ANNOUNCEMENTS and UPDATES Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:20 pm
xd ! This is a place to look up for new announcements. I will keep adding posts on new stuff that comes up, so keep ypour heads up! It'll be things like new releases, TA Guild news, etc. heart

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE PERMITTED SO! sorry, It's just that I always wanted a thread for myself, and this one is for me and the other 2 mods, Leri and Solar -^__^- We will post all updates and such, sorry for deleting the posts in here. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:22 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #1:
I will be not able to post for next 10 days!

crying I know, miss me! lol. Anyway, yeah, I'm going to Europe for a 10 day trip. So I'll see you when I come back? Hopefully this guild will be up for more posts! Anyway, have fun on this guild, and try to get more members! So Leri-san, please keep this part of the guild updates on news! Thanks much!  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:40 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #2:
SHINSHI DOUMEI CROSS BOOKBAGS

(Wahh~ I'm really sorry Kaze-chan if this isn't the place to put this here but... then again, if its not that kind of announcement I should make here then we can always delete it)

RIBON HAS SHINSHI DOUMEI CROSS BOOKBAGS~! (I want the red one)

Kaze-chan, when you get back, please tell me how I can get one >_>;

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:37 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #3!
I'M BACK AND HAPPY 100TH PAGE! ALSO SUMMARY OF NEWEST SDC!

Yes! I'm back! WOO HOO! Party! lol. I'm really glad to be back, and sad to find my thread to reach 100th page w/o me! crying WAAA...Anyway, I'll update on the manga releases soon, I'll try to scanlate them now! xd Hopefully you'll see them soon. wink You guys are on Ch8? I donno which, but i'll translate them!

Also, here are spoilers for the newest chapter release of SDC: Haine goes to Shizumasa's house, and feints because of Shinri-sensei's little attack. Anyway, when she wakes up, she finds that she is in Shizumasa's room, (the fake one) and confesses her lvoe towards him. The fake Shizumasa wasmad, because he thought that Haine loved the real shizumasa, but then Haine said: I fell in love with the one who wrote this book, Shizumasa-sama. And then, Shizumasa hugs her, and apologyzes for all he had said to her. After that done, Haine faints again, because she got sick from thinking too much. Suddenly, Maora just shows in, and tells Shizumasa that he is thinking to go back into his male form if it was for Haine. So yeah, basically he declared love towards Haine?! I donno...lol. END

Leri-san, I don't know about that Ribon thing. But what I do know is that to order from Ribon, you have to have an adress in Japan. They won't send you anything over seas...evil! lol. Yeah, so everytime I want something, I ask my grandmother. lol  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:54 am
AANOUNCEMENT #4
CRAPPY TRANSLATION OF CH8 IS OUT

Yes, I finally finished it! lol. Its on my photobucket. Anyway, my username is IzakiRio_FLAME and my password there is saugus for those of you who are computer challenged, and can not get in. Just log onto my account and look at the crappy translations!

Also, for some reason, the pics show backword order, so you have to scroll all the way down, or go to the secound page, w/e u look at it, and word from bottom up all right? xd

heart 5 steps to look at imges! heart

1. www.photobucket.com
2. username: IzakiRio_FLAME
3. password: saugus
4. Make sure its translation ch8 SDC not ch 245 or w/e the other one is
5. look at img.

Erm, if you could, can someone please help me get ch9 of SDC for me to translate? i cant get into SDC.tk site thingie for some reason. sad thanks.

Credit to Leri-san for she gave me the ch8 raw of SDC this time! heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:27 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #5
SOLARFACADE HAS BEEN UPGRADED!!

User Image

Yes, out solarfacade has been given the crew status!! *claps* Here is the ceremony:

I dub you thee solarfacade. Serve honorable and well.

Lol. Anyway, yeah. If there are any trouble, and if one of us, Me, Leri, or solarfacade tells you to stop something, it means to STOP!!!! xd

Also, if any of us, which I highly doubt abuses this privilage, tell me. or if im abusing it, tell the others. haha. this most likely wont happen. xd  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:36 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #6
SUMMARY OF CH12 OF SHINSHI DOUMEI CROSS

highlight below for short summary. LONG summary under~

The shizuns tlak about haine, which ends pretty fast. then the fake shizun tlaks with touya, talking about how he is just happy that haine realized even tny bit of him, from the book. he also says that he is planning to give haine back to the real one when he has to. they then go to this summer vacation thing, where the jr high and high school student council have a meeting, and there, the group meets haine's younger sister and younger brother!! then the younger sister, komaki says that she is bethrothed to shizun!!!!

LONG SUMMARY! AND I MEAN LONGGGGG!! scream

it starts with the real shizun talking to the fake shizun, with a picture of haine. the real pretends he doesn't remember haine and asks who she is, to which the fake replies that he doesnt know. (which is confusing because she is the plachina and the real should know, right?)

when the meeting ends, touya and the fake shizun talk, and touya tells him that haine loves him, not the real one. he tells him that if he takes her hand, she will smile at him, not to the real one.

but the fake says that it wasnt him who saved her from the darkness, when she met the real one the secound time. He says he's happy with what he has, and he says he's happy that she even noticed him inside the book. Touya complains and was about to say his real name, (it starts with 'ta') but fake yells at him. he says that he is shizumasa, not the name anymore. he says he is the shadow of shizumasa.

He says he doesn't want to make haine suffer. He says because haine saw even a little crack of him in the book, it was fine by him. He says that he plans on giving haine back to the real one. she belong to the real one. (o_0!!! i was like: WTF?? when i read that.)

Scene shifts to kusame and haine. they were walking towards their summer field trip. (they are going to the same place. some junior high and high school student council thing.) they talk and kusame attemps to confess love, but a 6 year old (? i donno his age yet) comes and says: Get out of my way. They were talking in front of the light post thing and they didnt notice that it had turned green. the boy throws out more words and leaves, with his limo with a driver.

scene shifts to the field trip destination. When haine sees shizumasa, she gets embarrased because she had confessed her love, and shizumasa greets her with: how have you been. adding a smile. and haine of course gets happy.

scene shifts to maguri, he's looking at the room mate list. He sees that haine is with ushio, and thought he would be with shizun. so he's thinking dirty thoughts of what he and shizun was going to do until maora comes and says that he's his room mate. *maguri cracks in two* shizun says he got a room to himself.

scene shifts again, to haine. she's working at the place, because she needs money (?) when haine walks down, she sees the other student council ready to have fun, and shizun comes and asks that this was made to organize the student council, not to have fun. (the beach is in the back of this place they are at) the group gives him a puppy look, to which shizun gives in. (LMAO! Ill scan the page if i can~)

scene shifts to haine and shizumasa talking, and they talk about their attitude and stuff. like how haine always runs into things while shizu thinks about stuff before he does anything, bla bla bla. she then makes shizumasa laugh, which i mean, LAUGH! and haine gets happy.

then during that, the boy from earlier comes in, and says that he's KAMIYA tachibana. younger brother to Haine!!! then his sister, haine's younger sister comes in. Her name is kamiya komaki. (she's part of student council, thats why she was there.) and she hugs shizun and haine and magiuri gets mad. but komaki says that she and shizun are BETHROTHED!!! (DUDE!!!) and haine and maguri gets cofused, and when haine turned to look at shizun, he looks away. then komaki says that she is to room WITH shizun!!! that was why he got a room to himself!!!

Then maguri finds out that the girl was haine's sister, and maguri and haine forms a combo, to be called: The invincible pair. looking at them is komaki and shizun. shizun asks that if she is interested in her sister, but komaki says that she HATES haine!! scream

END. phew...that took forever!! ARG!! the worse thing is that while i was typing this, half way through, the box i was writing in DELETED!! so i had to start over again!! ARGGGG!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:27 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #7
INFO ON SDC MERCHANDISE, SDC CMIC #2 AND SDC 2006 CALENDAR
!

