Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Insecurities

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Aww. *hugs and gives cookies*
  *smacks back of the head* Anna, stop posting crap!!
View Results

psy_annie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:55 pm
It's all so confusing, really. In a sea of people, we're alone. But not quite; what's that you call it? Ah, yes: "loneliness without being alone." And we're close, in a way I can't quite describe and makes me crazy. And yet ... and yet ... it makes sense.

Your words are etched in my mind: "Be the strong person I know you are." I'm weak. The strong, brash personna?: it's just a mask. When I'm around you, however ... I'm naked. Naked and unable to move. So vulnerable and transparent, it's scary. Then a voice croons softly in my ear, "It's alright. He'll never hurt you." That's why it's okay to be naked and weak around you, that's why I'm me around you.

And I don't want to cover myself. I want you to really see me, in all my human flaws and vices. Slowly, it all comes off ... by itself ... as I lay my head on your shoulder. See? I don't even have to make an effort. It's like breathing, only more intimate.

You turn to look at me, and all I do is stare. And wonder. Stare in wonder. Your eyes, nose, blushing cheeks, goatee; your mouth, with rosy lips and beautiful teeth. And I imagine myself leaning over and stealing a kiss - but I need to be bold first. And how would I kiss you: softly, deeply? And would you return the kiss? Or would you shove me away?

It's all so confusing - but as long as your hand touches mine, as long as you hold me when I'm afraid, as long as you wipe away my tears, and let me shove your fears and worries away ... I'm fine with that.

This was written today, during a class. It's a rough sketch I've come to love and accept as a finished work. I've been a bit emo-ish lately, brooding over love; and this is the b*****d offspring of the union of an unrequited love and sleep deprivation due to sickness.

As always, I love good feedback and cookies. Gimme Oreooos. heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:59 pm
love it. heart  

Bango Skank

Dry Elbow KITTENZ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:12 am
Awww, it's so adorable! Haha.
It is very well written and true to the point. I look forward to seeing more. xD

Hehe, and maybe that sleep deprivation is helping you. I usually find that when I get little sleep I'm in a better mood than when I get like 12 hours of sleep... But I'm just weird like that whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:45 pm
I really liked this, it was full of sooo many different emotions that blended together quite well.

Write more! ^_^

Rosealean

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:17 pm
*sneaks you a package of Oreos and some ice cream*

Shhhhhh.....

I'm a ninja. You can't se me. ninja  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers