Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Ky's just venting.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky-Kaisuke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:58 pm
Yeah... Don't really have anywhere/one to go to right now so i'm kind of just ranting about how I feel right now in an attempt to make myself feel better. In other words, if you really could care less then you can safe your time and stop reading this. Anyways... I just feel really bad lately because no one I know really wants to be my friend right now. Random people who I never even talked to before say they hate me, my friends stoped talking to me, the girl that I liked likes someone else and and and... I don't know. There's so many things on my mind that I can't talk to anyone about because no one's really my friend... The other day when I was walking through my neighborhood I saw a family moving into a new house. There was a husband a wife and a little boy, i'd say that he was just old enough to walk. The husband was setting up a little swingset for the kid, and I just stopped walking and sat down right there in the middle of the street, wondering if I would ever find someone that I could share some experience like that with... Being lucky enough to find a girl that know's me inside out... A girl that's there for me no matter what... A girl that I can spend my life with... Everytime I walk by that house I just... It makes me think that life might be worth living if I could find someone that meant that much to me. Speaking of living thats another problem. I used to cut... And it's been a year since I have but, lately I feel like doing it again. I know that if I do it it won't solve anything but it's how I feel right now. I feel so stupid. I'm only 14 and i'm having all of these thoughts that I probably shouldn't be having. The worst part is is that theres a girl that might actually care but I don't know if she does or not. She noticed something was wrong and was trying to figure out what it was for like... 2 days straight and me being a big idiot... I told her that she didn't care and that she should stop pretending because she'd get my hopes up, and then she was like "get your hopes up for what." and I just said "Nothing..." but I kind of like this girl and thats what I was really thinking... I just don't want to be let down when she tells me that she doesn't like me but then I think about how she was trying to figure out what was wrong with me for 3 days. No one has ever done that for me... So it kind of makes me wonder about things... Well if there is anything that anyone can say to ease my mind it would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.
-Ky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:28 am
First things first these random people don’t even know yet they’ve already got an opinion of you .which just shows they’re just evil so why care about them ? And what they think about you. If your friends have stopped talking to you ask them why.

Congrats on giving up cutting on a year that’s more then ive managed to. If you can mangae that long with out cutting it just shows you can manage with out it.

We’re all different so we go through things at different times going through sumthing early doesn’t mean your stupid. With the girl you were talking to online it seems that she does care about you she wouldn’t have bothered asking whats wrong if she didn’t . Just ask her how she feels about you. How do you know shes gonna let you down if you don’t even talk to her. If she says she doesn’t like you its not the end of the world.I wouldn't regret the times that I made a complete fool of myself but rather the times that I didn't try something out of fear.

plus im always here if you ever need to talk 3nodding  

Broken and Damned

TheBloodICry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:32 pm
Dude you sound like a cool guy and Ill be your friend biggrin It sucks feeling lonely I know how you feel. If you have a myspace send me a friend request.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games