Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
::Help a younger emo:: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:40 pm
Hello. Yes, i would say i am emo, but i could also use a few tips on how to dress emo. Everyone says my likes and dislikes are emo, and my taste in everything.

My idea of emo dress is somewhat vintage, converse shoes, a tee of one of my fav bands with a tight black long sleeve under shirt, tight jeans, and sometimes a black or beaded hair thing.

Please help me!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:48 pm
Please help me! Im in junior high (7th grade) and i really need some help!  

X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Well dress how you want to, not how you think you should, emo isn't about a particular fashion or clothing style, its about one of two things, music and emotions.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:51 pm
Rellik San
Well dress how you want to, not how you think you should, emo isn't about a particular fashion or clothing style, its about one of two things, music and emotions.

Awesome. Its even better than i thought.  

X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:54 pm
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX
Rellik San

So which side of emo are you, are you like me, the emotive hardcore lover, or like 70% of the rest of this place and an emotional person who somehow derives pleasure from seeing two guys kiss?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:44 pm
Rellik San
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX
Rellik San

So which side of emo are you, are you like me, the emotive hardcore lover, or like 70% of the rest of this place and an emotional person who somehow derives pleasure from seeing two guys kiss?

Please don't be the second one.  

-Isel-

Frago_the_great

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:04 pm
Rellik San
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX
Rellik San

Less then 70% it's a little disterbing  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:06 pm
I will shoot you if you are the sterotype emo and you start asking questions about what guys to find kissing and where you should slit your wrists.
Now that is out of the way.

Just be yourself when you go out, don't try to act emo.  

xxxcyberaddictxxx

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:18 pm
Isel
Rellik San
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX
Rellik San

Funny how there's silence after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:20 pm
don't try to pose as emo please. lol. i find it pretty funny when people start cutting there wrists because they want be emo.

not saying you are mrgreen . lol. your clothing sound pretty emo. i'm not emo myself though.  

Fueled By Kimchi

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:35 pm
xLIZA
Isel
Rellik San
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX
Rellik San

Funny how there's silence after that.

Indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:16 am
Emo is an expression see me im more colorful and blod with everything i wear my boyfriend is in to the music wear things normal people would wear but is emo as hell.......Just be urself though out it all,and others will follow. Hey, you might even make a new trend through this trend and we will look up to you!  

xxxIntoxicatexxMexxx

stars.go.TWINKLE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:15 am
With me, my sister took me into hot topic (cuz i was afraid to do something alone)...but i was 4 the first time she took me in there.Cuz she was a punk a** rockr. Then i started going in there alone.(at the age of 11) And buying new clothes and junk, and these real cute pink hair clips...and thats when i started getting comments. Like why are you so emo>? and you should go out with him cuz hes emo to//and then they would point and laugh.(well i ended up going out with him) I had no clue i was emo, and i never thought of my emotional times(and i was the most emotional in the family...and sad) and parts where my mom hid all razors from me and i would break these plastic monkey things in half, and they would work.(true story) But anyways, the whole thing i was trying to get out of this was, you dont have to dress "emo" who do you think wrote those stupid things about emos..NOT EMOS! i tend to wear stars and lots of color..and i wear vans, and little flat shoes with stars or rainbows on them or something. So the key thing is to be ur self and soon, you will be the cooliest emo ever. (and emo tends to be the new trend now.and some people suck at it, remember that) xd (Im 16 now.)TRUE a** STORY...DONT COMMENT ON HOW WEIRD I AM!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:24 am
isn't that the kind of thing you call "POSER" style?
girl,dressing emo isn't the whole package.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Free Byrd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:19 am
I have big hair, wear bright t-shirts and jeans...yeh jeans, not jeans that are way too tight for me either. I dnt like the whole stereotypical thing but i do love the style, jus don't suit me smile It's all about taste, your taste. at least thats what i think, and yes i usually am wrong, sue me.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games