Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Oukow and her boredness.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SUGAR!
  SUGAR!
View Results

Oukow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:28 pm
One Part

Oukow was in her room, the setting had changed once again. It was a place she could and would always remember, even if she couldn't remember everything else.

She was lying on a branch of the huge red oak tree where she had often played at when she was younger. She had a leaf clutched in her right hand and was merely staring at it. In her left hand, which was hanging over the side, there was a bag between her fingers. It had candy in it, the size about a dime and about one cm thick. It tasted like lemon with sugar. She had been sucking on them for hours.

She had no idea what to do. Being in this castle was amazing and something she had never seen before, but it did get boring after staying in it for so long. She hopped off the branch and continued her way down, before her feet touched the ground the setting changed once more.

Nothing. It was just blank and white. Out of nowhere though, a huge ax came ripping threw the air and towards her way. She moved to the right, moving just in time, but the ax cut the end of her dress.

Once more the setting changed, as Jackobo came bursting into the room.
It was back to normal, the green-blue walls, floors, the blue carpet, bed, and the white doors and windows, were back.

"I remember it now!" He said sitting on her bed.

Her train of thought had been cut off and she spoke to him, even though she was somewhat annoyed with him, due to the fact he had been so obsessed with trying to beat Azuma, his old rival from high school, and that he didn't even bother to knock, "Is that so?"

"Yup!"

She sat down on her bed and then laid down, putting her head in his lap, waiting to hear her old lullaby.

As he sang it softly, while stroking her hair, she had pictured her mother singing it to her, remembering the time she had heard it.

Sweet dreams, my butterfly
Goodnight, My darling
May you have a sweet life
May you be happy, tonight

My little Butterfly,
I know life will be,
An adventure for you,
I know you and your friends,
Will be happy and together
Forever,

My dear child, my butterfly
May your life be sweet like your
Dreams tonight…

Second part.

Oukow was in her normal outfit, they had been washed and dried, she was sitting on the ledge of a window, her feet swaying back and forth. As she heard foot steps approaching, she turned her head to see Azuma.

He too had gotten a new set of clothes on; he had most likely decided to stop competing with Jackobo, for at least this day.

"How are you?" He spoke as he stopped next to her, and leaning against the wall.

She didn't speak until he had asked again. "Good...Jackobo still asleep?"

"Yeah...But he walked up to his room to get into bed...."

"Ah..."

"Where is everybody else?"

"I don't know...I'll take it you feel uncomfortable around me..."

"....That's not...true...."

"Oh ya?"

"I feel really uncomfortable around you..."

"...hrm...."

"Well, I'm gonna go find somebody else to talk to, you might attack me with your stupid silly nicknames. I'm not a blueberry, and what the heck is vanilla?" she got off of the ledge.

“You had vanilla ice cream before...I know that for sure, Jackobo took you to get some, and then you both passed out on the couch of my room..."

Oukow shivered, thinking that she had most likely been in his house...
" Whatever..."

A note from Me.

I got bored, and then I just started to type this, it's two different times, but they all happened at the same place. Tho' this might never happen in the story I have for them, I felt like writing something.
Azuma is Jackobo's...kinda.... friend.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:13 pm
OooOOOoOOoOooOoOOOI don't get it. :/  

KirbyVictorious

Oukow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:17 pm
sorry, xD

I wrote this out of boredom, so I'm sure even I wouldn't get it if I re-read it xD x.X;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:27 pm
.....kay. 3nodding  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas