Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Concussions.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonmeous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:51 pm
Ok. Well I got home from a friends house and now I'm wondering if I have a concussion. It all started with him having the brilliant idea of getting an old box-car type racer out of his garage. We pushed it up the hill and rode back down. No problem right? Well the second time wasn't so great. Instead of one hill, we decided to go two. About the beginning of the first hill he steered the racer left and we hit a curb. I was riding on the back while he was steering. Anyway, after he hit the curb, I flew off hitting my head against solid concrete then continued to slide down the street on my back. All this resulted in a chipped tooth, minor concussion, and a cut up back. I tried to walk my way back to the house but it didn't work out too well. I finally got there, cleaned up the blood on my back, then thought about calling 911. Now, a couple of hours later, I'm feeling a little bit better. I'm wondering if I should go to a doctor or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:52 pm
yes, go right now.  

Karin-irie

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:06 am
Nah don't bother, I've smacked my head of reinforced concrete pillars, into brick walls whilst trying to skate and into a few windows, I turned out ok, if your feeling better, aren't suffering any nuesia or signs of diminished vision, then don't bother, its a bump on the head and nothing more. Though in future, if you hit the gorund on your back, force your body to roll so you don't get as badly cut up.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games