over religious stuff, so it's comforting to know I'm not the only one.  

Dry Elbow KITTENZ

Song of the Pheonix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:22 pm
rofl That's awsome rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:26 pm
I liked the script style, it was good.
I want to see more of this.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:42 am
Brian seems to be the philisophical one, eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:33 pm
this is seriously funny!^-^  

Bilirubinemia

Unicorn

VirginSnake

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:01 pm
Oh I love it that's great! Ok.. funny! I love Brians character! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:06 pm
So many cool characters are named Brian--lots of awesome quotable phrases in the story.  

D_Marx

UsakoTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:59 pm
I just love re-dreading these, they still crack me up! xD  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out