Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am i awesome to do this ><?
  Yeah you are Hean ><! GO YOU!!!
  Nu uh -_- you suck big time!!!!
View Results

heanhej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:05 pm
My dream is to get this turned into a sticky and become a special nobody!
Not from the organisation but i PM'ed Captain/Mod about it!

2 Dreams:
Sticky - Not Complete
Special Nobody - Not Complete

My current Nobody Rank:
Beserker (Got this Rank in 3 days..sorry that i am so slow guys crying !)

NOW! For the thing you have been waiting for!

Ask me ANYTHING about the gameplay and i will try to help!
I will put my answers below so others can see if their questions have been answered already ^_^

Right over the answer i will put the name to the person who first asked the question!

The list will be in next post!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:17 pm
Please do tell me if my "guides" works and please try them several times (at least 5) and if it dosen't work please do tell me!
AND! if they work tell me ^_^ Everyone is welcome to confirm it but speak the truth!

The list of questions and answers!

Number 1 - "The last boss - Xemnas"
Asked by Shasuke
Answered by Hean

Number 2 - "The strongest opponent - Sephiroth"
Asked by Linksshadow9
Answered by Hean

Number 3 - "Final Form"
Asked by bobdapirate
Answered by Hean

Number 4 - "Best Training Place In KH2"
narluxia posted a less detailed one..i will detail it >Answered by Hean

Number 5 - "The 7 Orichalcum+"
Asked by RikuDeath
Answered by The_Black_Mage_Rikku

NUMBER 1:

Shasuke wanted to know how to defeat last boss and here is my little guide > xd

Let me give you some good info on this one anyway ^_^

okay first thing just train around level 70 or 80
...if you can beat sephiroth you will get NO problem with last boss!
(Only one thing i hate about him is when you have to use Riku -_-')
ANYWAY XD

First just help Riku smash up that boss (just equip your best items since there won't be any gameing after the boss xD!)

Oh wait let me turn on my PS2 so i can be sure what im talking about...

Before we begin i just want to say!
DONT USE YOUR DRIVE YET you will need it later if you want a more easy fight!

Okay from the start ^^

As you enter the door and the fight starts just stand still and be ready to use reaction command as buildings comes against you (after that you will be at the end of the way you have to go)

Next you walk a little ahead and the monster moves just move forward and use reaction command!
Then keep using reaction command (pressing triangle all the time) to jump onto the monster!

Okay now to destroy the cylinders ^^
When the monsters appear just use the gravity spell (also called Magnega) to make alot hit into the cylinder! When theres around 5secs left use stunt dodge (you might be lucky to destroy the cylinder on the first try) use that on both of the cylinders untill they both have exploded!!!

Now for the core of the monster!
Keep attacking the core untill it gets a shield on then kill all the nobodies that may appear and look out for attacks from the outside!
Keep attacking the core and use reaction command when done!

Time to face Xemnas in his chair..he really looks weird...well keep attacking him and if your close to dieing use Curaga! When he swings his sword so you fly away just run against him again untill his HP is 0!

There comes an action frequence now! Watch it >_

Now you and Riku are the only ones left!
And your on a scooter thingy that the nobodies had A good way is just using lasers and when your close to being attacked drain the attacks and use the megalaser (only if your enemy needs 2 HP bars more!)
(Good tip is to keep pressing square and circle!)
You have to defeat the parts in the following directions:
1. The end of his tail
2. The right engine
3. The left engine
4. The right wing
5. The left wing

After each part you destroy there will come lasers to defeat you! Keep going from the left upper screen part to the right part then down then to the left...well basicly keep moveing in a square! He might use missiles at you too do the same as with the lasers and IF you get hit it dosen't do so much damage!

Oh and i might not be right with all the parts but he is so easy to defeat for me that i almost don't notice ><'

NOW! To (almost) defeat him!
Keep smashing onto him untill he swings you away (if your close to dieing use Curaga!) Okay when he swings you out in the "nothingness" keep glideing against him and fall a little down when buildings begins to hit against you and when he fires lasers off keep glideing forward no matter what! hurry and find a build to use reaction command on (those who are floating still around the place) and be ready to use reaction command again so Riku can smash it up! Then go again to smash Xemnas up!
Repeat this and remember to heal if your close to dieing!
Oh and if your glideing a looong way away from the building you want to use reaction command on hurry to jump up or the builds will fly against it so it will fly away too so you have to find another building!
And an extra thing! when you have used the reaction commands and your glideing against him (when your close again) there will come lasers! just let yourself drop down untill they are gone and begin to glide against him again!
Extra tip: He might use lasers and shields later on but keep pushing yourself against him ^_^

NOW FOR THE LAST FIGHT >That was on freaking time >
There will be an action frequence and right when the fight starts KEEP! and i mean KEEP pressing triangle (reaction command) untill you can't do it anymore cause Xemnas goes all crazy on you >Then begin to smash him up and some limit attacks with Riku is a good idea to get his HP down too!

Alright now comes the hardest part where you HAVE to be Riku!
Sora is taken by Xemnas and you have to reach him before he loses all energy (remember around 1.5 HP bar hurry to heal yourself so Sora won't die so fast) alright a good way to do this is getting around the copy of Xemnas that will go after you so his guard attack will push you forward to Sora so you can rescue him! hurry to use reaction command to rescue Sora and you will become Sora once again! Begin to smash him up again >By the way he might use that thing from the start several times just be ready to use reaction command if he throws up Sora in the air!
Another attack is that alot of lasers comes around you and when they are all around you jump up so you wont get hit (also attack so you get a better chance to evade ^^)!
Now for his FINAL attack be ready to press triangle and cross >His final attack will show like 1000 lasers or something now keep pressing triangle and cross untill he is done then defeat him!

That should do it ^^ hope it helps!

Extra Edit:
I just LOVE when the action sequence comes afterwards the 1k of lasers attack comes its really awesome...well just go over to him and defeat him aaand enjoy the ending^^ Thats it from Hean ^_^

-Not Confirmed Yet-

NUMBER 2:

Linksshadow9 needed some help against the strongest challenge in KH2...thats right everyone! Sephiroth ! (love that guy even tough he is evil >

First i want to know what difficult you have chosen but...if you want an easy battle with him!
Aquire most ability's to combo (don't equip negative combo)
Beserk helps alot when your out of magic and in the air if he swings you up!
Oh and you might want to fill your items up with elixirs and if you dont have alot of those just take the rest for Hi-potions no ether's its fine
hmm i would recommend level 80 for an easy battle...some tips against him would be:

1. Always be ready to use reaction command after he have made any other kind of attacks!

2. When he uses the Fire pillars keep running away from him to evade hits!

3. When he gets those weird dark balls around you hurry to go into magic and use the gravity spell to make them fly away!

4. Good idea to be ready to block attacks oh and a good way to attack him would be to jump up and slash against him!

5. When you get hit so you get some air hurry to press circle right away and hurry to begin slashing and IF you got beserk at the moment it is REALLY evil!

6. If it begins to get dark and Sephiroth begins to move up hurry against him. jump up and attack him! The attack he is going to is his most evil one! Puts you down on 0MP and 1HP BUT! if you cant evade it! HURRY! and go into items and be ready to give Sora an elixir or hi-potion! and be ready to use reaction command!!!

7. Sephiroth might cast around 30 meteors after you the best thing to do is run from left to right and right to left while jumping..but it shouldn't hurt you so much so don't worry!

I hope this helps ^_^

-Not Confirmed Yet-

NUMBER 3:

Alright so bobdapirate wanted to know how to get the Final Form so i hope this helps him and everyone else who needs to know!

First you need:
Valor Form
Wisdom Form
and Master Form

Alright after you got those you have to go to the memory skyscraper in "The world that never was" and defeat the boss at the place!
Now this is something i think works and im not sure but try to turn into Master Form if possible!
But one thing is for sure i know you NEED to have defeated that guy at that place and you can always try to go into other forms untill you get final form but you should keep trying with the master form okay ^^!
Tell me if it works so i can be sure ^_^

Good luck with training!

-Not Confirmed Yet-

NUMBER 4:

narluxia already posted this ...well kinda but i will explain this fully!

At the Pride lands (The lion king) the lion's lair should have the entrance you come from and a place where you can go up to!
When you go up lots of small heartless (the small bird look alike ones) should be there - Now here is what you should do!
Find some monsters that are strong and get your health down on critical state! (When it begins to make the annoying sound..i suggest turning off the sound before you go crazy xd ) after that remember to equip the GullWing Keyblade (Gives you more EXP when in critical state thats why ^^)!
Return to the top and use magnega on the same place (around the middle) untill you know you can only use one more and have to recharge!
Of all the monsters you defeat they drop insanely many small mana recharge's pick them up and use magnega again!
When your done just go down and go up again (right after it dosen't matter how long time there have gone) and all the monsters should be back!!!
Alot of people says this is a glitch but i have talked with one of those who have designed the game and he said that they did it on purpose so the players wouldn't get too tired of training!

What you earn:
ALOT of Lighting Shards
Around 38k EXP per time you defeat all the heartless

-Confirmed By Hean-

NUMBER 5:

RikuDeath wanted help to find the 7 Orichalcum+ and here's the places^_^

Oh and this one were answered by The_Black_Mage_Rikku (Thanks!)

Space Paranoids - Central Computer Mesa (chest)
Twilight Town - Sunset Terrace (as Sora) (chest)
The World That Never Was - The Brink of Despair (chest)
100 Acre Wood - Finish Starry Hill
Atlantica - Finish "A New Day is Dawning"
Olympus Coliseum - Beat Goddess of Fate Cup
Any Moogle Shop - Get at least one of EVERY other material

Notes:
To get the goddess of fate cup you need to beat the first part of Xemnas.
There are only 7 Orichalcum + in the game.

Yeah i knew i had the list somewhere but i guess i lost it xd thanks again to The_Black_Mage_Rikku !

-Confirmed By Hean and The_Black_Mage_Rikku-

heanhej

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:18 pm
dude you talk to much  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:20 am
siden jeg ved du forstår mig driver jeg en kende gæk med de andre... du tager fejl i nummer to, man skal ikke have vundet over nogen bestemt fjende for at få master form, man skal bare have de andre tre og bruge dem tit... så kommer den af sig selv efter et stykke tid ligesom heartless/anti formen...

og nu mit spørgsmål... hvordan kan jeg nå at sætte alle plakaterne op i twilight town på under et halvt minut?.. min rekord er 1:29 med Sora, og en af mine venner siger at han kunne nå det på 28 sek. med Roxas...  

iceman_dk

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:09 pm
iceman_dk
siden jeg ved du forstår mig driver jeg en kende gæk med de andre... du tager fejl i nummer to, man skal ikke have vundet over nogen bestemt fjende for at få master form, man skal bare have de andre tre og bruge dem tit... så kommer den af sig selv efter et stykke tid ligesom heartless/anti formen...

og nu mit spørgsmål... hvordan kan jeg nå at sætte alle plakaterne op i twilight town på under et halvt minut?.. min rekord er 1:29 med Sora, og en af mine venner siger at han kunne nå det på 28 sek. med Roxas...

random: D: my poster time wasnt even that good.....i got lost lol xD if i remember correctly, i dont think i even made it....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:36 am
Ashelux
iceman_dk

random: D: my poster time wasnt even that good.....i got lost lol xD if i remember correctly, i dont think i even made it....
how the fudge did you know what i was talking about?..  

iceman_dk

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff