Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
The Last Volume of Full Moon (Expect Major Spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite End to an Arina Tanemura Manga?
  Full Moon
  Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
  I.O.N.
View Results

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:52 pm
Ah! I finally read the last three chapters of the manga and now Full Moon is tied for my favorite manga series with KKJ. Overall, I don't know which I like better, but I absoultely love the ending to Full Moon! Kyaaaaah!

So, since it came out just yesterday, I decided to make this thread for people like me who weren't able to read the final version in scanlations. It was such a happy ending! It made me cry a bit too. I don't know if it because it was so happy, it was kinda sad too, or because I'm just sad I can't read any new things in Full Moon now.

Ah....I just loved it so much. Like with all really good endings, after reading it, I got up and kept moving around, giggling randomly and walking a bit to shake off my nerves before re-reading the whole thing and beginning the process again. Ah! But I love it so! Anyone else as crazy over it as I am? Or am I the only person who skipped work to buy it (haha...I didn't get to read it until after work though...I did go! I'm not irresponsible!)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:16 pm
I was a bit annoyed with the small amount of story, even though the extras were very good. I hate no extras in manga.. I still havnt gotten the last vol of Chobits cause Im not gonna pay full price for such a tiny book.

I really didn't love Izumi's hair though, I'm glad him and Meroko are happy now! And poor Eichi, even though I read it last year it was sad all over again
sad  

Moggleberry

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:43 pm
I know...when the manga first started, I thought Eichi seemed like such a basic character, but when I saw the end I almost cried. But Eichi is happy if Mitsuki is happy. I think he told Mitsuki something like that before when he read her the little Mermaid.

I just love the final volume though...and the Full Moon dictionary...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:01 pm
Awww the ending to Full Moon was so sweet! But.... I kinda feel sorry for Eichi. Does anyone else feel the same way? sad  

Starpowergirl012

~Micchiru~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:39 am
Starpowergirl012
Awww the ending to Full Moon was so sweet! But.... I kinda feel sorry for Eichi. Does anyone else feel the same way? sad
I do D: I saw him cry and said "Aww! Poor Eichi can't even do anything! ;_;"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:21 pm
~Micchiru~
Starpowergirl012
I do D: I saw him cry and said "Aww! Poor Eichi can't even do anything! ;_;"

I do, too. I cried so much when he smiled after seeing Mitsuki was happy that way~ ;___;  

mikki-neko

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:32 pm
But I'm happy Mitsuki moved on....
Can't go on loving the dead.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:11 pm
@Leri: ha ha... So true.

Actually, I liked the ending of KKJ better, but that's just me. I like FMwS and all, but I think KKJ was the better manga over all. Though, my favourite will always be the ending of TSK. Even if it was rushed over... The last picture just made me a very happy panda. xd  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

serenitysdreams

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:00 am
Ah. One of my favourite endings I've read, ever.

I loved the part about Eichi, and how Tanemura sensei incorporated the ending with a song (New Future). It was very touching and the story ended so... completely. That's all I can put it. Complete.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:00 pm
It was the best manga ending ever from beginning to end i loved it all the way it was so awsome i was so close to shedding a tear.and the Eichi part was so beautiful and when Arina Tanemura put in the end "Forever Thanks,Eichi Sakurai" it was so touching but it felt like something inside of me ended right there. crying  

TeruNoka

Kiseki-chi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:51 pm
I really did like the ending of Full Moon....compared to the anime, anyway. :F

I luffed <333 her dictionary. xD

I mean, we know the secrets of her drawing hands so nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:49 pm
i *finally* found the last volume of Full Moon!!!!
I heart takuto, but i felt so sorry for Eiichi-kun....he's so sweet and has been protecting mitsuki for all those years!!!

i hope he moves on and finds a cute ghost girlfriend or something....

arina tanemura could do a spin-off on purely the supernatural....eiichi as main character, dealing with annoying shinigami and other ghosts! rofl  

honeymilkuma

Dapper Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tsammi-hime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:56 pm
-Moonlit3 Miko-
i *finally* found the last volume of Full Moon!!!!
I heart takuto, but i felt so sorry for Eiichi-kun....he's so sweet and has been protecting mitsuki for all those years!!!

i hope he moves on and finds a cute ghost girlfriend or something....

arina tanemura could do a spin-off on purely the supernatural....eiichi as main character, dealing with annoying shinigami and other ghosts! rofl

That would be cool./  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 pm
I cried so much when she went through the trauma of telling takuto that eichi has been dead for a long time...  

Sky Lowingrad

Ecapism

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:06 pm
The ending was cute >w< But I felt bad for poor Eichi-kun. At least he died happy(?)

I wished hey put more into the ending, but the extras were great. MadokaXNachi Fan!! Yay they're getting married :3

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games