Submit

check if you have come this week
PURPLE CHICKEN CURDS!!!! (yes I came)
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:36 am
alright I posted the results as of the last week already, the 9 votes that are now here don't count. Because I ended this on saturdy or something fish you can go ahead and smite this topic, it's quite dead anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:08 am
ninja blarg?  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Cybeat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:09 pm
~Squall_Mage~
I find that almost no one ever comes in here so starting today, i'm gonna start a poll, when you have read this check the box and post here if you want, the poll will end on sunday. this is just data for the sub forum, so fish after the polls done you can lock, delete, whatever. I'm just curious to see if anyone checks this in atleast 1 week.

You're right! This sucks.....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:02 pm
Yeah it sucks, but i'm gonna post the percent out of all the members that visit this sub forum in the main forum.  

Xilo The Odd

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:13 pm
I seriously do not know why people don't use this that much. Hopefully with the wave of Wi-Fi games coming and then the Wii's online games, we'll get more activeness.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:57 pm
yeah it would be nice. I hope I get some of the new wi-fi titles soon.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:21 pm
bump! (try to keep this at top.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:49 am
I check every time I'm in the cult because I'm the only one that updates the friend codes list. <.<  

Bodewyn

Axl93

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:50 pm
Meta_Fish
I seriously do not know why people don't use this that much. Hopefully with the wave of Wi-Fi games coming and then the Wii's online games, we'll get more activeness.

I'd like that.
My Wi-Fi USB connector's a bit whack though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:57 pm
there are, 1012 members and only, 9 of them have submited the poll. so far only 0.009% visit this sub forum, thats low maaaan.

:edit: sry it's actually 0.8% I forgot to convert it from decimal, but thats still low maaaan. BTW i'm gonna go through the friends list and add all the ACWW code and open up my village in about 1 hour roughly from the time of this post. so if anyone I get registered wants to come, be my guest. my code is at the bottom of the list.

Edit'D by mod  

Xilo The Odd

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:29 pm
I dont come in here often because I dont have Wi-Fi, but I'll probably post when I get my Wii.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:57 pm
my router is doing some stuff wrong so i'll have to look into it, i'll post when I get it fixed. and i'll open my town to all, I might be afk, but feel free to wander my village. and read my rules on the bulletin board.  

Xilo The Odd

Axl93

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:17 pm
~Squall_Mage~
there are, 1012 members and only, 9 of them have submited the poll. so far only 0.009% visit this sub forum, thats low maaaan.

:edit: sry it's actually 0.8% I forgot to convert it from decimal, but thats still low maaaan. BTW i'm gonna go through the friends list and add all the ACWW code and open up my village in about 1 hour roughly from the time of this post. so if anyone I get registered wants to come, be my guest. my code is at the bottom of the list.

Edit'D by mod

You have to put in all ACTIVE members.
Alot of people leave Gaia, you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:04 pm
I looked and voted. ALL HAIL MY VOTE!!!!  

Seron Adrix

Noble Hellhound

Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas