Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
A Piano~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rollercoster!!!!
  Weeeeee!!
  Grrrrr!!!
  *grabs a barf bucket*
View Results

Elf of the Shadows

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:26 pm
A Piano For a Heart

My fingers touch the delicate keys, moving slowly and gracefully. A melodic sound greets my ears. I start thinking, about anything and everything. About, my life. My fingers quicken and the song gets faster and faster. My life gets quieter, as does the song. It continues that way. The song shrills then it gets back to the melodic beginning again. My fingers race and yet a few of the keys don't make a sound anymore. One by one, the keys stop making any music. I test out each key, I hope it will work. I try desperately now to make the piano work. I'm forced to accept that the piano is broken, yet I know I'll never stop playing the now broken keys of my heart.

((No, I don't have a relationship problem or anything, I just felt like writing this. Sorry I wasn't on for a while, Mom grounded me. Hope you enjoyed this piece!))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:35 pm
Wouldn't it be 'forced to accept' ?

I love this. I love the Piano and this just makes me want to go to my parent's house and play!  

Gomenroia

Elf of the Shadows

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:37 pm
Oh whoops sorry. The basketball must've hit me harder in the head than I thought! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:44 pm
piaaaaaaano. heart

Mine's like, one of the real ones. Ebony and ivory, and all. Rare, huh?

But I love it, and would never sell it. mrgreen  

KirbyVictorious

Aylen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:33 pm
*sneaks into Kirby's house and tries to steal it* *realizes he has no clue how to get it out the front door*
ninja
I liked the metaphors in this one. ^_^ Pianos are fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:53 pm
Mine is over 100 years old... and I LOVE playing it because it feels like it's singing to me while I play. Makes song that much more gorgeous. heart  

Gomenroia

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:08 pm
Beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:38 am
*shoots piano-robbing embodiment of evil* hissssssssss. Miiine.

Yaaaaaaaaay old pianos!  

KirbyVictorious

Elf of the Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:33 pm
Thank you guys!!! I absolutly lurve, yes lurve, pianos! I only have a keyboard, me want a piano!!! *innocent look*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:53 pm
eeexpensiiive~

But I love them too. *stelas piano for college dorm*

Hopefully, my rentals can pay for me to get it tuned sweatdrop  

KirbyVictorious

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:57 pm
A full size piano in a college DORM?! wow...

good luck with that one. I was in college for three years and would NEVER have ben able to fit in a piano.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:17 pm
it isn't full-sized, it's only about four feet long. Maybe five.

I've seen full-sized ones....O.o it'd be a NIGHTMARE to try and fit one into a dorm!  

KirbyVictorious

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:24 pm
wow... I've always wanted an electric piano... I like playing with the different sounds. But no piano I've ever played holds a candle to my baby. I'm biased though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:26 pm
*hisss* electric pianos. I have a huuuuuuuuuge bias against them. Combining beautiful Italian creations and whires and plugs? *grimace, hissssssssssss*

I shall be a good fluffy pink thing and not say anything more.  

KirbyVictorious

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:30 pm
lol

I agree with you... but you really can't beat being able to suddenly play so many instruments just because you can play the piano.

I am trying to teach myself the flute... I'm sure it would work better if I were to practise.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff