Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Senshi: Dark Scout Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

light or dark?
  light
  dark
  grey
View Results

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:17 am
"My brooch! Where is it?" Usagi frantically searched her room for the brooch that held the most valuable crystal in the universe.

"Usagi! How could you lose the moon crystal?" Luna crawled out from under the bed. She darted around, dodging flying clothes.

"Just help me look." The blond threw a pair of pants with large pockets behind her.

"Usagi! The crystal!"

Usagi looked at Luna and then saw the crystal fly out of the pants she had just thrown. "No!" She stumbled up off the floor and dashed after the flying brooch.

The brooch went flying out to the balcony, where it slid. The blond ran to catch the crystal before it slid off the balcony but ended up just starung as it plummeted for the ground.

There was a large crash as the brooch made contact with the cement sidewalk below. Usagi's pupils seem to fade as she collapsed on the balcony.

A shadow emerged from the halves of the broken crystal. It laughed and then vanished.

"Usagi, dinner!" A few minutes passed and stomping was heard coming up the steps. Usagi's mother slammed opened the blond's bedroom door. "Young lady! I--Usagi!"
~*~*~*~
"According to Luna, Usagi has been comatose ever since the crystal shattered." (Ami)

The shattered crystal lay on a clothe on the coffee table in front of the four scouts.

"Any ideas on how we can help her?" (Makoto)

"We obviously have to find someway to put the crystal back together." (Rei)

Minako looked at the crystal closely. "It looks like broken glass."

"She's right..." Ami examined the crystal. "It seems to have lost all of the... Elegance and glow it once had..."
~*~*~*~
A young woman in a dark scout outfit stood at the very top of the Tokyo tower, grinning menacingly. "My... Earth sure has changed..." She slowly vanished in the shadow of an on coming rain cloud. "This is going to be fun..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:19 am
Who could this possible scout be and why has she mysteriously appeared when our beloved Sailor Moon has gone into a coma? It is up to the Earth's protectors to discover why.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:20 am
Main Characters:
Luna(cat)
Artemis(cat)
Diana(cat)
Ami(Mercury)
Rei(Mars) ~ Vyrra
Makoto(Jupiter) ~ Lacroia
Minako(Venus)
Haruka(Uranus)
Chibi-Usa(Mini Moon)
Michiru(Neptune) ~ Vyrra
Hotaru(Saturn) ~ starlightpharah2
Setsuna(Pluto)
Mamoru(Tuxedo Kamen/ Prince Endimion)

Extra: The four men who served Prince Endimion were reborn as Americans
Jed(Jadeite)
Ned(Nephrite)
Zoey(Zoisite)((Yes his name is Zoey))
Ken(Kunzite)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:21 am
Made Ups(A): (I will do the mysterious new scout)

Human
GName:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Scouts and Others
GName:
Name:
Race: (if sailor scout put 'Scout')
Appearance(Humanoid):
Appearance(True Form):
Bio:
Other:  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:22 am
Made Ups(B): Normal Humans

GName: Christica
Name: Seiko Ueda
Appearance: [x]
Bio: Seiko is Sayo’s boss and the owner of the pastry shop.
Other: Has a baby face(looks to be in his 20s)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:24 am
Made Ups(C): Scouts and Others

GName: Christica
Name: Sayo Sumeragi aka Sailor Dark Moon(prefers Sailor Yami or Dark Scout)
Race: Human possessed by the Dark Scout
Appearance: [x]
Appearance(Scout): [x]
Bio: Sayo is a normal young woman. She works at a pastry shop and is good friends with the *cough39yocough* manager. She loves to draw and read novels. She also enjoys reading Manga and watching Anime. Recently, she found a necklace with matching earrings in her locker at work. She doesn’t know who left them there, but she is always wearing them. She has also been blacking out at times and then waking up in a place she wasn’t at, unsure of what happened.
Other: She is possessed by the Dark Scout. The Dark Scout needed a body to be able to conduct her plans and Sayo’s body structure and DNA closely matched her own. Everything else about the DARK Scout is unknown…  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:26 pm
I'll be Jupiter 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:29 am
okay.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:41 pm

Vyrra

Can I be Rei or Michuru(whatever if I spelled it wrong...)? blaugh  
[b:7ce3abbb31]mii
LoVE <3 LiFE
steeis untuchhed
except forr
'im[/size:7ce3abbb31][/b:7ce3abbb31]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:45 am
Vyrra
Can I be Rei or Michuru(whatever if I spelled it wrong...)? blaugh
((you can b both if u want))  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Demon of an Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:49 am
Ooo! Can I be Sailor Saturn?! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:27 am
When do we start? I wanna fight pirate  

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:12 am
((we can start whenever, but the peoples who joined need to get their butts here or their characters shall go back up for grabs))

Sayo sits on a bench in the park, her blond hair pulled up into a ponytail. She pulls out her black cell phone and looks at the time. "Where could he be...?"

Seiko walks up behind Sayo. "Sorry I'm late, Sumeragi-san. I hope you weren't waiting to long."

Sayo laughed as she put her cell away. "It's alright, Ueda-san. Now..." She stood up and stretched. "Let's go do that shoping."

((*giggle* made you think she was on a date *laugh*))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:58 pm
Its after school and its about time for Makoto to go get groceries to make dinner and for lunch the next day. As she walks by the park she sees a girl looking at her cell phone and a man walking up behind her. He better not try anything.
Makoto was reassured when they began to chat and she decided to continue on her walk wondering what she would make tonight. She found herself salivating at the thought of Udon and knew just where to go to buy the materials she would need. Usagi would be coming over and hopefully wouldn't pig out on everything.

Makoto sighed and thought of the couple in the park. I wish I had a boyfriend.  

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:31 am
((Usagi's comatose and the senshi know that. so she wont come over to steal makoto's food))

Seiko smiled and laughed softly. "Alright... What is it that we need?"

Sayo pulled out a slip of paper from her back pocket. "Flour. Sugar. Food coloring. Flavor extracts."

"Alright then. Let's get going then." Seiko took Sayo's hand and they walked to the shopping district.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff