Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
living after the loss PM ME FIRST WITH PROFILE!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY GO ME!
View Results

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:44 pm
DO NOT POST YET!

this rp is going to be serious not random but plot twisting with all chaters from any thing!

profiles:*pm they to me*
Name
bio
Misc:

now once i get some profiles i will start the rp!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:35 pm
PROFILES!

Name: Firy
Background: born with element of fire
Appearance: Firy

Name: Icy
Background: born with the element ice
Appearance:icy

Name: Xalura
Appearance: Xalura
Background: Xalura has very little memory of her past, but she does know someone is hunting her. She weilds a bat and the power of shadow shaping. She has lived on the streets for as long as she can remember.
Character concept: Shadow weilding street rat

The other idea is my beloved "Rapture" character. If you've never heard of "Rapture," it is because it's a RP my friend made up^^; I'm giving you both her actual bio (in case you are interested) and the one that I think is a bit more appropriate for this story...

Name: Mariel
Appearance:Mari-chan
New background: Mariel lived with her lawyer father, Lycus in San Fransisco until she was kidnapped by a polittical enemy. She managed to escape, and has been trying to make her way home. She carries everything she owns in a rabbit shaped bookbag, and is not above stealing to get what she needs.
New concept: Spoiled child thrown into a new life

same appearance, but I'll draw her in modern clothing later...

Original Background: Mariel was born in London around 1356. She never knew her real parents, and grew up in a hospital that her father's friend, Sir Delwin ran. However, she considers a lawyer named Lycus her father. He is the one who gave her the rabbit she has in the picture. She and Lycus were sent to kill the antichrist, and Mariel died of of TB along the way, and has since not aged. She is currently roaming Zion. She weilds throwing knives, and can see/speak to ghosts and spirits.
Character concept: Morbid child  

l o v e s y d n e y

Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces