41%
 41%  [ 22 ]
They sent him away to school
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
They abandoned him because they were too poor
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
They abandoned him because they thought he was useless (JERKS!!!)
13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
Might Guy is his dad
28%
 28%  [ 15 ]
Doesn't have any (he's a failed experiment of Orochimaru's) o.O
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:15 pm
I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this, but where and who are Lee's parents. So far, no indication of him having any has been given, but then again, it's never been said outright that he doesn't have any. What are your thoughts?

*Rules*
No strong or explicit language
No flaming of the topic
No flaming of others in the thread (Let's try to keep the discussion intelligent and fair)

¡Eso sí que es!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:56 pm
Lol I want to say "He was a failed experiment by Orochimaru" but I bet his parents died protecting him from teh nine tailed fox when he was one year old.  

Sea Sprite Nerissa

Suheill03

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:34 am
Gai sensei is his dad and mother!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:50 am
Wow, They should have a part in the manga about his parents. But really, I think his parents might have died. I mean, earlier he was out until midnight training. Who's parents wouldn't be worried? Then they never should up in any of his memories, plus's he's attached to Gai-sensei. He looks up to Gai as his father, too close for someone who has parents.

Plus, you only see a few parents in Naruto. You learn of Neji's, Sasuke's, Sakura's, Ino's, Shikamaru's, Chouji's, and Hinata's. You never hear of Naruto's (Unless you count those weird moments about the Yondamie) TenTen's, Shino's, Kiba's and Naturaly Lee. It strange that they only leave a few out of the parent's circle, making you really wonder who they are and what happened to them.

Heloo Penguin

Navi_the_fairy

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:01 pm
Gai-sensei is his father! I'm sure of that, they are too similar ninja
when Lee was fighting against Gaara, Gai-sensei often almost told it
: "beacause Lee is..."
I was like : "...My son!! Lee is my son!!" (my brother was : "shut up, i want to listen!" rolleyes )
"...a subbordinate I love"
Gai-sensei is a bit shy I think ninja xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:50 am
penguin love
Wow, They should have a part in the manga about his parents. But really, I think his parents might have died. I mean, earlier he was out until midnight training. Who's parents wouldn't be worried? Then they never should up in any of his memories, plus's he's attached to Gai-sensei. He looks up to Gai as his father, too close for someone who has parents.

Plus, you only see a few parents in Naruto. You learn of Neji's, Sasuke's, Sakura's, Ino's, Shikamaru's, Chouji's, and Hinata's. You never hear of Naruto's (Unless you count those weird moments about the Yondamie) TenTen's, Shino's, Kiba's and Naturaly Lee. It strange that they only leave a few out of the parent's circle, making you really wonder who they are and what happened to them.

Actually, in later episodes they show Shino's and Kiba's parents or relatives.
I don't really care who's Lee's parents were because he doesn't seem to care. The only person he seems to consider a parent is Gai-sensei.
And that should be good enough for all of us as well. mrgreen  

Rock Lee Drunken Master

Rock Lee Drunken Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:53 am
Navi_the_fairy
Gai-sensei is his father! I'm sure of that, they are too similar ninja
when Lee was fighting against Gaara, Gai-sensei often almost told it
: "beacause Lee is..."
I was like : "...My son!! Lee is my son!!" (my brother was : "shut up, i want to listen!" rolleyes )
"...a subbordinate I love"
Gai-sensei is a bit shy I think ninja xd

Well, biologically, no, Gai-sensei is NOT his father, although there are a lot of uncanny similarities. I'm sure, though, he feels like Lee is his son.
And if you notice the age differences, Gai would have been much too young to have Lee be his son.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:05 pm
Rock Lee Drunken Master
penguin love

I don't really care who's Lee's parents were because he doesn't seem to care. The only person he seems to consider a parent is Gai-sensei.

Really? I thoguht that was Kiba's sister....

Heloo Penguin

Rock Lee Drunken Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:13 pm
penguin love
Rock Lee Drunken Master
penguin love

Really? I thoguht that was Kiba's sister....

I was told it was his mother O.o'
Well I didn't SEE that episode, soo...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:12 pm
Kiba has both a mother and a sister. ninja  

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300

mad_chemist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:08 pm
really where r they  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:24 am
Suheill03
Gai sensei is his dad and mother!

how can gai-sensei be his mother? wink confused
User Image  

Samurai no Aku

Jstar300
Crew

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:37 pm
Rock lee is a secret cloning expirement. they tried to merge the genes of Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Chuck Norris into one being. the first attempt was a failure and was shipped to america. that failed expirement was later named Keanu Reeves. The second failure was blasted of to another planet named earth.....he was Goku. third and most successful expirement was Rock Lee. The only flaw was his inability to use and manipulate chakra.
I made that up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:32 am
well for a fact i know gai sensei isnt lees father

cause lee only had bushybrows

when he was a kid

not the bowlcut

or the green jumpsuit

and i agree gai would have been too young to have lee

although the fact what happened about the parents is a mystery

i think that thy

probably died

when protecting from the fox demon  

Rinubao

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:02 pm
i think gai might be his dad casue when lee was fighting gaara i think gai was going to cry!!!! and when he was like
" cause Lee is..." i think he was going to say my son im sure of it!!!!!!  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff