Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
steryotypers suck Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noweah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:42 pm
I hate it how people always put you into a group, that sometimes isn't you. I hardly wear black... but when I do they call me suicidal, or gothic. Which I am none of these. I don't like it.. anyone else dislike steryotypers??

xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:21 pm
Everyone stereotypes, get off your damn soapbox.  

-Isel-

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:03 pm
ISEL.
Is always correct.

Whether you want to be stereotyped or not.
You will be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:35 pm
steryo typing sux but it does happen so get over it.  

mollymakeout

darkeningxcore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:25 am
i agree, sometimes it isn't fair, but everyone does it.
it's harder not to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:17 am
+ roffle!face
ISEL.
Is always correct.

Truer words have never been... spoked.  

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:32 am
Isel
+ roffle!face
ISEL.
Is always correct.

Actually I argue points and beat him sometimes, so I he isn't always right, he just has very few people to rival his common sensical rantings about the pointlessness of over 45% of new posts. Usually most people agree with him.

Quote:
I hate it how people always put you into a group, that sometimes isn't you. I hardly wear black... but when I do they call me suicidal, or gothic. Which I am none of these. I don't like it.. anyone else dislike steryotypers??

As for you missy, I'll not get into why stereotypes perform a valuable public service again. Like explaining what scene actually is and why its a bad thing, I will just get ignored yet again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:55 pm
yup it is a pain that there are people who do that but just get over it and move on  

tear drop angel

noweah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:41 pm
ok you guys are nice... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:37 pm
Rellik San
Isel
+ roffle!face
ISEL.
Is always correct.

Actually I argue points and beat him sometimes, so I he isn't always right, he just has very few people to rival his common sensical rantings about the pointlessness of over 45% of new posts. Usually most people agree with him.

Quote:

As for you missy, I'll not get into why stereotypes perform a valuable public service again. Like explaining what scene actually is and why its a bad thing, I will just get ignored yet again.

Aww, I'll pay attention~ I wanna hear the stereotypes are valuable story again. It's a rare treat.  

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:40 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
+ roffle!face
ISEL.
Is always correct.

Quote:

Aww, I'll pay attention~ I wanna hear the stereotypes are valuable story again. It's a rare treat.

What you mean because it gives justification, cause and meaning to something everyone tries to break but in doing so ends up becomming one themselves? Thats before I touch the fact that stereotypes give us a clue of how to approach specific socail groups and situations by applying generalised knowledge of them based solely off appearance which at least 85% of the time is the perfect way to act around those people, thus perpetuationg said stereotypes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:12 am
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
+ roffle!face
ISEL.
Is always correct.

Quote:

What you mean because it gives justification, cause and meaning to something everyone tries to break but in doing so ends up becomming one themselves? Thats before I touch the fact that stereotypes give us a clue of how to approach specific socail groups and situations by applying generalised knowledge of them based solely off appearance which at least 85% of the time is the perfect way to act around those people, thus perpetuationg said stereotypes.

*sniffle* Beautiful.

It's a shame that so many people take everything for face value these days. E.g. the term "stereotype"... a term given a negative meaning to be used as a weapon by the Politically Correct Army.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:30 am
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

Quote:

*sniffle* Beautiful.

It's a shame that so many people take everything for face value these days. E.g. the term "stereotype"... a term given a negative meaning to be used as a weapon by the Politically Correct Army.

Well I guess they don't realise, no stereotypes, no films, no tv, no theatre and no music... infact no creative outlet for the human mind.

As for the PC army.... well ******** 'em all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:18 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

*sniffle* Beautiful.

Well I guess they don't realise, no stereotypes, no films, no tv, no theatre and no music... infact no creative outlet for the human mind.

As for the PC army.... well ******** 'em all.

That PC Army, what they're intent on doing is taking away our right to be offended by things. It's an impossible battle, instead of uphill it's a 90-degree-angle up battle. Can't do it. Something will offend somebody, and as long as the PC Army's intent remains as it is, I will remain offended, defeating their purpose.  

-Isel-

vegan_mosherXkidd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:46 pm
i's sorry , i get called the same thing. you know jeff went all the way when he cheated on me... i feel worthless and i was being everyones councelor today :]we were all depressed  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games