Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karu Black

Romantic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:06 pm
I just realized i have never posted anything in this forum. Huh. Well i really do like sailor moon even though i haven't seen it since middle school. It was the first anime show i watched. my background with my profile is of all the sailor scouts. 4laugh I'm trying to do more but i've just started to use gaiaonline again. the transition faze from verson 1 to 2 was bad and i didn't want to deal with it. Seems better now though. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:47 am
O.O omg same here x.x sweatdrop crap i need to be more active in this form ^^ well i will for now on yay for sailor moon heart  

Minako Hoshi

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:07 pm
Lol. If you ever feel the want to watch Sailor Moon again, yet don't want to spend the time buying the dvds, you can look on Youtube. Just search for Sailor Moon and something will come up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:21 pm
biggrin Hi everyone. heart I love sailormoon but I haven't seen it in forever. But, I am going to put the dvds on my christmas list. I am trying to be as active here as I can but I have like 6 other guilds I am active in and I plan to get into more guilds. So, anyway hi exclaim and I hope to see you around. biggrin  

londonchick25

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gold_sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:20 pm
Aei Of The Sky
Lol. If you ever feel the want to watch Sailor Moon again, yet don't want to spend the time buying the dvds, you can look on Youtube. Just search for Sailor Moon and something will come up.

woo..i own the movies but i've been wanting to go buy the episodes but i can try youtube out and see how that works...Thanx for the idea 3nodding  
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games