Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No.010

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crystylaquazz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:41 pm
Suixing's dorm, Dorm No. 010, has a mostly blue-purple-silver color scheme. The wallpaper is blue, with some purple flowers and silvery leaves. Suixing has several landscapes-framed in a silver and/or white showing waterfalls throughout the room. Also on the walls are some pastel nature pictures drawn by herself. She has a pale blue steel-frame bed and blue sheets with the same decoration as the wallpaper. Beside her bed is a wooden side table, painted in blue by Suixing with a purple flower on top and silver leaves and vines weaving trough the legs of her table. Set on that table is a dried blue and white flower bouquet given to her by her friend Ringa.

On the other side of her room is her azure desk with touches on silver and white here and there. She has a silver labtop on the top and it is mostly neat, with a purple and silver lamp set on top. Her large window is also there, with blue curtians layered in silk and guaze. Her window a wonderful view of her surrondings, although she is not sure if it is real. Next to the window is her blue bookshelf with the same design as the wallpaper, filled with tome after tome of Suixing's favorite books.

In her walk-in closet, the walls are painted in a solid blue. She has a blue transparent drawer filled with her mostly blue and white shirts as well as jeans. She also has medium bars to hang her clothes on either side of her closet, used for hanging her coats, jackets, and sweaters as well as dresses, skirts, and kimonos for special occasions. On the top of the hanging bars is a rack, which Suixing uses to put her clothes when they are out of season.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Suixing entered the Wingardia dorms. She walked up to one of the butlers, noticing that he was a robot, then said, "Umm...hi. I need a dorm, please. I'd like one in blue with floral or water decorations, please, if possible."
"Right this way." Suixing followed the robo-butler down the corridor to room 010. Suixing walked in admiring its beauty and view of...was it an ocean?? She didn't see any water nearby, but...there was water....was it real?? Suixing shrugged it off, then turned around to thank the robo-butler, but saw that he had already left to tend to other duties. Suixing shrugged, then started setting up her room.  

crystylaquazz

crystylaquazz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:09 pm
Suixing returned to her dorm room after the encounter with Ringa and Yashi for bed. She closed her curtians, and then she changed. She laid down onto her bed, thinking. Do I really love Yashi??? I can't lie to myself...I think I do... In this mental battle with herself, Suixing drifted off to sleep.
The next morning Suixing woke up to light shining into her window. It's a beautiful day...wait a second, I closed my curtians!! Suixing began to panic, but looking around she saw no evidence of someone searching around her things. Her hand instantaneously went up to her neck, sighing in relief when she found out that it was still there. Suixing continued to look around, until she spotted a white rose bouqet along with a note.

Dear Suixing,
Meet me at the Southern courtyard. Eat breakfast before you come
-Yashi

Suixing ate, dressed, then left to the courtyard.  
Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games