If you look up, into announcement #3 Leri san posted, (the bags) i have found out how to get them. You need to get ribon #8 of 2005, and order it from there. BUT! you MUST have an adress IN Japan. I might get the red one tho. I suggest you guys looking at EBay. >_<

Comic #2 is coming out for SDC on July 15th, which has Shizumasa in the front cover. It just like the first one with haine, but it has shizun on it~ (the fake) And it says there is the 4-coma thing on the back as well~

Calendar is going to be released on October 7th. They say that its going to be SDC, but i think the calendar ppl will put pics from FWS. (im SO getting this... heart )  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:50 pm
UPDATE #8
SDC SIDE STORIES AND KKJ COMING BACK TO RIBON
!

Side stories: there was one that was released this month on ribon original, but sadly i dont have that one so i cant give you an update on it. it was about maora's first love experience. the next one is coming next month, and it is about touya, how he met fake shizun. anyone have the pages? tell me plz~ i will translate that as well...and i want to read it. lol

the next issue of ribon is going to have the rankings of the mangas they released, and KKJ is in one of the titles. it is said that they will have rankings, quizes, fun search games and stuff. when i get it, I will tell you the ranking #. (there are going to be 49 other titles KKJ is going to compete with.) I will give you a list of some titles that were pretty famous.

KKJ, saboten no himitsu, akazukin cha cha, sora no manaka, Ekei haibrid girl, Maz lovely, nakamachi strawberry, seint dragon girl, marma lade boy, animal yokochou, aishiteruze baby, kero kero chime, tantei revolution, ageha 100%...i cant list all 50 so ill stop here~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:48 pm
AANOUNCEMENT #9
SDC GAME (IN JAPANESE) AND SDC COMIC #2 IMG

SDC game can be reached here: http://ribon.shueisha.co.jp/newgame/library/library_nerve.html#no7

I should have posted this long time ago, sorry!

scroll down, until you see img of Haine. Click on the blue link under it. It will take you to another screen. (the blue link should have a pic of a comp mouse) it will play ch1 of SDC for you. if you do not wish to see it, click on the word thats in the middle of the screen. if you want to see it, click ont he right yellow word everytime the action stops on the ch1 movie. at the end, it will take you to the game.

you will see haine, and the way to play is under this. Also, the point of this game is to get rid of most snakes you can. (remember when gedou released snakes? thats the scene they used.)

How to play:
-press right arrow when you want to kick to the right.
-press left arrow when you want to kick to the left.
-press down AND right at the same time to do a low right kick.
-press down AND left at the same time to do a low left kick.
-when you catch a okorimakuri-kun, (maora's pet) you can do a special move. to do so, press BOTH right and left at the same time. you will see words and haine will twirl, and kill all snakes on screen. (it will say jyano michi ha heavy)

at the end, you will be scored on points and all. look at the color of your kanji on the screen. if its copper, you are copper level. if you get silver, you are silver level. if you get gold kanji, you are gold level. ( i havnt got father than that level, maybe there are higher ranks. tell me if you get one. ill update here.)

SDC comic #2 img
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there is also a FWS game, but its really, really, REALLY boring...if you still want it, say so on PM and i will post it here.  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:39 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #10
HOME PAGE UPDATED

the intro page of this guild has been updated! well just the banner~ thought id let you all know~ thank Leri-san for the great banner!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:04 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #11
FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE #2OUT THIS AUGUST

(hopefully sweatdrop )
I have just read that they will release it this August! its amazing how fast they translate it! eek well, i cant wait till it comes out! heart

EDIT: according to solar, it's coming out August 23rd.  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:39 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #12
KKJ MANGA RELEASE DATE!

Finally, after a zillion years of waiting... we will have to wait a zillion more years til KKJ comes out. blaugh The first volume is scheduled to come out on October 26. You can see CMX's description of the comic here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:27 am
AANOUNCEMENT #13
SiSTER GUILD NAMED

If anyone likes Howl's Moving Castle, click on the link below. Yes, i just made a guild for it. *watches 20k fly away* crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

donations? jk blaugh heart  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:58 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #14
REACHED 100 PEOPLE!!

Yes, 100!! eek thanks to Leri and Solar for their help, and of course, every single one of you who are in this guild~ You guys make me so happy. *sniff* Thanks everyone~ heart  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff