Reply Role Plays
Bleach Roleplay finally Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:16 pm
You can be any character from bleach or one of your own. I'm Ichigo Kurosaki sorry if you had plans to be him. You just copy, paste, and enter info:

Name:
Looks(pics okay):
Personality:
Weapon(pictures okay):
Weapon name(if known if not leave blank):
Bankai Effect(unless your someone without a bankai then leave blank):  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:29 pm
Name:Ichigo Kurosaki
Looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:He's a carefree guy who turns into a soul reaper when a mystrious girl appears. He defended the rights of the souls of the departed so they can pass on. He's always serious when in a fight and he is determined to win.
Weapon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.bankai zangetsuUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(sorry about the orange juice box.
Weapon name:Zangetsu
Bankai Effect:Makes so fast he can make more of himself(not solid) and his weapon can stretch out and move fast to knock down things.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:00 pm
Anyone going to post?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:45 pm
Can someone plz join?  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:12 pm
*i will i just found out what bleach was and I LOVE Ichigo!! XD*
*i just need a chatcher*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:56 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
*i will i just found out what bleach was and I LOVE Ichigo!! XD*
*i just need a chatcher*
Okay how about Rukia.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:14 pm
hey can i join??  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:17 pm
why not?  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:48 pm
well im Damos then, with his little brother and sister
Damos
height:6'
weight:200 pnds of muscles
Persona: well just laid back seriuos, occasionally changing how he feel and act but is serious about everything and aalways have plan even thought they may seem piontless twisted ninja WARNING!!! careful of his change of attitudes ninja
appearance: well he kinda looks like Vincent with very short brown hair and the cloak is blue instead of red
familiars: well Somad and Sooli his siblings, also his wolf pack of 23 wolfs lead by Tamajing the silver wolf (all are ghost that are sommuned by Damos)
powers: well it increases as he fight and evolves... also has the power of a wolf
weapon:Seifers and Squalls gunblades both on his back and a Clawed guantlet that changes into a gun and a shield when needed to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Somad
height:5'6
weight:180
persona: Really quite, intellectual and very into his head, occaasionally found oblivious to the world and very shy around girls he like ((i just known one of you guys are just going to make a move on him))
appearance: has dark blue long hair that covers his eyes and a plain black long coat, has one green eye and one silver eye
Familiars: his older brother and twin sister Sooli, has no known guardian or ghost as of yet( should later be found out)
powers: has the ability to feel, and see hollows with his silver eye, can produce anything out of kinetic energy and use them as weapons or bombs
...no known power of a wolf has shown himself on him other then the eye
weaponds: doesnt need it, but when faced with a real opponent he uses a chain which have a mind of there own((think knights of the vodiac))
Sooli
heght:5'5
weight:120
persona:very very spunky!!!! *_* xp
appearance: has short silver hair with long bangs, and like to wear very outgoing clothes ( that Damos really dissaproves of) ... has one green and silver eyes like her twin brother but on the opposite eye, always wear her jean jacket with two wings emblems on the back that her mother gave her when she was young
familiars: her brothers... has been known to summon very exotic Fairies that do her every biding...this is actually her power but she has gotten connect to them that she has named them all
power: a power that resembles that of her brother but she cant see hollows so she reallies on her power to create sheilds and other feilds and creatures to protect her
weapon:well her seductiveness.... has boomerang bow in her arm ((Rinoa's wearpon))
Famaly trait: they all have the ability to send those souls that wonder on earth, Damos is the only one allowed though cuz he is fully trian but never went to the soul society for he and he's sibling are the soul heir of the butterfly in the moon clan, a well hidden society legended to be the fouders of the soul society,  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:59 pm
yeah sweatdrop i thought that it would be interesing if i roleplayed with all three of my Rp characters but i havent been able to have time to get pics that resembles them or draw anything that will help you visualize them  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:58 pm
Name:Aura
Personality: depressing and dark
appereance:her puplis are white and the whites in her eyes are black
she always wheres black
weapon: HeR MiNd O.o

Name:Violet
personality:up beat kinda wild *acts like the oldest*
appereance:she wheres pretty dresses all the time*lol like chi**chobits
weapon:long katanas *like sephy

Name:sanzo
personality:quite and dangrous*h*** yea*
Apperence: Sanzo
weapon:dual guns  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:43 am
both of you forgot to post your weapon and bankai weapon and effect unless you don't have one  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:51 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
both of you forgot to post your weapon and bankai weapon and effect unless you don't have one
i dont know much about Bleach but do you think its fine  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:34 pm
hey guys lets just start  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items