Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Heaven's Bounty and Comics
Chapter 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:44 pm
"How do you know he's ?" Marina persisted.

"Look it was a mission of mine, okay? Long story short; I was hired to kill a thief and turns out it was him." Jerith sighed and looks away. "He was... he was my cousin on my mother's side, him and me... were like brothers."

"That's so awful" She muttered as she stared at the floor. slightly ashamed to have brought up bad memories.

Jerith, now in a mopey mood, stands up and walks back to his room, but to no avail, for just as he reaches the door his phone rings, and in an instant he's at the desk phone to his ear.

"Jecht? Why are you... are you sure... but I... where?" Jerith chatted.

"Look, Jerith, buddy. this job you cant do alone, you'll need some help." Jecht replied back at his base of operations.

"You know I work alone."

"Stubborn as always, eh? You do realize that you can't get to her whilst she's at " The Lovers Bar" no one is allowed in whithout a da--"

" I know, I know... look I'm going after her no matter what, you know that... I'm leaving now." Jerith finished as he put the phone back on the reciever. D@mit how am I going to get in without... a... date... well crap he thought as he turned to face Marina.

"You, Marina, Would you like to go out tonight?" he asked at last deciding that this was the fastest way to get to his prey, Trinity.

" Uhh... well I guess we could go out." she replied flushed I didn't think he liked me, but now he's asking me out... wow, I never thought someone like him would be so forward.

Jerith then walked over to the wall closest to him and pushed at it revealing a weapon cache. He groped through it and decided on a hunting knife and a revolver for him, and a pistol for Marina I hope she doesn't have to use this. he thought as he grabbed some speed loaders and closed the cache.

"Here, use this if absolutely necessary, this town has plenty of thugs in it." Jerith covered as he tossed Marina her pistol.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:19 pm
[Ooh. romance.

Odd romance.

But romance none-the-less.]

Edaniel
Captain

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:42 pm
((one sided romance but still yea . . . i plan on having jerith fall for marina but like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay into the story first i need to into a bunch of new people, do alot of animal research and then get back to writing . . . i also need to finish up the intro section with how jerith's secret is revealed))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:13 pm
YAY! Finally more story. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS SO YOU'D BETTER UPDATE AGAIN SOON!

Also, this was good, you're etting so much better at your writing, Kuro-woof.

Edaniel
Captain

Heaven's Bounty and Comics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces