Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural: The World of Sam and Dean Winchester

Back to Guilds

Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Sympathy for the Devil/All Episode Chat **Spoiler Thread** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selaphial

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:11 pm
Thankyou guys so much!
It had been eating at me for a while.
Thanks for the pics arsilverangel
Much appreciated.
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:16 am
No problem, my dear!  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:57 pm
it might be that... but maybe it's just because he's squinting severely. It would be something to keep an eye on, so that we can figure out if it's demon eyes... or really dark sexy Sam eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:25 am
I was thinking there were far to many comedic episodes.. but I now feel that we'll need those little gems to carry us through all the ANGST TO COME!!!! MWAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA! Next 2 eps are gonna be inSAAANE!

Great ep btw. Poor Dean..  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:03 am
it could have been the fact that I had no meds this week, but Whishful Thinking was AWESOME! I loved the whole teddy thing, and the invisible pervert, and then the superstrong boy... great!
Teddy was the best, especially when he tried to commit suicide...Taylor and i were on the floor rofl rofl I was happy, because there was no Castiel or Uriel, but the next ep seems to be having them quiet heavily. Ah well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 pm
Highlight of the episode was the sucidal Teddy bear. lol. Though you could so tell it was a guy in a teddy bear suit, but, still hilarious.....lol.
Next episode seems serious, when are they going to get lilith!!  

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Radiant Racheal

Bashful Gaian

12,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:03 am
gonk That T. Bear scared the crap outta me! I can't wait for Thursday's episode!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:01 am
OOO EPIPHANY TIME!!

"Sam and Dean end up on the trail of this girl named Anna [Julie McNiven] who, for reasons I won't reveal, is able to psychically hear angel conversations," Kripke said.

My hypothesis is that Anna was one of the special children.. She could move that dresser with her mind.... and she's "tuned" into the angel channel. I assume Azazel wanted her for that ability when the war was coming and it has something to do with his big 'end game' plans.. also assuming he wanted to break the seals like Lilith is doing. And that he had some idea of the powers that would manifest in a person.... lotsa if's. xd

Awesome ep btw... Can't WAIT for next week...  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:43 pm
I didn't like this ep, and i don't think I'm gonna like the next one, because she sleeps with DEAN! stressed
Well, idk, but I found it somewhat stupid......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:51 pm
Seergirl
I didn't like this ep, and i don't think I'm gonna like the next one, because she sleeps with DEAN! stressed
Well, idk, but I found it somewhat stupid......

All I can say is this Anna better be special to Dean, considering he'll be losing his virginity to her!

I laughed quite a bit when Dean said he was a virgin again after coming out of hell, and being "Re-Hymenated" xd

anime_freak_kouga

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Thank the good lord for fast forward. my little cousin, Shay, came over and we decicded that he coulkd watch it with us. I had tapped it because of school, and then was watching it with him. When Dead and Anna had their... 'moment', i don't think I could have hit the fu fu button any faster. There was that moment when the hand's on the window, and Shay's sitting there yelling 'Look, that's from Titanic!'
That was an interesting episode. Cas seems a little more wanting to help, but uriel seems to be wearing the pants a little more in this Reationship. But that was cool when Anna exploded.
Sucks that it's not going to be on until january. * random spurts of grumbling and Icelantic swear words*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:31 pm
I really liked Anna. She was awesome, and would have been a great character until they turned her into a Mary Sue!  

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

Ranty Naru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:38 pm
I was sad about the Teddy Bear trying to kill itself and not understanding why it was alive. That little girl did something so harmful but she didn't even know.
PFfft, "teddy bear doctors". That's silly...

Last episode:
I think that it was awesome that she was an angel and Uriel was scared of her. Haha.
He's so nasty and mean for an angel.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 am
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's back!!! T'was an excellent episode. So glad Castiel is finally back in the picture.  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

bashful bunny

Friend

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:43 pm
That girl they brought back was kinda confusing. The episode she was originally in was soooo long ago.

This episode was okay. There were some funny moments.  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff