Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
A Sailor Senshi Quiz(Pics) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The result you got for the quiz was...
  Moon
  Mercury
  Mars
  Jupiter
  Venus
  Pluto
  Mini Moon
  Uranus
  Neptune
  Saturn
View Results

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Usagi Tsukino! Even though you're a bit ditzy and irresponsible, you have a good heart and will never let your friends down. Everyone around you enjoys your presence despite what they say. You're also confident at socializing and you love your significant other just the way he/she is! Just be sure to work harder in school ;^_^

http://quizilla.com/users/BelldandyMaiden/quizzes/What Sailor Senshi are U?/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:22 am
I don't understand...we just vote???  

Urumi Kanzaki 826

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:30 am
You take the quiz, the link is at the bottom of the first post, and then you post your result and vote in the poll clicking the answer you got in the quiz.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:31 am
you're Makoto Kino! You have a good heart and want to be more feminine but to others, you seem intimidating and a tomboy. Underneath the tough exterior, you're just like everyone's big sister and like taking care of people, cooking, cleaning, etc, etc.

Take this quiz!

Surprise surprise xD
I'm pretty boy-crazy as well.

+Trynyti+

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:01 pm
http://images.quizilla.com/B/BE/BEL/BelldandyMaiden/1153856535_bStuffres9.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:22 am
you're Ami Mizuno! Every one relies on you for your smarts and helping them with thier problems. You seem to have flaws in self confidence and expressing your emotions. You tend to like people based on their personality rather than their appearance.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
I pictured getting Mars or Venus, but ok.  

I_like_tacos

MaskedMaiden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:57 am

What Sailor Senshi are U?

you're Minako Aino! You're really want to live the teenage fantasy life where you want cute clothes, cute boyfriend, and be a famous celebrity! Of course, with all these things, you tend to be a little busy and not have time to do all the things you want, even time to just relax. All you really want though is to live a happy fun life and you hate being nagged.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:33 am
MaksedMaiden
you're Minako Aino! You're really want to live the teenage fantasy life where you want cute clothes, cute boyfriend, and be a famous celebrity! Of course, with all these things, you tend to be a little busy and not have time to do all the things you want, even time to just relax. All you really want though is to live a happy fun life and you hate being nagged.
There you go.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Shy.Blue.Butterfly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.you're Chibi-usa! Your presence seems to brighten everyone's day (or compleatly irritate them to death, whatever...) you love making friends and treasure them dearly. You have a childish mind and wish you were more ladylike. Some of your flaws are that you're a little on the bratty side....work on that...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:28 am
Yea, a quiz!!

You're Ami Mizuno! Every one relies on you for your smarts and helping them with their problems. You seem to have flaws in self confidence and expressing your emotions. You tend to like people based on their personality rather than their appearance.

Take this quiz!

I'm not surprised. I would either be her, neptune or pluto.

Magical-Medli

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:29 pm
OMG!! THIS IS THE QUIZ I MADE!!!!! xd people are takin' it!!! *happy dance*

yes yes minna-san, i made it. try out my other ones too! 3nodding

(when ever i take it myself i get Makoto)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:07 pm
you're Ami Mizuno! Every one relies on you for your smarts and helping them with thier problems. You seem to have flaws in self confidence and expressing your emotions. You tend to like people based on their personality rather than their appearance.

I was deffinately expecting to get Makoto. But I guess I was deffinately wrong.  

Ryuondo

Babyjul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:20 pm
you're Usagi Tsukino! Even though you're a bit ditzy and irresponsible, you have a good heart and will never let your friends down. Everyone around you enjoys your presence despite what they say. You're also confident at socializing and you love your significant other just the way he/she is! Just be sure to work harder in school ;^_^

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:12 am
i got mars which is so true  

firebeauty

Warrior Zeena

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:54 am
how the heck did that happen i got salior moon  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers