Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well do you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Dead_Chaoz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:35 pm
I really think its Eddie all you have to do is tap the same buttons over and over and he does it simioultaneiously(sp? XD)
...i just shoot him with a devil laser XD

oh and by the way im Kaoz and im new ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:58 pm
Dead_Chaoz
I really think its Eddie all you have to do is tap the same buttons over and over and he does it simioultaneiously(sp? XD)
...i just shoot him with a devil laser XD

oh and by the way im Kaoz and im new ^^'

welcome Eddie is sort of cheep because ofhis low attacks but Jack 5 has a one hit KO  

Rukuro17
Captain

Kou - Leifou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:03 pm
stare .....*Cocks his shotgun ready to shoot any Eddy haters**

But seriously. I'm not gonna lie. eddy is pretty cheap. But for those of us who know what their doing can string together almost unlimated combos.

But then there's Steve. His damn Cobra Weave punch. If you get hit by one of them, you will get hit by all of them  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:15 pm
knowing how to use is probably a b***h to your opponent XD
the only hard hitting move i know on jack is his flying move
now steve he's crazy lol i cant use him well since he doesnt kick but i bet if you know how to use him, he's invincible  

Dead_Chaoz

Pwn of Prophecy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:03 pm
Eddy's not as easy as you'd think dude. You can button mash with any character and get a combo, not just Eddy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:02 pm
I say Paul Pheonix is the cheapest. Eddie is sometimes annoying I kno but Paul, I just dont like him. Before my friend used a simple combo, like a 2hit already for some reason took more then half of my health and it was fast o.O it was like 1 hit then half a second another one comes and I look at my health quickly and soon realize more then half of my HP are gone o.O but I end up beating him. Jin users always have a hard time on Paul, including Nina and Steve.  

Miyavi San

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:07 pm
Aside from Jinpachi...

Law, Xiaoyu, and Paul. Paul, because of the massive amount of damage he can do with two hits, Xiaoyu for ducking and such, and Law for all those damn backflips. They can even hit you when you're on the ground... stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:04 pm
Oh i forgot about jinpachi...he's a total b***h stressed  

Dead_Chaoz

ManjiNinja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:58 pm
A lot of the characters have their own cheap points but I'd say Eddy (at least in the older games, its a little harder to just button mash in the newer ones), Paul for that punch (I think maybe its called the godhand but I don't really remember) that takes off half your lifebar, and Xiaoyu because she's just too short most of the time. lol Yeah and if Jinpachi were playable he'd be cheap, all right.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Violet Meira
Aside from Jinpachi...

Law, Xiaoyu, and Paul. Paul, because of the massive amount of damage he can do with two hits, Xiaoyu for ducking and such, and Law for all those damn backflips. They can even hit you when you're on the ground... stressed

For us Jin users, we dont have much attacks that are low. And crap I hate Law's backflip, most users just spam the backflips. Xiaoyu is annoying of her constant low attacks (then again what can she do?) and Paul, already expressed that  

Miyavi San

Kou - Leifou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:00 pm
Another one of my favorites. lee. His lightning fast kicks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:25 pm
Eddy in T3! Besides the button mashing combo stuff, it's hard to tell where he's coming from so that makes it hard to block and stuffs. >_<

And Jinpachi. Him and his stupid stomach mouth. Grr! domokun  

LingXiaoyu

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:06 pm
Kou - Leifou
stare .....*Cocks his shotgun ready to shoot any Eddy haters**

But seriously. I'm not gonna lie. eddy is pretty cheap. But for those of us who know what their doing can string together almost unlimated combos.

But then there's Steve. His damn Cobra Weave punch. If you get hit by one of them, you will get hit by all of them

yeah I agree. some people would just do the same move over and over, but you can do all sorts of moves continuously, and I love that xp I think Mokojin is cheap I think, because he steals all the others moves..I know that's the whole point of him..but then why on T5 do they have that thing where it randomly chooses any character for you...that's surely just the same as mokojin?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 pm
ManjiNinja
A lot of the characters have their own cheap points but I'd say Eddy (at least in the older games, its a little harder to just button mash in the newer ones), Paul for that punch (I think maybe its called the godhand but I don't really remember) that takes off half your lifebar, and Xiaoyu because she's just too short most of the time. lol Yeah and if Jinpachi were playable he'd be cheap, all right.

I agree about that punhc with Paul, but it takes a while to build up, so when you see him do it, hit him before he gets chance to execute the move.
Also I agree about Eddy in the older games, but I don't think you can button mash with him in T5.  

Shadow__Dweller

Miyavi San

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:56 pm
LingXiaoyu
Eddy in T3! Besides the button mashing combo stuff, it's hard to tell where he's coming from so that makes it hard to block and stuffs. >_<

And Jinpachi. Him and his stupid stomach mouth. Grr! domokun

If hes playable, he be so cheap, just do a quick stun, then health steal then repeat.  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff