Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I had a hallucination. Help, anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhiege

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:44 pm
Okay, first off, I've never taken illicit drugs or aything..
I lost a ******** hour last sunday, and had a very realistic vision of a huge black mechanical thing (for lack of a better word) outside my window. I should note that I was, at the time, unable to distinguish this hallucination from reality. This has never happened before.
My psychologist doesn't know what to make of it, nor does my psychiatrist.
And no, I'm not crazy. I may be alot of things, but so far I am not clinically insane.
Has anyone here had experience with this, and if so, what do you suggest I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:51 pm
Far out.
The fact that both your psychologist and psychiatrist are baffled is kind of unsettling..
Having never experienced such hallucinations, (apart from one time, however this can be easily explained by drastic blood-loss) my only thought is to see a doctor.

Gambino Statue

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:28 pm
Yeah. I know what its like.
About a year ago when I saw Amityville Horrors, I started seeing things. (demons).
I wouldn't know what to do, I just got used to it. It scared me at first because the talked to me and moved near me. But it's something you can get over.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:40 pm
*waves hand madly* yes i do...my dr. too is stupid and has no clue why i suddenly see gold fishes in the class and such....this sort of thing is confusing for me too  

Lynnic_Darkness

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:07 pm
gold fishes?? awkward.
i see these white-totally black figures, and sometimes they talk to me. its really weird.
also i have panic attack, its like I'm rocking back and forth but not, and at the same time, the world is caving in, like the walls close in on me, and the floor drops. its really weird.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games