Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A new sailor moon adventure Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any good?
  Ya!
  No!
  Poll whore!
View Results

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:24 pm
Story

Okay, Sailor Moon had actually discovered someone new, a woman! She decided to be like Amara or Sailor Uranus. She clipped those long blond pig tails and she decided to wear male like clothes. Luna, Serena's talking cat wondered why Serena would do such a thing. Serena said that she was tired of chasing Darien all over and then not getting one proposal from him. And besides, Serena explained, Amara was more popular anyway. Serena figured if she looked smart and like someone who liked classy things, then maybe she would find someone cool. Now this woman she discovered is me, Heneroshi. I have no powers like the Sailor scouts, and my intentions were for evil. However, when I end up with Serena, in marriage on my own planet in my own galaxy, I change for the side of good.

where the fun begins

You guys play the sailor scouts and you get to react to how you all feel to Serena aka Sailor Moon being married to a woman and leaving the planet Earth.

Scout form

Tell me who you want to be, then when you see your username in the form, then delete the who you want to be post.

Sailor Mars is played by:
Sailor Mercury is played by:
Sailor Venus is played by:
Sailor Jupiter is played by:
Sailor Uranus is played by:
Sailor Neptune is played by:
Sailor Saturn is played by:
Sailor Pluto is played by:
Sailor Moon is played by:
Darien is played by:

And once we have every scout position filled we may begin. Are we cool?

Oh and Serena is 20 at the start of this story.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:07 am
How exactly do we RP? Do we go after her or do we sit around talking to eachother about it? I'm confused as to plot here. And is Darien dead or something?  

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:43 am
If this is supposed to be a SAILOR MOON plot, where are the baddies? There are supposed to be baddies and youma and stuffs!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:00 pm
Well pardon me for not knowing very much about it! Heneroshi watched the show like 12 years ago!

I need a little help here, ladies.

Maybe you could make a better format than I could.  

Iori_Yagami1990

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:09 pm
Iori_Yagami1990
Well pardon me for not knowing very much about it! Heneroshi watched the show like 12 years ago!

I need a little help here, ladies.

Maybe you could make a better format than I could.

Even seeing it that long ago, you should still remember the basic plot, but anyway...

The only thing I can offer is maybe have a villian who tries to take advantage of Usagi's change of heart... or even have the reason why Usagi went lesbian (which is VERY out of character) be that she was brainwashed.

I also suggest changing your character's name to something other than your (old) username... it kinda makes your character seem like a Mary Sue (which no one likes).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:34 am
Or maybe there could be a villan who like takes over minds (if this has been used, i wouldn't know... sweatdrop ) and turns the scouts against each other.  

dark fire 17

Notorious Sailor Uranus

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:01 pm
Cool. So she's been brainwashed as a lesbian and is wanting to be like Haruka? Yeah you might want to make up some villians and give them a reason to want to brainwash Usagi in the first place.

Is this based on the original version or the dubbed btw?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:21 am
I think it sounds cool. Can I be Sailor Mars? heart  

Nana90

o BabyDoll o

Timely Spirit

6,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:50 pm
hm...sailor dark moon?(aka shadow{made-up razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:43 am
Oh god, this is priceless. I call Neptune.  

Kiiska

Skwiddz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 am

o0o0o0o0o0o

i like =]

shotgun sailor saturn!!!

^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:01 pm
I think some sort of reason for Usagi to marry a girl, would be a good thing. The brainwashing idea works by the way, it would explain why she would up a decide she wanted to act like Haruka. I'm guessing the bad person brainwashing her could be you, and then you could have the senshi figuring it out and trying to rescue Usagi, including Tuxedo Mask. If he is still around that is.  

Aria Hisamoto

Skwiddz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:52 am
GS Sailor Eridani
I think some sort of reason for Usagi to marry a girl, would be a good thing. The brainwashing idea works by the way, it would explain why she would up a decide she wanted to act like Haruka. I'm guessing the bad person brainwashing her could be you, and then you could have the senshi figuring it out and trying to rescue Usagi, including Tuxedo Mask. If he is still around that is.

yeah thats a great idea. i like it and it makes alot of sense.

i hope mamoru is still there though  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:27 pm
I think we need to go t hrough and delete old threads like this when their poster goes missing...

dangit! Sounds like it would have been a good storyline too..:/  

Siren of Saturn

Skwiddz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:01 am
yeah i know!!

it always happens to the good threads

lol  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash