Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I damn well knew it....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:24 pm
Well, MCR have released a new album, and what exactly I said would happen with alot of my emo friends has happened, after going off them for ages, I said to them all, 'I bet when they release a new album you'll love them again.'

Well on the day Black Parade came out, low and behold, about 90% of my MSN list suddenly made mention of the black parade usually in the form of 'OMGZ BLAK PRADE IZ AWSUM LOLZ <3<3<3'. I hate the hipocrosy of it, the whole fairweather fan deal gets up my nose no end.

If you like a band, you like them, no slagging them off when they aren't popular for a while. Thats what scene kids do.

Well the point of this thread; a proposal, to line up and execute fairweather fans, it will save us from the self absorbed unoriginal opinions of idiots and be doing the world a service. Whos with me?... or at least shares my dislike of fairweather fans?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:33 pm
I also find that kind of fan stupid.
When that whole emo thing will die MCR and co will not be popular anymore.  

drkmtn

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:52 pm
Until their album following on from this one, so on and so fourth.

I wouldn't mind, but its not even as if they are a good band. I've heard all the first album, which was bareable the second I turned off half way through the second track and this one, I'm not even gonna bother with.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:05 pm
I class this form of fan stupidity along with several others including:

"Suchandsuchbandmember has a girlfriend. I hope she dies. ******** slut. OMGZ."

and,
"I've liked this band for two weeks, three hours and six seconds longer than you. OMGZ your such a poser."

Gambino Statue

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:16 am
xLIZA

and,
"I've liked this band for two weeks, three hours and six seconds longer than you. OMGZ your such a poser."

Are the fans that don't stop quoting the songs of the band they're a fan of alright? *points to self* Really, I want to not do that so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:57 am
Isel
xLIZA

and,

Are the fans that don't stop quoting the songs of the band they're a fan of alright? *points to self* Really, I want to not do that so much.

Still not as bad as the people that quote lines from songs but don't know anything about the band or the song itself.  

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:14 am
Isel
xLIZA

and,

Well I walk around all the time singing and quoting songs, so I guess so  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:54 pm
xLIZA
Isel
xLIZA

and,

Still not as bad as the people that quote lines from songs but don't know anything about the band or the song itself.

Yeah, I bothered to read the translations of "OBSCURE" and "embryo" before I let them get stuck in my head.

Those are songs you wanna know before you spout their lines. Abortion, rape, and cannibalism aren't light subjects these days, you know.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:28 pm
Isel
xLIZA
Isel
xLIZA

and,

Yeah, I bothered to read the translations of "OBSCURE" and "embryo" before I let them get stuck in my head.

Those are songs you wanna know before you spout their lines. Abortion, rape, and cannibalism aren't light subjects these days, you know.

Oh now we're moving on to another hatred of mine... god damnable otaku.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:14 pm
Rellik San
Isel
xLIZA
Isel
xLIZA

and,

I speak Japanese. (Not fluently, but hey)
So I figure if it's something I don't know, it's probably something I shouldn't be quoting.

Gambino Statue

LaFoule

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:43 pm
i just hate 'em be loyal to your bands!!
don't change just because thy're famous or just because evryone hears them...

suckers...¬¬

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:59 pm
i totally agree with you.
i hate people like that
it bugs me so much
and most of them do it
to fit in with certain people.
it is so annoying.

NikiElly

Dapper Smoker

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:21 pm
Rellik San
Isel
xLIZA
Isel
xLIZA

and,

What? I just memorized some lyrics, so what if they're Japanese or Russian or what the ******** ever?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:44 am
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
xLIZA
Isel
xLIZA

and,

What? I just memorized some lyrics, so what if they're Japanese or Russian or what the ******** ever?

I don't mind anime fans, I'm an anime fan, hell I even draw manga, but otaku who can't take criticism of their favourite series... I hate those as well. Its pathetic, they obsess over stupid series *coughinuyashacough* that hold no actual story or animation acheivment.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:24 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
xLIZA

I don't mind anime fans, I'm an anime fan, hell I even draw manga, but otaku who can't take criticism of their favourite series... I hate those as well. Its pathetic, they obsess over stupid series *coughinuyashacough* that hold no actual story or animation acheivment.

I'm not into the anime/manga scene anymore, all I have is a stolen Volume 2 of FAKE and some volumes of Gravitation.

Uzumaki is pretty good, I hear. (No, not Naruto. Uzumaki is an EroGuroNansensu manga, meaning it's quite macabre and grotesque at points.)

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games