Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
Fatal Frame In Random Places? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scary movies
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:13 pm
have you seen anything pertaining to Fatal Frame in any random places or heard it mentioned somewhere unexpected? i was watching that movie "Stay Alive" and they mention Fatal Frame in like the first four minutes of the movie, so it got me thinking about other places it might have been mentioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:59 am
wow cool lol, i never hear it mentioned but i always mention it when im in photography class at college lol we have the old type cameras like the obscura its soo cool 4laugh  

Reiome

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:06 pm
Reiome
wow cool lol, i never hear it mentioned but i always mention it when im in photography class at college lol we have the old type cameras like the obscura its soo cool 4laugh

lol nice, way to spread the word, infect their minds, hehe  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:42 am
In the grudge (the japanese one and the 2nd one that just came out) there are some scenes that I swear are in fatal frame. Just the way that they animate the ghosts reminds me of fatal frame... They just need a camera and they'd be set smile  

kaze-shi

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:34 pm
kaze-shi
In the grudge (the japanese one and the 2nd one that just came out) there are some scenes that I swear are in fatal frame. Just the way that they animate the ghosts reminds me of fatal frame... They just need a camera and they'd be set smile

My thoughts EXACTLY  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:35 pm
About Stay Alive, My sister told me about that.

Anywhere else? I don't believe I have seen it anywhere...  

Hissora

Ciryature

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:33 pm
I've never seen it anywhere before. But I do agree with the Grudge thing. I think thats the only reason I like it so much. It'd be even better if Itsuki showed up. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:58 pm
in Dead Silence theres alot of things in it that reminded me and my friend of fatal frame... blood stained walls that were body shaped... the women ghosty looked at one point like long arms... and a couple of other things that you'd see for a glimpse in the games did the same in the movie...
oh and in the last call... there was a very crawling woman moment in it....  

Elanesse

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:13 pm
Ciryature
I've never seen it anywhere before. But I do agree with the Grudge thing. I think thats the only reason I like it so much. It'd be even better if Itsuki showed up. heart
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:58 pm
isn't Woman in Box inspired from Sadako from Ringu everytime I fight Woman in Box I think Sadako from Ringu I think it was on Shutters that movie totally reminds me of fatal frame that ghost woman is creepy  

rainbutterfly0

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

AbatoireJuggernaut

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:57 am
Well, the kimono box ghost was based I believe on the J-Horror "Box".
I was reading through some articles on Shadowlands and read about the haunted house in which Fatal Frame 1 supposedly took place.

Also, in reference to Stay Alive, was anyone else mad when they were talking about the things one had to do in the game (like Silent Hill) and they mention doing stupid things like getting a blue key to defeat the boss or some deal. Maybe they should do some LIGHT research before they reference a game.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:04 pm
well they mention alot of stay alive games in "stay alive"the blue key comes frome clocktower its the only stay alive game I know with multi colored keys that and Fatal Frame  

James sama

The Angel of Inuyasha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:33 pm
i think that women in the box looks like the girl in the ring  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:15 pm
LadyYunalesca
kaze-shi

My thoughts EXACTLY

Haha I just found out it was because the same guy helped with both of them. At the beginning when the wife crawls out of the attic into the closet I yelled "OH MY GOD CRAWLING LADY!" and everyone in the movie theatre gave me death stares. It was funny ^.^ someone laughed so I was happy anyway because they understood.  

Hakumuoh

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:17 pm
The Angel of Inuyasha
i think that women in the box looks like the girl in the ring
I thought so too! She even crawls out of the well in the basement. Haha I call her the Grunge Lady because she sounds like the girl in the grudge too.  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff