Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
hey....please help...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polls attract people more so.....yeah...
View Results

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:09 pm
i know this doesnt sound like much.....
and i know alot of people dont understand long distance love.....
but......my beautiful angel;who lives in texas cant talk to me anymore...
i live in florida....

her mom found out about me....how im older and live in florida....
so she took away her computer...

and her mom called me and told me that i i ever call her again she'll press charges for harrassment.....

so now i cant talk to my beautiful angel.....

shes my oxygen...
my every heartbeat is for her....
shes the only thing keeping me alive right now....

ill see her by the end of the year when i run away to see her.....
but thats a long time to not here from her.....

damn....i wanna cut so badly right now.....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:40 am
Been there done that, its never as bad as it seems, as whilst you may not have instant messenger, there is the miracle of e-mail, which given anyone can access it at school or a libary is easy enough to keep contact through.

By the way, I had a long distance relationship once, it ended... badly.

But I hope yours works out well. By the way, what is the age difference exactly? I noticed you didn't mention it. Mine was I recall 3 years difference, me being the elder.  

Rellik San
Captain

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:26 am
Rellik San
Been there done that, its never as bad as it seems, as whilst you may not have instant messenger, there is the miracle of e-mail, which given anyone can access it at school or a libary is easy enough to keep contact through.

But I hope yours works out well. By the way, what is the age difference exactly? I noticed you didn't mention it. Mine was I recall 3 years difference, me being the elder.
oh yeah.....e- mail.....
how incredibly stupid of me....

yeah....3 years here too.....im 16....and shes 13...

thank you...that doesnt help me not hering her voice but maybe if i pray enough she'll find a way to call me from other peoples cells or something...

thanks again...

what if her mom knows her e-mail password...?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:09 am
~[duct_taped_heart]~
Rellik San

oh yeah.....e- mail.....

thank you...that doesnt help me not hering her voice but maybe if i pray enough she'll find a way to call me from other peoples cells or something...

thanks again...

She can create a dummy account that no one but her knows about. Its not like there's a shortage on names she can use.

As for her voice, there is an easier way, most places have headsets with microphones, it may not be live, but you can send recorded messages back and fourth as attachments.  

Rellik San
Captain

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Rellik San
~[duct_taped_heart]~
Rellik San

oh yeah.....e- mail.....

thanks again...

She can create a dummy account that no one but her knows about. Its not like there's a shortage on names she can use.

As for her voice, there is an easier way, most places have headsets with microphones, it may not be live, but you can send recorded messages back and fourth as attachments.
she wont do either one either one of those things cuz....shes listening to the bibles: honer thyne mother and father"

.....sigh....looks like im gonna have to wait till i run away...... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:43 pm
ive been there
do you know wen she is off skool or sumtin
is her parents home wen she gets home?
if theyre not
then call her and tell her to call you from a frends house
then get her to erase the caller ID
i know its alot of sneeking around but
ill do anything for love
especially like that
redface crying
oh man
look wut you made me do
im starting to cry
this brings back memories crying redface

kk talk to you heart  

gingerGIRL13579

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:58 pm
shesLIKEharoin
ive been there
do you know wen she is off skool or sumtin
is her parents home wen she gets home?
if theyre not
then call her and tell her to call you from a frends house
then get her to erase the caller ID
i know its alot of sneeking around but
ill do anything for love
especially like that
redface crying
oh man
look wut you made me do
im starting to cry
this brings back memories crying redface

kk talk to you heart
if she doesnt know how to erase caller ID then im ******** cuz ill be charged with harrasment..my mom would go awol on me then..... shes got friends on gaia though that i know...ill try to gt them to call her an put me on 3 way....but she never answers her home phone .......

im sorry i made you cry...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:57 am
jeez.
That also happened to me once.And it ended terribly.I was stupid,I didn't realized things earlier.I didn't do anything as soon as possible.I was so ******** up to.But look at yourself man..Dude actually,relating that to what happened to me,your still in the middle of what have happened to me. I know you can do something as soon as possible.There so many things you can do more than to mourn yourself you've ********.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:17 am
~[duct_taped_heart]~
Rellik San
~[duct_taped_heart]~
Rellik San

oh yeah.....e- mail.....

thanks again...

she wont do either one either one of those things cuz....shes listening to the bibles: honer thyne mother and father"

Yes the bible, the word of god, edited by man, to keep the rich wealthy, the poor in poverty and the powerful in power. As you can tell, I don't follow the bible myself, as to do so is not to follow gods will, but to follow mans will. If I recall, honor thyne mother and father is new testament not old. Its actually reffering to god, only in recent years (the past 50 or so) was it edited to incluede the honouring of mothers, thus taking something spiritual out of context and bending it to the needs of society.

Also as a bible follower, she understands or rather should understand that god allows forgiveness for noble deeds, what is more noble then love?

I hate bible 'followers' that haven't actually read the bible properly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:34 am
Rellik San
~[duct_taped_heart]~
Rellik San
~[duct_taped_heart]~
Rellik San

oh yeah.....e- mail.....

thanks again...

Yes the bible, the word of god, edited by man, to keep the rich wealthy, the poor in poverty and the powerful in power. As you can tell, I don't follow the bible myself, as to do so is not to follow gods will, but to follow mans will. If I recall, honor thyne mother and father is new testament not old. Its actually reffering to god, only in recent years (the past 50 or so) was it edited to incluede the honouring of mothers, thus taking something spiritual out of context and bending it to the needs of society.

Also as a bible follower, she understands or rather should understand that god allows forgiveness for noble deeds, what is more noble then love?

I hate bible 'followers' that haven't actually read the bible properly.
i follow it....and those are very good points you make there about the love and 50 years ago thing....

i wish i could tell her....  

Prince_Padraic

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:35 am
Aiko-kawaii
jeez.
That also happened to me once.And it ended terribly.I was stupid,I didn't realized things earlier.I didn't do anything as soon as possible.I was so ******** up to.But look at yourself man..Dude actually,relating that to what happened to me,your still in the middle of what have happened to me. I know you can do something as soon as possible.There so many things you can do more than to mourn yourself you've ******** class="clear">
i know...im gonna run away to see her....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
~[duct_taped_heart]~
Aiko-kawaii
jeez.
That also happened to me once.And it ended terribly.I was stupid,I didn't realized things earlier.I didn't do anything as soon as possible.I was so ******** up to.But look at yourself man..Dude actually,relating that to what happened to me,your still in the middle of what have happened to me. I know you can do something as soon as possible.There so many things you can do more than to mourn yourself you've ******** class="clear">
i know...im gonna run away to see her....

hmm..i was thinking of that.I just don't think running away is a nice plan. You're still young..Where would you go to see her?Would you come back home?  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

BlameItOnBadLuck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:16 am
ive been there. but i had a horrible expericance. i got lied to, and the person who i found myself in love with wasnt real.

if this is all real, and she loves you back, shes hurting just as bad as you are. wait, and things will work themselves out. if i was here i'd be working on my parents, wearing them down until they let me use the computer again.

it may take a long time, but things will probably get easier. dont do anything rash in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:58 pm
awwww this is depressing hun...i know a cute couple who is the same way...i hope things turn out for you and i wana let ya know that i am sure many are cheering for you two 3nodding  

Lynnic_Darkness

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff