Yeah i own it
  No
  yeah but i don't have it
View Results

Blackninja3003

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:03 pm
How good is the new Megaman game for gameboy cheese_whine dramallama emo  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:07 pm
Which one, BN6 or ZX? 'Cause they're both great. I was kinda dissapointed by the BN6 final boss. But all the extras make up for that. And the final mission in ZX isn't much, but the final boss more than makes up for it. A helpful hint: don't go in there and think that you'll beat him on the first try. It's possible, but highly unlikely. Instead, stockpile a bunch of lives and as much extra energy as you can. Then, use a couple of lives to study his attack patterns. Don't bother healing yourself until you can dodge about 95% of the time. His first form is formidable, but his second form makes Omega Zero look like a chew toy. Oh, and Omega Zero is back as a secret boss. Be warned, though: he makes Z3's Omega Zero look like a mettaur! He's become insanely powerful, but beating him allows you to access that power.  

Silenfoot

Blackninja3003

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:41 pm
Battle Network 6...i saw it at the store the other day but i didn't buy it because i wanted to buy a Fall Out Boy and White Stripes CD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:31 am
For a BN-game? Decent actually even if some of the chip rules have been warped(30+Bonus chip now normal classed....), easy to use Crossystem but pathetic navis to defeat and S-rank. Story midrank, loves the random Virus Battler, but not the deleated Django-material.  

Fiyun

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:28 pm
Yeah, all the non-Navi MegaChips have been downgraded to Standard. Even JustcOne got demoted! But I like the Cross and Beast Out systems better than the old 3-turn Soul Unison sytem. Beast Out is fun to use, provided you don't overuse it. And it is unfortunate that they removed all the Django stuff, but that material tied into B3, which was only released in Japan. You can still get a chip from that sidequest, though (or so I've heard). If you're lucky enough, you could find a Hakushaku H chip in a Gold Mystery Data in the Underground, but the chip is blank and doesn't do anything. I guess they missed that little bit of code when they deleted everything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:35 am
Good but short ^^  

NukeGoesBoom

Kutheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:20 am
i agree it was short, but it has so many extra things... honestly i think it's the cools MMBN yet because of the whole Beast out system... it looks so cool when Megaman is engulfed in purple flame.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games