Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Hmmmmm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:20 am
You know, alot of people have made topics about getting insulted or beaten because they are emo... well I also noticed that alot of these people describe themselves as being the uber emo stereotype. If you want to avoid getting insulted or beaten, tone it down, now, I'm not saying stop it completely, nor to stop dressing how you dress, but more to be smart about it. Pink eyeshadow maybe good if your going to a party with people you know who are into the same kind of music, but out in the streets its just going to get you hurt and abused. by all means, wear eyeliner in the street, but if your a guy, don't put on loads of it.

Remember, society rejects whats different naturally, I have long hair, I don't really dress emo or metal, I wear normal clothes, a t-shirt, jeans, trainers and an over shirt or jacket and I still get abused because of my hair length. But no where near as much as when I wore my leather jacket, leather pants, fishnet top, boots and corpse paint everyday. Its all a matter of give and take.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:19 pm
I agree. But remember that no one can escape stereotypes.....
Even being non-stereotypical is still stereotypical.

But to restate what I first said, I do agree with you. Don't abuse the fact that you're "emo" by stating it 24/7.  

Anonmeous

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:01 pm
CARRY A GUN  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:03 pm
Yeah most people who scream emo all the time are "frowned upon." Sometimes people are just stupid, though, and look for ways to be mean. It sucks. o_O  

Hello there my Nightmare

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:56 pm
Agreed with Anonmeous.
x D.

AND ISEL, TOO.

JUST CUS GUNS AND GORE ARE COOL.
D:
In movies and games.
> >
NOT REAL LIFE.
):

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:54 pm
I enjoy my big red font Ollie responses.

"IT'S GONNA RAIN"

"HE GONNA GET IT"

"THE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE ANTS"

"WHO WANTS THIS DOG?"

-Isel-

LaFoule

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:28 pm
i 100% agree with you...
im the kind of guy who wears eyeliner but not at school just when im with the people who really know me...

its the same as when yo are trying to get to know new people... just make a first good impression then it'll be easier...

or at least thats what i think...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:28 am
No one will beat me up because I'm a girl.
;]

Except maybe other girls..
This plan needs more thought..

Gambino Statue

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:31 pm
TeH.KiDdOh
i 100% agree with you...
im the kind of guy who wears eyeliner but not at school just when im with the people who really know me...

its the same as when yo are trying to get to know new people... just make a first good impression then it'll be easier...

Why don't you wear it at school?

I do, and know many other males who do too.

Oh wait, you're probably straight, aren't you? o.o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:00 am
Isel
TeH.KiDdOh
i 100% agree with you...

Actually I think it could be more of a survival instinct thing, if not many guys were it, unlike your school it seems, you instantly become a target for others to abuse.  

Rellik San
Captain

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:14 am
Wow....I don't know anyone who has been physically abused for being emo. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying thankfully it hasn't happened to anyone I know.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:27 am
Isel
TeH.KiDdOh
i 100% agree with you...

i'm not straight and i love to wear eye-liner...
but it's just that i'm in a stupid private school and it's not allowed there.. well not actually but people are extreme ********... they hate everything that is not "normal" .... or at least whatever "normal" means to them...
just as my parents... they hate how i dress look and eveything and just want to pretend we are a happy family(which isn't true)....
i hate them... and i'm in right a state with them....

LaFoule

LaFoule

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:30 am
Rellik San
Isel
TeH.KiDdOh
i 100% agree with you...

Actually I think it could be more of a survival instinct thing, if not many guys were it, unlike your school it seems, you instantly become a target for others to abuse.

thats what i mean.......
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:28 pm
TeH.KiDdOh
Rellik San
Isel
TeH.KiDdOh
i 100% agree with you...

thats what i mean.......
sweatdrop

Why didn't you say that then? lol  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games