Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Help Me! (Metroid Prime Hunters) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cybeat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:09 pm
I've been getting owned for as long as I played. I'm like......wi-fi's most suckiest player. All I do is lose, like Meta Fish loses against the 5 star fags and alt spammers. I need tips on how to be a good Noxus and Trace user and I need tips on how I can beat alt spamming faggity n00bs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:41 pm
choose a hunter...dont' go between hunters get used to one so you can learn better strategy,and play against bots go to multi-card play get to where you choose your hunter and then add bots for practicing then when you start to get better play on Wi-Fi smile (sorry if i did any bad spelling i'm tired stare )

and if you wanna play sometime send me a PM i'm not a spammer  

Nayota

Gracious Grabber

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cybeat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:36 am
Na0ta
choose a hunter...dont' go between hunters get used to one so you can learn better strategy,and play against bots go to multi-card play get to where you choose your hunter and then add bots for practicing then when you start to get better play on Wi-Fi smile (sorry if i did any bad spelling i'm tired stare )

Sure. But the alt spammers still get in the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Cybeat
Na0ta

when your playing an alt abuser just get ontop of something where they can't reach and try to take them out with the magmaul or missles. alt abusers are very easy to get rid of wink  

Nayota

Gracious Grabber

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cybeat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:14 pm
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta

when your playing an alt abuser just get ontop of something where they can't reach and try to take them out with the magmaul or missles. alt abusers are very easy to get rid of wink

Not when they're in combat hall. Nothing to get on top of. Also, when I use Noxus, everyone kills me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:08 pm
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta

Not when they're in combat hall. Nothing to get on top of. Also, when I use Noxus, everyone kills me.
in combat hall when you go up the levitate pad go through those little ALT tunnels go to the other side of the level and stand ontop of that sniper shield thing  

Nayota

Gracious Grabber

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cybeat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:49 pm
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta

in combat hall when you go up the levitate pad go through those little ALT tunnels go to the other side of the level and stand ontop of that sniper shield thing

They could go up that stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:36 am
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta

it takes them awhile but you just gotta jump off when they get back on they'll go after you then you jump back on..and then you blast them with missles. but if you use trace shoot them and when they get close go in your alt form run get out of the alt form shoot them some more and keep doing that...it may be a noob way of fighting but if there going to stay in there ALT it's the best thing to do.  

Nayota

Gracious Grabber

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cybeat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:46 am
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta

it takes them awhile but you just gotta jump off when they get back on they'll go after you then you jump back on..and then you blast them with missles. but if you use trace shoot them and when they get close go in your alt form run get out of the alt form shoot them some more and keep doing that...it may be a noob way of fighting but if there going to stay in there ALT it's the best thing to do.

What's the best tactic for Noxus? I freeze alt spammers, but they rarely freeze.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:57 am
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta

What's the best tactic for Noxus? I freeze alt spammers, but they rarely freeze.
Hmm...for noxus the only good and best way to stop an ALT abuser is by freezing them while backing away and blasting them with missles..or just keep running away and they'll eventually get out of there ALT to fight with there BIped  

Nayota

Gracious Grabber

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cybeat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:38 pm
I try to freeze them, but it won't happen, it's either lag or cheating.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:43 pm
Cybeat
thats most likely lag...or your barely missingg them with your shot  

Nayota

Gracious Grabber

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cybeat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:03 pm
Na0ta
Cybeat

I lost again. Now I'm a 2*, instead of 3*. How do I fight against people who like to hide, snipe, and alt spam at the same time?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:28 pm
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat

I lost again. Now I'm a 2*, instead of 3*. How do I fight against people who like to hide, snipe, and alt spam at the same time?
when people are hiding do the same back...and they'll try and get you,when they snipe just unload on them with any powerful thing you have...unless your at a place where you can get the imp then go get it and snipe back......theres many things you can do to prevent things like that happening in a game..you just have to find out how.  

Nayota

Gracious Grabber

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cybeat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:21 am
Na0ta
Cybeat
Na0ta
Cybeat

when people are hiding do the same back...and they'll try and get you,when they snipe just unload on them with any powerful thing you have...unless your at a place where you can get the imp then go get it and snipe back......theres many things you can do to prevent things like that happening in a game..you just have to find out how.

It may seem easy, but, it's like I come across cheaters all the time.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff