Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Just another random Kirby thing.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haha.
  hahaha.
  I wonder what I would write if I was lucid?
  Sanity sucks.
  HOORAY! *throws cookies to Kirby* (this is totally the right answer)
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:12 pm
Home on a Saturday night--
How sad can you get? Is that not the very definition of lonliness?
Well, let me see...

I had almost reached for the dictionary when I realized what I was doing. There will be absolutely no school-related work or mental labor of any kind, oh no there won't. I hastily replaced the dictionary.

So...now what?

Just because I felt like it, I turned on some music, picking exactly the right song.

Home on a Saturday night, with all your doors locked up tight, I won't be thinking about you baby...

Hah, so perfect. Except I had no one to think about.

Sometimes I felt perfectly content with my rather lonely life. And sometimes--like now--I felt...well, lonely. And that's the truth; I never lie. And it's definitely no lie that no matter how much I hate it, I'm still home on a Saturday night.

There are a million things I could do. I could do everything on the list of verbs that is within my physical capacity, and legal. But I had to cross-reference the real possibilities...no car, no friends, no life. I was so bored that I ran a Google search on "things to do."

Possibilities...seemingly endless.

I added in a few factors and clicked the button.

Nothing.

I lost patience with Google pretty quickly.

I think I'm being whiny, but I honestly don't care. I have nothing better to do, after all. There's only the rivaling cats, my sterio, and my computer. And for modern technology, that thing sucks. It can never cure my writer's block, my lonliness, or my heartbreak.

I feel like I'm waiting for something. For my parents, maybe? Or for my so-called friends to get ahold of me, or for my cell phone to break the silence with its cute and obscenely loud ring?

I chose that one on purpose. I think it was just for this particular night, this one Saturday where I feel completely alone.

I'm not waiting for anything, really. Not for my writer's block to give up, or for inspiration, or for some anime to come on TV. Not for my parents, not for my cat to come inside, and certainly not for you.

No...I don't even know why this is directed at you. I absolutely hate you. If I had one wish, I would wish that you would walk away and never look back at me, so I could never again lose myself in your carefree eyes. Because when I found myself again, there was never anyone around.

...I guess I'm not as honest as I thought.

I can say I hate you, but I've never hated anybody before.

It's dark, and I don't even know what the hell is coming out of my computer. Maybe I should turn on a light...

I like it dark. After all, what's more entertaining than letting your worst fears manifest themselves in utter darkness? But them, if I turned on the light, it would still be there.

Lonliness.

I'm home on a Saturday night, and I still love you. I miss you, and I wish you would come and save me from my lonliness.

After all, I never lie.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:33 pm
I don't really know what to say about this, except that it sounds like every Saturday night of my high school life..... sad

It's really well written and it seems that you're on a roll tonight! ^_^

Rosealean

Oukow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:07 pm
*sigh* I always feel like that, but on Fridays.

Good story. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:16 pm
it is friday. But no one ever wrote a song about friday nights wink

Except "The Geek Gets The Girl." But screw that one.

^-^

Muchas gracias for the wonderful comments :squee:  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas