Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:54 pm
Welcome to this roleplay world. I am the Creator. Before I begin, this is a fanfic I am writing, and any use of my material is strictly forbidden by law, unless you have my signed permission. Anyone is available to participate in this roleplay.

The time is exactly six months after the death of Xemnas. The Organization is destroyed...or so everyone thought. A new member has surfaced, calling himself Number Zero. He is different from the Organization; he is human. His name is Luther. Luther came from hiding, bringing a new form of Nobody with him, the Destroyers. They are like a mini-boss battle, being very large and very strong. In an army, they are a force to be reckoned with. He also brought information on how to revive and body in any world in any time. His mission is to revive the organization. His keyblade has the ability to control Nobodies, as well as summon any weapon from the Organization.

However, Sora knows there is something up, and will appear shortly within the rp. He is an NPC and will not be allowed to be used. Nor can Riku or any other KH2 character unless I have ok'd it. Here's the profile layout you will use.

Name:
Alliance: (Allied with the Nobodies, Allied with Sora, or in between)
Weapon:
Appearance:
Picture (Optional):
Bio (Don't make it short. Make it with a good amount of detail.):

Footnotes: There are only five Keyblades allowed within this roleplay. One of which belongs to Luther.
Roxas' keyblades that Luther can summon do not count toward this total. People are still free to weild Oathkeeper or Oblivion.
There are no double-wields.
It is first come- first serve, so first 4 requests land a spot on the keyblade list.

Starting Locations:
The World That Never Was
Destiny Islands
Hollow Bastion
the Dreadnought (Luther's Gummi Battleship)
Twilight Town

More will become available as the time goes by.

Name: Luther
Alliance: Leader of the Nobodies (Allied)
Weapon: Grey Keyblade (Call to Nothing), any of the XIII weapons
Appearance: Short-cropped black hair, left eye is blue, right eye is silver, on his hood, there is a grey nobody symbol on the front.
Picture (Optional): (Coming Soon)
Bio (Don't make it short. Make it with a good amount of detail.): Bio coming soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:06 pm
Name: Daxon
Alliance: Nobodies
Weapon: Demonic Keyblade Similar to Oblivion
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: When he was a child, he showed true potential. He would always train in his father's dojo, but he was never as good as his dad. On his thirteenth birthday, he grew horns and a tail. His father disowned him, and threw him out to live on the streets. While he was asleep one night his anger built up and this anger formed a key-shaped sword that appeared in his hand. He woke up to find the keyblads resting in his hand. He decided to use this power to get revenge on his father. It took him a year to reach his father. He went inside the dojo, clenching the keyblades tightly. He killed his father without mercy. The keyblade absorbed his father's power, making him stronger. The years went by as he kept killing all who hated him. Finally he decided that if he didn't want to go to hell for the things he did, he would have to stop killing people. He fought in his mind against the keybalde. Eventually they gained power over him and he was forever on the side of darkness, turning him into a nobody.  

Huggable Band Nerd

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:18 am
Allow me to further add to the storyline. About page 150 or 200, I will add what I refer to as the Gummi Ship Wars. More info will be added on this later. Now for the Keyblade spots.

Keyblades
1. Call To Nothing -Owned by Luther
2. Darkness Inferno -Owned by Daxon
3.(unknown keyblade)- Owned By Juna Lee
4.(Unknown keyblade) -Owned By Riku

I must have at least 3 people allied against the Nobodies. I am still working on some story pieces, so do not start posting a story, but feel free to post your bio if you are interested.

No one who is allied with the Nobodies can claim a spot on the Organization XIII space unless I integrate a part of the storyline to it.

There are 13 people that carry the essences of the Members, which are on various worlds. I will randomly pick a person who joins to carry an essence, but they must not make mention of that in their story. Some of the carriers will be NPC's, but the story will carry on. Try to be as close to Kingdom Hearts 2 as possible. I will correct you if you step out of line.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:21 am
Spartan-622
Bio: When he was a child, he showed true potential. He would always train in his father's dojo, but he was never as good as his dad. On his thirteenth birthday, he grew horns and a tail. His father disowned him, and threw him out to live on the streets. While he was asleep one night his anger built up and this anger formed a key-shaped sword that appeared in his hand. He woke up to find the keyblads resting in his hand. He decided to use this power to get revenge on his father. It took him a year to reach his father. He went inside the dojo, clenching the keyblades tightly. He killed his father without mercy. The keyblade absorbed his father's power, making him stronger. The years went by as he kept killing all who hated him. Finally he decided that if he didn't want to go to hell for the things he did, he would have to stop killing people. He fought in his mind against the keybalde. Eventually they gained power over him and he was forever on the side of darkness, turning him into a nobody.

Thank you for posting a bio. I ask that you give me a name of your keyblade and that you be reminded that you, since being a nobody, you have a cnoonection with XIII, but you cannot be a member unless I integrate something into the storyline. I'll fully open the rp soon.  

Guardian_General

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:21 pm
Ok. I'll add random updates over time, but as of now, POSTING MAY COMMENCE!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:24 pm
Luther sat in the lonely hall of the meeting chamber. It had been too long since the destruction of Xemnas. Yes, he was the new leader, but leader of what? There was no Organization.
"I must revive them...."
Luther made his mind up. He jumped down and left the chamber, looking at the remains of Kingdom Hearts in the sky from a balcony.
"Only a dream left to be just that. Maybe one day it'll be a reality."  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:33 pm
Name: Aura
Alliance: inbetween
Weapon:ebony handle katana and an ice staff
Appearance: aura
Picture (Optional):
Bio she has lived alone for a while well her whole life she has defended her self and fights for olny her self she. aura has loved no one but her self she slughtered her own family because they did not care for her she cuts her arms but doesnt let it show. since she has been on her own she hasnt ever been to school but she pretty much knows everything . she shows she doesnt kjnow anything but she knows every thing she can read minds and also dose not show it.
sprits:zexion and demyx  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:02 pm
Guardian_General
Spartan-622

Thank you for posting a bio. I ask that you give me a name of your keyblade and that you be reminded that you, since being a nobody, you have a cnoonection with XIII, but you cannot be a member unless I integrate something into the storyline. I'll fully open the rp soon.
Keyblade Name: Darkness Inferno  

Huggable Band Nerd

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:30 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Name: Aura
Alliance: inbetween
Weapon:ebony handle katana and an ice staff
Appearance: aura
Picture (Optional):
Bio she has lived alone for a while well her whole life she has defended her self and fights for olny her self she. aura has loved no one but her self she slughtered her own family because they did not care for her she cuts her arms but doesnt let it show. since she has been on her own she hasnt ever been to school but she pretty much knows everything . she shows she doesnt kjnow anything but she knows every thing she can read minds and also dose not show it.

Thank you for joining.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:31 pm
Guardian_General
Luther sat in the lonely hall of the meeting chamber. It had been too long since the destruction of Xemnas. Yes, he was the new leader, but leader of what? There was no Organization.
"I must revive them...."
Luther made his mind up. He jumped down and left the chamber, looking at the remains of Kingdom Hearts in the sky from a balcony.

Luther sensed two new presences within the vast worlds around him. He knew they could be threats, but was not concerned. He left the balcony and went down to the Proof Of Remembrance. Apparently, he was in the middle of rebuilding the doors, as well as working on the tombstones.  

Guardian_General

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:53 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:49 pm
Guardian_General
Guardian_General
"I must revive them...."

Luther sensed two new presences within the vast worlds around him. He knew they could be threats, but was not concerned. He left the balcony and went down to the Proof Of Remembrance. Apparently, he was in the middle of rebuilding the doors, as well as working on the tombstones.

aura sat behind a tree listing to luther's thoughts then she decided to talk to him and really see who this guy was she appered behind him"hello" she said in a very soft tone  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:18 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
Guardian_General
"I must revive them...."

Luther sensed two new presences within the vast worlds around him. He knew they could be threats, but was not concerned. He left the balcony and went down to the Proof Of Existance. Apparently, he was in the middle of rebuilding the doors, as well as working on the tombstones.

aura sat behind a tree listing to luther's thoughts then she decided to talk to him and really see who this guy was she appered behind him"hello" she said in a very soft tone
Luther recognized the appearance of a new person. But how behind a tree? There were no trees in the castle. He knelt down by Zexion's tombstone. "Are you a friend? Or foe? And how did you appear from behind a tree?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:21 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
Guardian_General
"I must revive them...."

Luther sensed two new presences within the vast worlds around him. He knew they could be threats, but was not concerned. He left the balcony and went down to the Proof Of Existance. Apparently, he was in the middle of rebuilding the doors, as well as working on the tombstones.

Luther recognized the appearance of a new person. But how behind a tree? There were no trees in the castle. He knelt down by Zexion's tombstone. "Are you a friend? Or foe? And how did you appear from behind a tree?"

"i am both and neither it depends on how you act tawards me" she still stands behind him  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:40 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
Guardian_General
"I must revive them...."

"i am both and neither it depends on how you act tawards me" she still stands behind him

"That leaves one question." Luther turns about face to look at her. "How can you appear here when there are no trees in this world?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff