Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most romantic RE scene Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you in the mood for some romance?
  hell yes!
  um.... hell no
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:57 pm
look i have no clue why i made this and its probably gonna suck so bad that it will be locked or something but HEY lets give it a shot!

my fav romantic scene was at the end of dead aim when they were making out in that rescue boat  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:44 pm
MY favourite romantic scene, is where the Tyrant 002 comes into contacts with a lonely Lisa Trevor, and together they find true Mutant happiness. whee

Oh, wait, that doesn't actually happen, does it? confused  

Locust Girl

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:02 pm
Okay I'ma say it before someone else's sarcasm beats me to it.
Leon pining over the dead Louis scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Well it's definitely not that one where Claire falls on top of Steve. That was just cheesy. Makes you wanna reach out and slap Steve for being a horny adolescent.

Hmm... That one at the end of Dead Aim wasn't really romantic, more like the kind of scene where you'd say, "Aww, yeah!"

I'd say the one in the power room in RE2, where Ada is about to 'die' and they share that kiss. That was classic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well it's definitely not that one where Claire falls on top of Steve. That was just cheesy. Makes you wanna reach out and slap Steve for being a horny adolescent.

Hmm... That one at the end of Dead Aim wasn't really romantic, more like the kind of scene where you'd say, "Aww, yeah!"

I'd say the one in the power room in RE2, where Ada is about to 'die' and they share that kiss. That was classic.

I unfortunately didn't catch that Dead Aim scene.

And yeah my favorite scene was with Leon and Ada.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:42 pm
Definitely. That kiss made me sad. D: Because you didn't know (in 199 cool she's gonna come back in 2004. Hey, wait a minute... why doesn't she smooch Leon again in RE4 if he's her heartthrob? ...Oh yeah, if she sees him, she's supposed to kill him. Then again, she did save his life twice... three if you count tossing him the special rocket launcher. It would've been better if she kissed him on the cheek or something before sprinting over the edge of the platform after getting the sample. This coming from a guy who normally hates romance.. whee  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:44 pm
Well we did know in 1999 that she was gonna come back, because of her epilogue in RE3.

Even better, if Leon got f'ed up by Saddler. Then Ada was the one to kill Saddler, and then kiss Leon before he died. Then it would have been kind of ironic, and Leon wouldn't be alive anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:44 pm
It only counts as saving his life if you were out of ammo at that point.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Technically, in the canon of the story, the merchant is unlikely to be there. Of course, I could be wrong. You see, if you're going by Separate Ways, you don't see Leon with four different handguns, two rifles, and a Mine Thrower. He starts with his handgun, and he finds a free shotgun. Of course, the TMP is the only other weapon you see him with. Of course, that could be from the merchant... o_o;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:18 pm
He also can find the Broken Butterfly/BB/BrokeBack Butterfly/I can't believe its not Broken!/Single Action Army... six shots... more than enough to kill a man...  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:23 pm
Canas Renvall
Technically, in the canon of the story, the merchant is unlikely to be there. Of course, I could be wrong. You see, if you're going by Separate Ways, you don't see Leon with four different handguns, two rifles, and a Mine Thrower. He starts with his handgun, and he finds a free shotgun. Of course, the TMP is the only other weapon you see him with. Of course, that could be from the merchant... o_o;

Well what if there is no merchant. There are still the locations. The massive storage of weapons you see in caves near the lake, Maybe there was an abandoned TMP there and Leon picked it up, in the storyline.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:44 am
leon and me making out and touching eachother in a jacussi ....no wit that wasnt in the game *blush* sweatdrop  

carloschaidez

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:02 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
He also can find the Broken Butterfly/BB/BrokeBack Butterfly/I can't believe its not Broken!/Single Action Army... six shots... more than enough to kill a man...

actually its anything that moves  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:33 pm
Leon Ada In RE 2 was the one, maybe they will put a good one on RE 5
Could be Chris/Jill  

Iori_y

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:47 pm
carloschaidez
leon and me making out and touching eachother in a jacussi ....no wit that wasnt in the game *blush* sweatdrop

Not gonna touch that one with a 23' pole.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff