Submit

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:31 pm
Here it is! THe introduction sticky for all of you! Introduce yourselves. Say what you like to write. Make yourself known!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:39 pm
Hello all! Im Twilight Seraphim! I am also a fellow writer! Though I dont think I'll join any contests myself seein as Im the one making them >.>.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:20 pm
GAH! YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU DELETE MY POST!?!?!?! IF YOU HAD EVEN READ IT YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I MADE MY STORIES STICKIES!!!!!!!!!! I had put up a post about rules and it said that stories would be made into stickies by me or you!!!! You're an idiot who reads nothing and if you un-sticky my stories again, I'll kick you out of vice-captain!!!!!! I know that sounds harsh, but don't mess with me or you die. XPPPPPPPP XOOOOOOOOOO

On a lighter note....Hi!^^ I'm DarkWaterMiyo, the Captain of this guild!^^ I am a fanfic writer so I'm the one who created this subforum to make easy access to my stories for my Gaia friends! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:28 pm
I am Riya. I like to write well. whee  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:45 pm
Well sorry but I couldnt read your lil sticky cause it wouldnt let me in genius. stare Watever, i guess we are gonna have alot of stickies.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:47 pm
Whats with all the spelling errors???!!! gonk  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:48 pm
no clue  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:15 pm
Hello! ^^ I'm AkureiOkami, and I am also a fellow writer. I love writing my fanfiction, Star of Forgotten Memories, and I am very dedicated to it. I have many readers, and they enjoy it as well. If you'd like to read it, send me a friendsrequest and you'll be able to! >w<
Cuz honestly, I don't want to post it in here.....>>;;;;
Btw, we have a thread if you'd like to get to know the story before reading it. ^^
*runs off to get Storm*

[_Akurei_]

-Hikari_Hane-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:23 pm
Yesh, we do.
=3
You can talk to me if you need to get the link to the thread (V Points to siggyV), or the summary for the story.
x3
My profile is filled with millions of pics, (Ok. That's exaggerating. xDDD).
I'm always looking for fanart, and other fanfic-related things.
=3
I hope you'll read it!!!
<333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:46 pm
Hi! I'm [Crystal.Ice.Alchemist] or you can call me Crystal and I also enjoy writing myself.
=^-^=
I've written many things so far from poems, to short stories and little quotes too. =3 I've also written my own anime story that I hope to publish into a manga one day and maybe even a show! (That would be so awesome! ><)
Anyway, I'm currently setting up my own FMA fanfic as well, but its taking a while because of school and all.
xDDDDDD
So.....I don't think it'll be up soon but I will post some sort of prologue, you know, to introduce the storyline and all. ^^

Oh! and on another note- I'm sorta looking for art for my story so if you'd like to help me out or know anyone who'd like to, would it be possible to recieve some art? Pretty please!?
=3
As soon as I post up my prologue I'll be glad to take anything given to me, because all art is precious! ^-^

Soupii
Crew

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:26 pm
Wewt! POSTS!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 pm
i'm fmaedgirl! i love writing my fanictions and just wri random stuff!  

fmaedgirl

xxInvaderDanixx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 pm
I'm Danielle Mae Elric! huge alphonse fangirl. (Armor and human!) I love to draw, read manga, write fanfics, and roleplay  
Fullmetal Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games