Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Were they Right?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:12 am
A thought I've been bouncing around lately. In the comic when Q. Serenity greets the inners on the moon and tells them about the past, she mentions their 'job' more or less was to guide the people of earth on the right path.

There are also things that were stated that made it seem as if those on the moon thought a bit...oh I'll out right say it. Those from the moon and some other planets thought themselve to be superior in more then one way than those of earth.

At least that is the impression I get.

Also, they were spying on the earth civilazation.

So wouldn't the people of earth have a rather good reason to be suspicous? It wasn't just ignorance on their part, I believe. For Metallia and Beryl to get all those people (it's impossible to get -everyone you know...) there HAD to have been something else that made them feel that way.

Or maybe I'm babbling? I guess the trigger is Endymion going there.

ah...well...o.o;; Just wondering if you think the whole spying thing was right or not on their part?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:26 pm
.....hm, i also think that the Earthlings' feeling that the Moonians ( xd ) were spying too much, was fuel to the fire.

The Moon Kingdom was fated to fall. One coincidence led to another which led to it's destruction.

Which (maybe) is another lesson Naoko was trying to teach, that everyone has to be on an equal level if they are to survive.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Gainsborough-Aerith

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:11 am
Luamervara
A thought I've been bouncing around lately. In the comic when Q. Serenity greets the inners on the moon and tells them about the past, she mentions their 'job' more or less was to guide the people of earth on the right path.

There are also things that were stated that made it seem as if those on the moon thought a bit...oh I'll out right say it. Those from the moon and some other planets thought themselve to be superior in more then one way than those of earth.

At least that is the impression I get.

Also, they were spying on the earth civilazation.

So wouldn't the people of earth have a rather good reason to be suspicous? It wasn't just ignorance on their part, I believe. For Metallia and Beryl to get all those people (it's impossible to get -everyone you know...) there HAD to have been something else that made them feel that way.

Or maybe I'm babbling? I guess the trigger is Endymion going there.

ah...well...o.o;; Just wondering if you think the whole spying thing was right or not on their part?

You're thinking really deep, but I like it. heart Mebbe you're right.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:59 pm
I just feel there should be other reasons. I don't think many of them were even evil as they were protrayed. They probably just didn't like to be treated unfairly.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:30 pm
Actually that could be true if you think about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:51 pm
That makes a lot of sense.  

misspameladianne

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas