Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bansu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:32 pm
If I hear
"MOVE ASIDE"
One more time, I'm going to hurt my Playstation.
...any suggestions on how to beat this guy?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:19 am
well to avoid breaking your PS2 turn your sound of lol but to beat him, I just used his weapons aginst him and used final form most of the time except when he went on a beserk rampage. Make sure his beserk gauge is kept low. I cna't remember how i beat him exactly as it was one big button-mash-athon of triangle, X and R3  

Takaho

Bansu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:41 pm
You know...that mute idea just might work xD
But I will definately try the Final Form out.
I know I tried something along those lines once, and kept getting the anti-form instead ><
It was quite frustrating.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:17 pm
when he berserks, jump alot xD

when claymores appear, use them and berserk yourself against him.....

i would keep the sound on, cuz it clues you in on what he might do next xP  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:46 pm
Rikelle
You know...that mute idea just might work xD
But I will definately try the Final Form out.
I know I tried something along those lines once, and kept getting the anti-form instead ><
It was quite frustrating.

i HATE it when youve got a full (for me) 5-bar drive gauge and you use it in a boss battle and you turn into anti-form, but anti-form's awsome though cause while sora might not do alota damage he attacks REALLY fast and the damage adds up at the end of the combo. its funny to turn into anti-form during a boss and just watch their HP bar go down in like no time flat  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:59 am
Everytime I he says "Move Aside" I say "Make ME!" then I slap him with his own Weapon. (This will cause him to lose his Berserk WAY faster than waiting it off.) Final Form only Helps when he isn't losing his mind and trying to Kill you. (I suggest getting Glide for Regular Sora Along with Double jump Gained by the Master form. High-Jump is optional but it helps!) Just go on a NON-STOP Assault when he isn't Berserk (Get him in the Corner! mrgreen and pound him RELENTLESSLY!!!)

the ONLY Magic you need is Cure (a,aga, whatever.) All magic is rendered Useless against Saix.

To me he was weak (Stuck him down FIRST TRY with this strategy) and another Factor is How long your Buddies can survive. ( you'll need extra attack power AND a distraction! rofl ) Wel good luck and Keep Fighting!  

Greenk4

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:11 pm
Heck, I button mash, then run like hell. xd I think it's fun fighting him.
But as for actual strategy, there's really not one. Just make sure you jump a LOT and equip a powerful weapon to everybody. Also, put Cure on your little easy-use menu thing for fast use and equip yourself a LOT of Megalixirs, Elixirs, Mega-potions, Hi-potions and so on and so forth. Also equip Second Chance ability, and if he does manage to kill you, pray that Mickey will have mercy on you and save your butt. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:15 pm
Ahh Mickey don't show mercy on me but then again I don't need his chartiy. rofl  

Greenk4

Roxas Ultima

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:57 pm
I Killed Him 4th Try  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:47 am
it usually takes people a few tries, but I got him the first try being I had Glide when I fought him and I THINK Double and High Jump. Quick Run I had but didn't use.  

Greenk4

Azn..Blood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:17 pm
hes easy l jst need to away when he uses berzerk and get his weapon and uses it on him try dat  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:00 pm
the weapon is fun to use against him even though it's weaker than the keyblade.  

Greenk4

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff