Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:41 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:12 pm
the door of the library slid open as a dark cloak crawled inside horribly tattered with a gaping hold above the heart
"Thread...I Need Thread"  

knightedangelofdeath

knightedangelofdeath

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:15 pm
"Thanks..." the cloked form managed a nod to ansem and crawled to the apropriate shelf an seemed to crawl up it and eat the thread
as it did so the tatters grew into tassles and the tears reknit
and he stood and floated towards alabaster
"Dont Say A Thing About Green Rabbits.
he stated as he assisted alabaster with the cataloging
"Anything Happen While I Was Gone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:08 pm
A large tracked vehicle pulled up in range of the large building, and charged its main cannon as the operator smiled picturing the impact the heavy round was about to make "they won't know what hit them"  

justice_prime

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:08 pm
A tall, slender man with hair blacker than the void falling around crimson eyes in soft spikes came downstairs carrying a stack of books, his two ebony wings folded tightly at his back. "Is all my therapy about to go out the windows?" He inquired, setting them down on the counter for a moment. "And Lilly said I was getting so far..." He grinned good naturedly for a moment and then Allen Aharden, the Harbringer of Destruction, slumped over the pile and groaned.
Under his gray shirt, his right arm was wrapped in fine chains of bright, silver-black metal. The black belt he wore had no sword or sheath, though there was a mark where one belonged. There were silvery chains twined around it, and Allen didn't feel like getting up. The delicate chains felt as though they weighed tons... but tons were a thousand times easier to bear than the weight of those chains. He shoved against the desk and shook his wings out before settling them again, standing straight once more. Behind the black hair, his blood red eyes had softened, or maybe they were simply dull with... something...
"So who is it, Jaria?" He looked normal enough--his skin was always pale.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:34 pm
He looked at his paper, then noticed the addresses were different "oopse... well, at least I hadn't fired..."he turned the vehicle bout face and left to his actual target  

justice_prime

knightedangelofdeath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:45 pm
shroud nodded
"I'll Go Do That"
floating towards the reading room ignoring the aparent near attack  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:08 am
an old grey haired woman dressed in old clothes wearing a ruby ring
hobbled up the library steps and entered the building
"now where did'jay keep dat thing?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:07 pm
the old woman nodded "yes sonny...see my darlin grand daughter is gravely ill from magic depletion and has sunk into a coma and i heard dat i could find da information on a cure here"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff