Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
The Fashion Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:50 am
Talk about the fashion associated with emo here. 'nuff said, you all know why.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:12 am
so uhh  

TinkerBellsHell

Hana!At The Disco

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:04 pm
Spikey Collars.
^^

EMO GLASSES!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:28 pm
I found my glasses today :3  

Rellik San
Captain

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:29 pm
I thought I should post it here since I'm not sure you'd read it in the locked thread.

Archangel Izual
Rellik San
This should go in the fashion advice thread you know?

Locked, and ask again in their for further opinion please.

Ummm.. just so you know Rellik... when I created the sub forum "Our Emo Scene" (now called "Emo Scene") I intended it for any random chatting about "emo" things. Things such as posting pictures, talking about "the emo game" and any "emo" videos (The Emo Song video, etc) and the like. This included fashion.
When I created "Life Issues" I intended it for actual life problems. Not discussing that "I have a problem. I can't seem to dress "emo" enough."
: P

I'm not trying to offend you... but Fashion is a subject that should be taken to the Emo Scene subforum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:37 pm
i have a Spikey Collar. but my friend has it until i pay him back, becuase i owe him 5.50$ cuz he paid for me to go see the gruge 2. i am still freaking out too..

i also wear like three studded belts at the same time, gloves with cut of fingers and girl pants.

my haur is in my face ( i know i spelled hair haur its just what i do((and i know my haur is in my face, cuz i put it there)))

i wear safety pins over the crotch on my girl pants and all that happy stuff.  

sataujin-ken

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:30 am
Archangel Izual
I thought I should post it here since I'm not sure you'd read it in the locked thread.

Archangel Izual
Rellik San
This should go in the fashion advice thread you know?

Locked, and ask again in their for further opinion please.

Ummm.. just so you know Rellik... when I created the sub forum "Our Emo Scene" (now called "Emo Scene") I intended it for any random chatting about "emo" things. Things such as posting pictures, talking about "the emo game" and any "emo" videos (The Emo Song video, etc) and the like. This included fashion.
When I created "Life Issues" I intended it for actual life problems. Not discussing that "I have a problem. I can't seem to dress "emo" enough."
: P

I'm not trying to offend you... but Fashion is a subject that should be taken to the Emo Scene subforum

Well I'm working along the same principle as the cut thread and your old relationship advice one, of the same question will get asked alot, and will clutter up the place and annoy alot of people. By localising the discussion then there is a more central place where those who are so concerned about the fashion can happily discuss the subject, leaving those to discuss the other aspects of the life style, such as the emo game or local haunts without wading through tons of derivative posts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:27 pm
still... Fashion is not a Life Issue.. : P

If people take fashion THAT seriously they should post in the Life Issues saying "Please help, I take my sense of fashion too seriously."

lawl...  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:50 pm
Archangel Izual
still... Fashion is not a Life Issue.. : P

If people take fashion THAT seriously they should post in the Life Issues saying "Please help, I take my sense of fashion too seriously."

lawl...

Wait... I....

Bollocks, I meant to put it in here, I was tired at the time, leave me alone. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:17 am
i had to get glasses...  

TinkerBellsHell

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:27 am
mmm.
I wear shoelaces around my neck instead of spikey collars.

I don't dress very steriptypical emo.
More like indie with emo touches.

I like random stuff.
Like my yellow elephant necklace.
And my Dr. Seuss hoodie.

I'm getting a bit tired of this robot/dinosaur dealio.
Because it's not random anymore.
Sillykids.

I don't care about all my pants being skinny, either. I have like, four pairs, but all the rest are just comfy old jeans.

Yeah. And I cut my bangs off cause they were getting annoying.
But I still spike my hair.

3nodding

oh, yes, I have glasses, too. But I don't wear them all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:27 am
Does anyone in the true spirit of rock, just sling on any old clothes from the floor anymore? after all if it doesn't stick to the wall its still wearable. biggrin  

Rellik San
Captain

TinkerBellsHell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:48 pm
Rellik San
Does anyone in the true spirit of rock, just sling on any old clothes from the floor anymore? after all if it doesn't stick to the wall its still wearable. biggrin
actually that is just about all i do unless im getting ready for a special event or show  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:15 am
i love my striped fingerless gloves and sooper tight sweaterr <33  

TorioAGoGo

xCarxUnderwaterx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:52 pm
Arent we in the Emo scene forum? *feels dumb*  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers